๖ۣۜBet

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, then, goodbye girls.” The girl with long, hazel hair and husky voice said, and waved at her friends.

“Bye, bye Yuri unnie.” Seohyun waved back with a smile.

“Take care of yourselves, you two.” Another friend, Taeyeon reminded them.

The girl named Yuri looked at the one beside her, and the two shared a smile. Yoona was her name.

”You too. Sooyoung-ah, Seohyun-ah, don’t forget about tomorrow.” Yoona said with a sweet smile.

“Arasso~” The two sang.

“Alright, let’s go.” Jessica reminded them, and the other four headed down the street.

It left Yuri and Yoona by themselves. The nine girls went for a coffee, but they never realized how late it became. The two walked arm in arm, and chatted about  everyday things, until Yoona had to take another route.

“Take care of yourself, unnie.” Yoona smiled, and hugged Yuri tightly.

“Arasso. You too, Yoong” Yuri added, then broke the hug.

“Annyeong.”

Yuri walked on the sidewalk, enjoying the early April air. Although it was late, and there were cars and people on the streets, she enjoyed the dynamics of the city.

The air was warm and fresh, and the step between spring and summer was small, but still, it was there.

Yuri didn’t notice, but she passed by a group of people, who sat on a few benches. Their cars were parked by the road. Five guys, with some girls.

“Excuse me, miss..” Yuri heard someone call, and, although uncertain, she slowed down her tempo, to turn back.

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, as she gazed at the man. She was quite tall, and he had refined muscles, under the clothes he wore. His hair was a stubborn and strong copper, and his eyes a dark brown. His nose was pointed, and his lips shaped nicely, all coming on an oval face, with a strong jaw. Yet, he had a charming smile, which almost sent her heart aflutter. And he wore.. quite the fancy clothes. A colored shirt, a denim jacket, brown, pre-washed jeans and converse.

“Could I have your number?” His sudden question brought her back to reality.

And yet, the first thing that came to her mind, it was the fact that his voice was so soothing, so gentle, so nice to the ear.

The second thing was what he asked. Her number? She frowned.

“My friends and I made a bet, that I could get the numbers of seven girls in fifteen minutes.” He began sheepishly, and, by the half of his sentence, Yuri was already smiling to her ears.” I will erase it later..” He then mumbled. “So..”

“Nope.” Yuri declined with a chuckle, and walked away, the knowing smile never leaving her lips.

The man stared at that pretty girl’s retreating figure, astonished. A girl just turned him down.

“Aww, Yunnie, too bad. Your time’s running out.” One of his friend, Yoochun .

“You shouldn’t have accepted such a bet. Seven girls? One’s left.” Junsu continued.

The guy named Yunho sighed deeply, and returned to his seat from the bench, between Changmin and Jaejoong. He ruffled up his hair in frustration. She was the seventh girl. And, because of her, he’d lose his car for a week.

“I’m going to pity your car later, Yunho.” Jaejoong patted his dongsaeng on his back understandingly.

“Yeah, I mean, Yoochun hyung is a beast, when it’s about cars.” Changmin added, as he played his fingers on his girlfriend’s back.

Yunho sighed deeply. Yes, he was going to cry later. Tears of blood.

“That’s because you’re too full of yourself.” Junsu added coolly.

Yunho shot him a glare. Junsu, though, he simply shrugged it off.

“But doesn’t she seem familiar?” Changmin asked suddenly.

His friends, and the girls too, all looked at him.

“I guess. But.. where have I seen her before?” Yoochun tapped his index to his chin, as he tried to remember.

“She’s Kwon Yuri.” Kahi, Yoochun’s lover answered. “She’s at SNU too. She used to dance in my team.” She then added.  

Yunho narrowed his eyes.

‘Kwon Yuri, you say..’ He thought, as a plan was already forming in his mind.

 

~*~

 

Yuri allowed herself to get up a little late, because it was Saturday, and she had no assignments, until later in the afternoon. So, she washed up, and prepared some coffee. With her favorite pajamas on, and the best coffee on earth, she hopped back in her bed, and brought her laptop in front of her. First thing to check: Facebook.

“Let’s see what we’ve got..” She bit the bottom of her lip, as she scrolled through the homepage.

Twenty notifications, a few comments and likes, but most invitations to games, two messages from her friends, and a new friend request. Since her profile was private, she’d get one of those frequently.

“U-Know Yunho.”

She drew her brows together, and clicked on the name. Apparently, he was with just a month older than her, and he also went top SNU. But the biggest surprise was the fact that he was the guy from last night, the crazy one with the bet.

Yuri smiled to herself, and checked the other new posts. Of course she didn’t accept his friend request.

 

~*~

 

Monday morning, when Yuri arrived to university, and headed to her locker, she found a soft pink note inside. Curiously, she opened it.

 

‘Roses are red,

Violets are blue

Seven is my lucky number,

And so are you. –J.Y.’

 

Or that was what it had written. Yuri rolled her eyes, and crumbled the paper, and threw it in a bin. She knew the initials, whose work it was. So, she grabbed her books and headed to her class.

As she walked the stairs up to the second floor, she passed by a certain individual. But she didn’t care enough, to look his way.

“Now you don’t even greet people?” The man asked, with a faked hurt tone.

Yuri rolled her eyes and continued to walk away. But she knew that he was following her. Yunho was.

“How was it? Cute, right? I came up with it last night.” Yunho said  proudly, as he jogged to her.

The girl, though, she didn’t even glance his way. Yunho sighed, and quietly followed her. He had lost the battle, but not the war. And, apparently, he had lots of chances to change the outcome of it, since they had the first two classes together.

 

~*~

 

Yunho continuously followed Yuri around, for a couple of days, but she tried her best to ignore him. Somehow, he got hold of her number, and texted her a couple of times. She never replied.

One day, though, during class, she received yet another text from him. She sighed heavily, and read it.

 

From: Annoying grease

To: Pretty Yul~

I’m sorry for acting like that.. Really! :o <3

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. But she decided to look behind her back. Yunhp would always sit two rows behind her. This time, as well, he was busy with playing on his phone. She turned around and decided to text him back.

 

From: Lucky Yul ♥♥

To: Stupid Bear

Fine. Now let me concentrate!

 

Shortly after, she received another text.

 

From: Annoying grease

To: Pretty Yul~

Yayy! Let’s start over. As friends? Pretty please~. I really didn’t mean any harm that time..

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. She had nothing to lose, if she were to befriend him.

 

From: Lucky Yul ♥♥

To: Stupid Bear

Sure.

 

And that was the beginning of their friendship.

 

~*~

 

The library was a quiet place, indeed. Yunho figured that they made it absurd, in those movies in dramas. But, apparently, libraries were supposed to be quiet. He had no idea before, since he never stepped in once, not really.

But now, things were different. He was friends with Yuri, and she was a hardworking student, with good grades. Besides, Yuno would always stick by her. This time, it happened to be at a library.

Yunho looked at her with amusement, how focused she was, on doing her thesis. He was supposed to do the same, but he was Jung Yunho for a reason. Besides, he wanted to take advantage of that newly formed friendship with Yuri. The first step was for her to add him as a friend, on Facebook.

“What? Is there something on my face?” Yuri asked in a whisper, not lifting her head from the books.

“Hmm..” Yunho brought the pen to his lips, as he studied her more.  “Intelligence.” He teased.

Yuri rolled her eyes at his remark.

Silence. The comfortable one. Yunho enjoyed it the most. And he knew that Yuri did too. Sometimes, the silence between them meant more than lots of nonsense spoken.

“I’m glad you didn’t give me your number, back then.” He began again, with that cheeky smile of his.

Yuri heaved out a sigh, not lifting her eyes, to look at him.

“Although I felt like crying, when I saw my car again, after a week, at least I could befriend you.” He spoke with a genuine smile, this time. “You’re really nice.” That came solely from his heart.

The girl finally looked up to him, her expression showing apparent boredom, as she was under no way touched by his words. He just talked too much!
”You’re nice too, when you shut up. Now zip your mouth and be nice.” She warned.

Yunho chuckled ever so lightly, then zipped his mouth and threw the key. He then grinned at Yuri. She rolled her eyes, for the nth time already, and then resumed writing her thesis.

 

~*~

 

Yuri was at home, on a Monday night, and watched a new episode of Gossip Girl, on her laptop. She had a bottle of coke on one side, and some ice-cream in her hands.

The girls called her out, but she didn’t feel like going anywhere. So, she’d rather watch those popular American shows.

Months passed, since Yunho befriended her, and things were going smoothly between them. They were friends, after all. Or so did Yuri want them to stay as. Yunho was all right, although he was a freak sometimes. But he always made her smile, whenever he came up with yet another crazy subject.

Yuri tried to look at him as at a mere friend, despite her heart sometimes not listening to her mind. After all, she was charmed by him, ever since last April, which meant two months. Besides, there was gossip that he already had a girlfriend. So, she had to stay happy and congratulate him, when he tells her, if he plans on doing that.

Her phone rung, and Yuri was quite surprised, to see who was calling her, at such an hour.

“Hello?” She answered.

“What are you doing?” Yunho asked her with that overly happy voice of his.

“Stuff.” Yuri answered, while drinking some coke.

“Hmm.. Let’s go out for a walk.” He shamelessly suggested.

Yuri’s mouth fell hanging.

“It’s past midnight!” She then shouted in the phone, hoping to deafen him, even if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter