FINAL

Your Love is All I Need

TVXQ - Love is All I Need

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F

 

Holiday has come! Hell yeah! Woohoo~

As what has been planned, Hwa Young, a 19-year-old girl, is going to have a vacation in Korea. Oh, I haven't told you yet that she is a fans of a Korean boy band, Teen Top. Who's her bias? L.Joe a.k.a Lee Byunghun. Well, not surprising. I mean, who won't be in love with that puppy L.Joe? But, don't get me wrong, Hwa Young doesn't believe in love. She had a broken heart years ago and traumaized to fall in love. Yeah, fans will scream they love L.Joe, Hwa Young is just the same. Saying 'I love you' is easy right. But saying those three words as you mean it is hard if you don't say it to your loved ones. Okay, let's stop this short introduction session. Let's begin Hwa Young's journey in Korea. 

Ladies and gentlemen, the plane will land in about 10 minutes. Please fasten your seatbelt.

Hwa Young startled from her beauty sleep and stretch out her hands. She looks around and see some sleepy faces around her too. She smiles as she fasten her seatbelt. Due to her excitement, 10 minutes feel like 1 minute. As the plane landed perfectly, Hwa Young gets up from her seat and takes her backpack and gets to the terminal building. 

"*sigh* Welcome to Seoul"

Hwa Young mutters to herself and puts her headphone on as she continues walking. Hwa Young is not the type of girl brings her salon everywhere she goes. No matter where she go, her headphone and her backpack are the only ones that accompany her. Hwa Young gets out from Incheon airport and finds a taxi to go to the hotel where she's going to stay at. As she gets into her room, she throws her backpack on the sofa and goes out again. 

Hwa Young is strolling on the busy road of Seoul. As she walks on the pedestrian zone, her phone vibrates in her pocket. A message from her best friend pops out on her phone screen. Smiling to the screen, Hwa Young quickly types the reply to her best friend. If there's a clumsy girl who is playing with her phone as she walks on a busy road, that girl is Jung Hwa Young. Hwa Young is still smiling like an idiot as she walks and accidentally she bumps on someone. 

"Damn, what did I bump into? Why is it as hard as a rock?"

Hwa Young thinks that she'lll perfectly lands on the hard road because of the hard bump. She shuts her eyes tightly as she waits for the pain hits her. 5,4,3,2,1.

But she doesn't feel anything at all. She slowly opens her eyes just to find a pair of brown eyes staring right to her.

"Hey, you okay?"

A low, deep voice of a guy echos in her ears. Hwa Young is just too mesmerized by the beautiful voice she just heard. Before she creates a pool of drool there, she quickly snaps out from her thought just to realize that a strong hand is gripping her waist, preventing her from falling. She pulls away from the guy as she bows. 

"Mianne, I wasn't looking in front when I was walking."

The guy chuckles as he sees Hwa Young bowing for so many times.

"It's okay. You okay?"

Hwa Young nods her head and finally lifts up her face just to see someone that she never expect to meet. Guess who? Yeah, L.Joe is standing right in front of her, wearing a white t-shirt. The L.Joe who has been her talking topic in her daily conversation. She gaps like a fish as she realizes who is standing in front of her. But before she says anything, a group of fangirls is chasing after L.Joe.  Realizing that meeting an idol is not something so easy to do, Hwa Young is happy enough to see L.Joe's eyes in such a close distance. She tries to move away but a strong grip on her wrist pulls her to a running race. 

Hwa Young ends up panting in a small alley with L.Joe's body so close to her. Both of them takes in as much oxygen as possible as the fangirls are going away. Hwa Young stares at L.Joe who is staring back at her. Having their eyes locked on each other, Hwa Young looks away as her cheeks flushed red. 

L.Joe rubs the back of his neck as he chuckles. 

"Umm.. Mian. I don't know why, but I just automatically drag you. Jeongmal mianne. Please don't shout. I'm tired of running. I'm afraid they'll find me."

Hwa Young nods weakly. What did she dream about last night? She meets her bias and he holds her hand, pulling her to run with him and he talks to her. She is starting to get worried. What if she get punk'd?

"Hello?"

L.Joe waves his hand in front of her face, pulling her back to earth. 

"Y-yeah?"

"What's your name?"

"Hwa Young. Jung Hwa Young."

L.Joe shoves something in her hand before turning away and runs again as he waves goodbye to her. 

"Haha.. What do I expect him to do? Ask for my phone number and calls me every day? Duh.. I must have too many wild imaginations"

Hwa Young walks away from the alley as she talks to herself and pinching her cheeks to make sure that she didn't dream that she met L.Joe and talked to him. She gets sure that it wasn't a dream when she sees her hand. It's a picture of L.Joe with his signature. She smiles widely and shoves the photograph into her pocket. 

"I think I fall deeper for L.Joe"

Hwa Young lies on her bed as she stares to the ceiling. She tosses around and finally sees L.Joe's photograph on the table beside the bed. She crawls and takes the picture and stares at it. She still can't believe what happens in the afternoon.She smiles as she recalls what happen, she puts L.Joe's picture under her pillow with hope of dreaming of him as she sleeps.

Hwa Young wakes up earlier than usual. She takes a quick shower and goes out to find a cup of coffee. She strolls around to find a comfortable place for her to drink her coffee. In the corner of the street, she sees a small cafe which is not really crowded and looks comfy. Hwa Young runs a bit to the cafe and orders a cup of americano coffee. She sits on a table near the window so she can see the scenery out there. She sips her coffee and closes her eyes, inhaling the coffee scent. When Hwa Young opens her eyes, she find a guy sitting in front of her with a scarf and a shade. It's really weird, the air is not oo cold, its relatively hot yet the guy is wearing such a thick clothing. 

The guy opens his scarf a bit and pulls up his shade. Hwa Young gasps at the guy which is L.Joe. 

"Hey! We meet again."

L.Joe smiles sweetly at Hwa Young who is still trying to catch her breath. 

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Its coffee time."

L.Joe smiles again before he sips his own coffee. Hwa Young pinches her cheeks again as she looks at L.Joe. L.Joe chuckles at her deed.

"It's not a dream, okay? I don't know why but honestly I wonder why we run to each other. It's the second time we run to each other."

Hwa Young looks away as her face turns red. Trust me, pinching cheeks as you stare at someone? That's creepy. After 5 minutes of awkward conversation, Hwa Young can finally talks normally to L.Joe. In the end, I don't know how but L.Joe and Hwa Young exchange numbers.

From that day onward, L.Joe is usually caught smiling to his phone screes every day. Hwa Young is not so different. The other members of Teen Top starts to get curious of L.Joe's weird actions. The day that they have been waiting for has come. L.Joe is going to go for a while (that's what he tells his group member). 

The other 5 members follow L.Joe quietly as L.Joe walks to a small cafe. The cafe where L.Joe and Hwa Young met has been the place where they meet each other now. From that cafe, they will go to other places. 

The other members are following L.Joe but stay outside the cafe as L.Joe gets in. Soon after that, L.Joe goes out from the cafe, holding a girl's hand. Chunji and Niel try to follow L.Joe and the mysterious girl but got lost in the middle of the crowd. So they go back to the dorm and decided to wait for L.Joe in the dorm. At least now they know that L.Joe is going with a girl. Wait, who;s the girl???!!!!

L.Joe hums a song of Teen Top as he gets back to the dorm. It's 7 p.m already. As soon as he gets into the dorm; CAP, Chunji, Niel, Changjo, and Ricky are sitting on the couch with angry expressions.

"Hey guys. What happened?"

"Sit down, Lee Byunghun."

L.Joe rises an eyebrow, it's so rare for them to call him by his real name. CAP is very wise as a leader of a group, there must be somehing serious that they need to talk about.

"What's wrong hyung? Does our concert in Japan got cancelled?"

"Where were you going today, Byunghun?"

L.Joe freezes for a second before gulping.

"I.. I was just strolling around the city."

"Lee Byunghun! Don't try to lie to us."

"I'm not-"

"YA!! WILL YOU JUST STOP LYING TO US?! WHEN WILL YOU TELL US THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!!"

L.Joe's eyes pop out as Chunji shouts. 

"W-what?"

"You were going on a date with a girl right? Who is she? Your girlfriend? Huh?"

L.Joe stands frozen on his spot as his group members bombard him with so many questions. CAP stands up, ending all the questions directed to L.Joe.

"I want you to bring over the girl and introduce her to us. Guys, go to sleep. I don't want any objection. Now go."

One by one they leave the room, leaving L.Joe alone. L.Joe rubs his temple triredly as he sighs. He takes out his phone and stares at Hwa Young's name on his phone screen. 

'How should I tell them about us?'

L.Joe can't sleep for the entire night, causing dark circles under his beautiful eyes. He wobbles out of his dorm to meet Hwa Young. As what CAP told him to do, he has to introduced Hwa Young to them. L.Joe pulls a smal smile on his face as he sees Hwa Young's silhouette in the cafe. He takes a deep breath before walking into the cafe. 

"Hey"

"L.Joe? What happen to your eyes? Didn't you sleep last night?"

Hwa Young stares at L.Joe. Hwa Young is an embarrassed type, she won't be the one who start any body contact with L.Joe. L.Joe touches Hwa Young's cheek slowly before pulling her into his embrace. 

"No matter what happens, please don't leave me."

He whispers in her ears, only audible for Hwa Young. In an instant Hwa Young's face turns red because the whole cafe is now staring at them. 

"Aww.. What a sweet couple. They match each other, aren't they?"

Hwa Young hears some people are talking about her and L.Joe and she quickly hides her face in L.Joe's chest. 

"Can we talk outside, please? People are staring at us."

L.Joe smiles and pulls Hwa Young out. Instead of bringing Hwa Young to their usual place off hanging out, L.Joe brings her to the opposite direction.

"L.Joe? Where are we going?"

"Sstt, trust me. Just follow me."

L.Joe puts his index finger in front of his mouth and holds Hwa Young's hand tightly, pulling her closer and continue walking. They stop in front of a building and L.Joe turns around to face Hwa Young.

"Jung Hwa Young, listen to what I say. Don't scream. And promise me you won't leave me."

Hwa Young looks at L.Joe questioningly and nods her head. L.Joe sighs for the nth time that day.

"I'm going to introduce you to Teen Top."

"What if they don't like me? What if they don't accept me? Worst, what if they kick you out?"

"Sshh.. Don't worry. No matter what happens, I will stand by you. Don't be afraid."

"But I am afraid, L.Joe."

"Hold my hand and trust me with all your heart."

"I already trust you with all my life."

"Then just follow me, everything's gonna be fine."

Hwa Young gulps before holding L.Joe's hand. L.Joe smiles sweetly at her and kisses her forehead before pulling her into the building. 

The other 5 members of Teen Top are already waiting for L.Joe and Hwa Young to get back to the dorm. Hwa Young hides behind L.Joe. L.Joe clears his throat before introducing Hwa Young to Teen Top.

"Guys, I'm sorry I've been lying to all of you for the time beings. For all the time I spend outside the dorm, I was out with this girl and she's the one that I'm texting with every day. She's the one that I've been calling for almost every nights if you guys notice my absence. But I want you guys to know that I love her and I beg you guys, please don't separate her from me. Her name is Jung Hwa Young."

L.Joe pulls Hwa Young so the others can see her face. Hwa Young peeks from L.Joe's shoulder to see the other 5 looking at her curiously. 

"H-hello. I am Jung Hwa Young."

Hwa Young is still holding L.Joe's hand tightly as she waits for their response. 

A minute has passed with silence.

Two minutes.

Three minutes.

Four minutes. Chunji starts to smile.

Five minutes. Changjo smiles.

The others start to laugh as hard as they can, leaving L.Joe and Hwa Young dumbfounded.

"HAHAHA!! You should have seen your face just now L.Joe.. Hahaha.."

They are still laughing as L.Joe and Hwa Young look at each other. Suddenly L.Joe turns to see his friends.

"Are you guys playing a joke on us?!!"

"Hahahah.. What else do you think we are doing??"

L.Joe's face turns red and he begins to chuckles at his friends' stupid plan. Hwa Young's lips form s small smile as she sees how happy Teen Top is. 

L.Joe takes Hwa Young's hand and kiss it. 

"Now it seems like Teen Top has accepted you. It's not as scary as what you've imagined right?"

L.Joe knocks her head slowly and laughs. Hwa Young nods and smiles at L.Joe. The 7 of them are talking till night falls. Supported by CAP, Chunji, Niel, Changjo and Ricky; L.Joe decided to hold a press conference to tell the world that Jung Hwa Young is his. After some discussion, they decided to hold the conference next week. 

Time flies so fast, the day when L.Joe is going to tell the world about his little secret love life has come. L.Joe is getting ready for the conference and Hwa Young is sitting at the corner of the room. She seems nervous. Crazy fans are the problem that she is going to face. She tries to control her breath and counts from one to a hundred. 95, 96,97, 98, 99...

Before she reaches 100, L.Joe is squatting in front of her and cups her face.

"Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright. I told you that I will always be with you. You have my words."

L.Joe smiles sweetly at her and pulls her to go out. Before he enters the door, L.Joe looks at Hwa Young's eyes and leans closer until their foreheads meet.

"I don't need my fans. Your love is all I need. Remember that."

He plants a kiss on Hwa Young's forehead and gets inside. When he stands in front with Hwa Young, he can hear people are asking about Hwa Young. He leans to the microphone and clears his throat to catch the attention.

"Everybody, please meet my girlfriend; Jung Hwa Young. Please respect my choice and don't hurt my girlfriend. She's so important to me and I need her in my life."

Some fans go wild but before they don anything else, the security has took care of them. One of his fans stands up to say something.

"Oppa, if that will makes you happy, we will accept her. Is she the reason for your real smiles during your last concerts?"

"Yes"

"Then, be happy with her oppa"

"Thanks, I really thank you for being such an understanding fans."

L.Joe turns to see Hwa Young and pulls her into his embrace.

"I told you it's alright. And thanks for staying with me. No matter what your love is the one that keeps me alive from now on."

"L.Joe, people are watching us."

L.Joe smiles and cups her face in his big, warm palms to make her eyes meet his. He closes the distance between them and cheers from his fans can be heard.

"KISS KISS KISS!!"

Hwa Young's face turns red from all the cheerings and L.Joe's hot breath that hits her face. 

"Oops, my fans are asking a request. I never deny a request from my fans."

He smiles Hwa Young's favorite smile and closes the gaps between their lips. Hwa Young forgets everything around her, all her senses are focused on L.Joe's lips on her. L.Joe pulls away and claps are echoing in the room. Hwa Young's face turns red as she hides her face in L.Joe's chest.

"Jung Hwa Young, I love you and I swear only you."

A whisper is heard by L.Joe soon.

"Love you too."

 

 

 


A/N:

Yay!! Finally I finished it.... Wooowww... Never thought it's gonna be this long ~

And unnie, mian.. I change the name of the character ~ 

Hope everybody enjoys reading it!!!

Leave comments so I know what you guys are thinking about this oneshot!

Subscribe and vote too!! 

Bye!! Gtg~