๖ۣۜSnowy

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll be there soon" the blonde guy said over the phone "The train was delayed due to the storm, but I'll be there in no time"

He hung up and sighed. He had been sitting on a bench in the train station for a two hours now and they had just announced that his train would be delayed at least one more hour. 

"It's a just a little bit snow! It's not such a big deal!" he complained to himself. He was there, stranded in a train station, while all his friends were in Seoul, enjoying themselves. He was really upset about it. He then looked out and realized he could barely see anything due to the terrible storm. Ok, maybe it wasn't just a bit of snow.

He sighed once again, before sitting comfortably on the bench and taking out his book. He opened it on the page he left it the previous time he read, and started reading it. 

He didn't realize how much time had passed by because he was too immersed in his book. He only looked up when he heard some footsteps near the place he was sitting and saw a beautiful girl with brown locks. She walked past him and suddenly sat next to him. 

Curiosity won over him, so he decided to look her way. When she noticed he was staring, she smiled and that make him look away immediately. She had caught him staring at her and he was feeling really embarrassed.

"Your train was delayed too?" she suddenly asked and he looked her way once again, before nodding.

"Yeah" he replied and she smiled once again.

"Where were you heading to?" she asked him

"Seoul" he replied

"Me too" she said and smiled. He didn't understand how she could be in a such a good mood despite the weather and the fact that her train was delayed. She seemed like a really cheerful person and she was starting to brighten up his mood, without even trying.

"My name is YiXing, but people like to call me Lay" he said, introducing himself suddenly. He sounded a little bit serious, but still, polite. It took her by surprise at first, but she then smiled and shook his hand.

"Kwon Yuri" she replied "But I like to be called Yul"

Lay couldn't help but smile at her little comment and she smiled as well. They were just two strangers who had just met, but Lay felt rather comfortable talking to her. 

The two of them sat there quietly for a while, until they heard someone on the speaker say that all the trips scheduled for the day were cancelled due to the storm. Yuri sighed and Lay groaned annoyed. He guessed he wasn't going to be on time for the meeting with his friends.

"This can't be true" Lay complained once again 

"I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow" Yuri said and sighed once again. Lay looked at her and noticed how even annoyed, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter