๖ۣۜSoccer ball

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hey! Pass it to me!”

 

I glanced towards the tall glass window. Ah, he’s there!

Standing behind a shelf of books, I looked at him secretly. His blone hair that was wet from the sweat and the eyes that were crinkled at the side as he’s smiling and laughing, a perfect human-being~

 It’s fortunate that the library was close with the field and not to mention that it was empty since it’s already 6.30 p.m. which reminded me, I probably should get ready to go home.

Putting the books that I’ve been holding on the shelf, I walked towards the counter and grabbed the strap of my bag. Checking the library once more before stepping out, I noticed a window that was still wide open.

Tilting my head, I went towards the window to close it but something unexpected just happen.

 

“Hey, watch out!”

 

Because of my bad and poor reflection, I ended up being hit on the forehead by a ball, hard.

“Ahhhh,”

I grimaced in hurt as I softly touched my forehead. God, it’s so hurt!

“Sorry, it’s my fault! Are you alright?”

I lifted my head to see who and I am in utter shock and speechless. Oh god, it’s Xi Luhan!

With only the wall that’s between us, I can’t help but being paralyzed with my eyes wide opened and my mouth slightly ajar and just stared at him without saying anything.

He blinked his eyes innocently as he leaned closer towards my face. I gasped in shock and because of his sudden action, I ran away from him…without even think twice.

 

Argh! Talk about being stupid! That’s the first time he talked to me after the whole almost 2 years of crushing and I ended up losing the chance without even saying a single word to him! Congrats Kwon Yuri, congrats…

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Closing the locker’s door, I made my way towards the class. As I was walking, gently I touched the plaster on my forehead. Ouch! I bit my lips, resisting the pain. I can’t believe that a round ball could cause such a big bump on my forehead.

“Good morning!”

A cheerful voice suddenly greeted me from the front. I paused on my track as I looked at the person whom in front of me. A gasped escaped from my lips.

 

L-Luhan!

 

The boy was smiling that I could almost see his eyes and not to mention his little cute dimple on his cheeks! God, if he’s not in front of me, I would probably scream to the whole world how freaking adorable he looks!

Trying to calm myself, I tried to reply his greeting.

“G-Good morning…”

I softly said. God, even though we’ve been classmates for almost a year and a half, he had never greeted me.

Unexpectedly, he touched my bruised forehead and it made me winced in pain. In impulse, he pulled his hand away.

“Oh, sorry. It’s my fault for kicking the ball too hard.”

He apologized as he rubbed the back of his neck. I shook my head.

“No, it’s alright! I’m fine,”

I said, nervously. Oh god, his face expression when he was apologizing to me looked like a cute little lost puppy!

“Are you sure? It doesn’t look pretty much fine to me,”

He lifted his right brow when he suddenly leaning closer towards my face and a tinted pink went up to my cheeks.

“I-It’s fine!”

Panicking, I loudly said which made him back away from me with his eyes slightly widen in surprised. Aish, Kwon Yuri, you’ve done it again…

Both of us stared with each other alongside the awkward atmosphere between us. Saved by the bell, I quickly rushed to the class, leaving the bewildered Luhan behind.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

That evening, as usual I’m at the library, doing works what a librarian always do. The field was empty since it was raining and because of that, there’s no practice for the soccer team. Luhan probably was on his way home. Too bad it was raining; I could use some strength from his smiles though.

I was at the back, putting the books on the shelf and organizing it when I heard the door was being push opened. Putting on the book, I went to the front but saw no one. Weird…it probably just the wind.

Turning my heels to continue my work, my heart almost jumped out when I saw someone was behind me. Surprised by the sudden presence, I gasped loudly as my hands were held on my chest.

A gaggl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter