๖ۣۜBlack pearl

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea

A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl
Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea

A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl”

The dubstep tune music plays through the stereo system as a short, wide-eyed male taps his foot to the music. He was surprise when he saw the song title for the first time but slowly, it becomes his most favorite song. A warm smile emits as a dark blue apron is wrapped around his waist while mixing in the sweet ingredients, putting his love in every stir, fold, and ingredient. Humming quietly to the music, he pours the chocolate mix into small molds with a variety of shapes such as hearts, roses, teddy bears, and more.

After placing the molds into the refrigerator, he walks towards the counter, grabbing his phone. He pats his hands onto his apron and starts to compose a message:

Yul~~ Let’s go on a walk tonight!

A walk? But doesn’t EXO have schedule today?

No, we are freed this evening

 Okay! That sounds nice ^_^

Great! I’ll meet you at your house then~! ^^

Sounds good! I’ll see you soon, Kyungie! ^^

He takes a deep breath and grins, settling his phone down as he unties his apron and hangs it on a small hook on the wall. Glancing up at the clock, he quickly scurries up to his room, taking out numerous choices of clothes to wear. There were collared shirts, plaid shirts, and vests, anything that can describe a preppy, dorky, casual Do Kyungsoo.

Soon, the sun slowly starts to set down, the mix of dark orange, light red, and a hint of white comes into his view from the window. He can tell the difference from the past sunsets where it was relaxing and casual; however, tonight shows the sign of many couples coming together and showing their affection towards each other.

Placing on a white buttoned shirt with a red long sleeved v-neck sweater along with light brown pants, he looks at himself in the mirror and takes a deep breath. Quickly heading downstairs, he takes out his chocolate from before, tapping one of the chocolates with his finger to check if it was set.

With a pleased smile, he grabs a plastic bag, placing each chocolate inside carefully. Grabbing a pink ribbon, he closes the bag and heads towards the living room. He takes the teddy bear that is resting on the couch.  The bear is holding a pink heart in between his hands saying, Be Mine.

He grabs the bouquet of roses that is resting on the table, taking a small whiff before heading back to the kitchen. Checking his cell phone, it’s almost 7:30PM. To get to his girlfriend’s house, it would take about ten minutes, but it would be ten minutes of impatience and excitement.

Soon, the male is off to his girlfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter