๖ۣۜJealous

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Yuri bit her lower lip as she looked down to try and hide her pink cheeks, her long straight hair fell in front of her face, and she was thankful that the handsome male besides her couldn't see her blushing in the dark. He chuckled, "I knew you would react like this after my confession."

  Yuri kept looking down before replying, "It's just that...we've been friends for so long, I had no idea you liked me." The handsome male slowly made her look at him, his eyes meeting her beautiful ones. "I like you so much...being friends isn't enough anymore," he whispered before slowly leaning in. As he got closer, her eyes widened.

  Finally his lips touch hers and all that Yuri could do was stay frozen as her best friend kissed her softly and slowly. Slowly the girl closed her eyes and was about to kiss back when the sprinklers on the grass came on. She pulled first and he grabbed his hand as they ran away from the sprinklers which had made their clothes drenched.

  After they were away from the sprinklers he grabbed her by the waist and smirked. "You were going to kiss back," he whispered. Yuri rolled her eyes and looked away, "Aish, is this a joke?" she asked. He cupped her face and slowly leaned in. "I'm going to do it," he stated, the young girl just nodded. He leaned in closer and was about to touch her lips until...

  "Cut!" the director yelled from behind the camera. Yuri smiled and bowed at everyone, thanking them for their hard work. " We'll finish the kissing scene after lunch!" one of the producers said. Lee Jongsuk smiled and turned to look at Yuri, "Good job Yul," he commented. She smiled shyly, "T-Thanks, umm and I also wanted to say thank you for helping me during the filming." He ruffled her hair, "You must be nervous about filming your first movie, but that’s not your first onscreen kiss so no need to be nervous" he replied.

  Yuri and her handsome co-star started to make their way to where everyone was having lunch. Although they had been working together for a while now, she was still always so nervous around him. Jongsuk spent most of the time trying to make Yuri comfortable around him.

  As the two ate their lunch they talked and laughed at random things, he smiled and ruffled her hair and put his arm around her shoulder. She giggled and nervously looked down at empty plate. "Are you two ready for that kiss?" the director asked. Yuri looked up but before she could answer, her co-star nodded, "We're ready!" he replied eagerly. Unlike Yuri, Jongsuk seemed relaxed.

  "Yul, I need to talk to you for a while," her manager said as she came up behind the two. Yuri turned to look at her manager and nodded, "Ok," she excused herself and walked away with her manager, back to her dressing room.

  "What is it ? Is something wrong?" the young girl asked. Her manager shook her head, "Ani. Nothing is wrong, someone simply wants to see you, he'll be here in a sec, just wait here and don't move," the older said to Yuri before walking out of the dressing room and leaving the young girl alone.

  Yuri pouted as she sat back on the couch and waited for that "mystery" person to appear. She looked up when she heard the door opened and smiled when she recognized the familiar tall male that was her handsome boyfriend.

  "Baek!" she quickly stood up and ran to him, attacking him with a hug. He chuckled and hugged her back before kissing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter