๖ۣۜLove at first sight

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun knew he had fallen in love, the moment his heart skipped a beat when the girl with cute chubby cheeks, smiled gently at him. She was an exchange student from America and that day, was her first day in his school. Sehun had never seen her before and yet, his heart beats fast when their eyes met for the first time, the moment she walked in.

He learned her name was Kwon Yuri on their second class together, when the teacher asked her to introduce herself in front of the class. She shyly looked down and said her name in a very low and gentle voice. Sehun's heart skipped a beat once again and he knew then, that the feeling wouldn't go away that easily.

He didn't know if it was destiny, or just pure coincidence, but they ended up being together in all the classes that semester. He thought maybe, it was just his luck because he got to see her everyday. 

The first time she talked to him, he was so nervous he couldn't mutter a single word. He could only say his name. He still remembers it was during lunch time. The cafeteria was already very crowded when she arrived. She looked around and noticed that the only empty seat was in his table, so she nervously walked towards his table.

"Can I sit here?" the girl shyly asked, hoping he would let her sit there. In that moment, Sehun's eyes widened even more, if that was even possible. He was speechless for while, but after he realized he had been quiet for too long, he nodded shyly. Yuri smiled gently and sat next to him.

"I'm Kwon Yuri, Yul for short" she said and he blushed slightly. He was about to say he already knew her name, but then thought maybe that wasn't the way to start a conversation.

"Oh Sehun" he said, still nervous. She smiled at him and he smiled back at her, suddenly feeling a strange sensation on his stomach. A sensation he had never felt before, but he didn't dislike it one bit. The atmosphere was awkward and silent, but he was happy. Happy that he got to know her.

When they started to become closer, Sehun knew he couldn't make the butterflies in his stomach go away. Seeing her everyday in class and spending more time with her made him realized, he truly liked her. Yuri was nice and sweet and also very shy. That was why they became close friends, because they were too shy to interact with others and after some months of knowing each other more, they soon became best friends.

****

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Sehun once asked her suddenly when they were walking around the park, one afternoon. Yuri looked at him with a confused looked. She was taken aback by the sudden question, but she just smiled.

"I do" Yuri just replied and Sehun didn't ask anything else. That was the only thing he needed to hear.

The two of them just sat on the bench and stared at the beautiful sunset silently. By then, they had already got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter