๖ۣۜCrush

ExoYul's Collection ♪♪♪♪♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s pretty.” 

 

“Pretty?” Yuri repeated almost dumbfounded by his comment. “Don’t you mean cute?” 

 

His laughter made her cheeks flush pink, a warm sensation burned her heart as it always had the past year, or ever since she’d come to know of his existence. Xi LuHan, a transfer student during her freshman period had arrived at their school quietly, looking humble and tall. It wasn’t long until Yuri found out about his clumsy nature and open personality. He wasn’t one who was afraid to talk to others or get to know anyone he didn’t know. In the midst of it all, they hadn’t become good friends but somewhere along the lines of mere acquaintances since their homes were located in the same direction from school. 

 

“What are you guys doing?” 

 

Yuri turned to see best friend, Yoona, running their way leaving behind the pack of girls she’d been with. Yoona, the brightest girl in school could make you laugh whenever she talked. Yuri found it impossible to dislike this innocent soul. Yet, Yoona’s only downfall might be that she was too naïve. Currently, her best friend was crushing on their high school’s star, Siwon. 

 

“I thought you were going home,” Yuri said. 

 

“Oh well, the girls wanted ice cream.” 

 

“Tsh…” Yuri elbowed Yoona before turning to look at LuHan who’d shied away. 

 

It hadn’t been long since Yuri had figured out the puzzle. Yoona had been receiving love notes since their second quarter of the semester. She’d shared it with Yuri everyday after school squirming and squealing about how it could be Siwon who was writing her. Perhaps this school jock had finally noticed her after she’d gone to every rehearsal match the school’s football team played every so often. Yuri hadn’t agreed right away and had gone along with the flow until that one morning when traveling back to her locker to grab a forgotten book. Before arriving at her locker just three away from Yoona’s, Yuri saw LuHan sliding one of those pink notes through the loophole. 

 

“I’m hungry, should we go eat?” Yoona linked an arm through Yuri’s. 

 

Yuri glanced at Yoona before stealing a glance at LuHan who was suddenly so immersed in the rabbit on display at the pet shop. 

 

“You wanna come along?” Yuri forced the words out kindly. 

 

He didn’t budge. 

 

“LuHan?” 

 

“Uh…w…what?” he shyly turned a little. 

 

The burning sensation in Yuri’s heart earlier died down just as fast as it had hit her when she saw the embarrassment in his eyes. This clumsy, outgoing student who was often talkative around his schoolmates had suddenly turned into jelly in front of his crush. Yuri had never seen it before. All that ran through her mind was how much he must like her. 

 

“Do you want to go with us and get something to eat?” Yuri repeated. 

 

“N…no.” 

 

Yoona wheeled Yuri around oblivious to it, “I received another letter today…” 

 

As her voice trailed on while they walked away from the pet shop, Yuri slightly turned her head back to look at LuHan whose eyes sat on Yoona only. 

 

~~~~~~

 

“Yoona!!” 

 

Turning away from her locker, Yoona saw Eunhyuk, one of Siwon’s buddies run toward her. Her eyes brightened up, her heart becoming electrified. 

 

“Hey,” he greeted when he stopped before her, “are you free this Saturday?” 

 

Her heart skipped a beat. 

 

“You wanna come downtown to the basketball court?” Eunhyuk’s eyes sparkled. 

 

“W…what for?” Yoona asked shyly almost craning her neck back. 

 

Eunhyuk leaned forward with hand out and whispered behind it, “Siwon wants to see you.” 

 

“Really!?” Yoona squeaked, her eyes full of hearts. 

 

Eunhyuk nodded. “Be sure to come, alright? And don’t let anyone know.”  

 

~~~~~~~

 

“Hey, what are you doing out here alone?” 

 

Looking away from the waves of the Han River, LuHan grabbed the soda can out of Tao’s hand as he took a seat beside him. 

 

“It looks like it’s going to rain,” LuHan muttered glancing up at the darkening clouds. 

 

“It looks scary. Guess I better go home for the day, mom’s throwing a fit again.” Tao said. 

 

LuHan popped his can open and took a long gulp before Tao abruptly turned to him slapping him on the shoulder. 

 

“Dude, what are you doing!? I almost spilled soda on myself!” 

 

“Oh!” 

 

“Oh, what!?” annoyed, LuHan wiped at his shirt with his hand. 

 

“Ah…I heard one of the guys speaking by the basketball court earlier.” 

 

Suddenly moody, LuHan’ face became glum while staring at his new white shirt before Tao spilled the rest of the story. 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

It was the first time Yoona had spent such long hours on herself, she’d even had her make up done. Spinning around in her white dress, she watched the lower half of her dress twirl in a pretty circle along with her. Combing a hand through her soft delicate hair she smiled at herself before starting out the door. Pausing at the door she stared up at the darkening sky and wondered if she should bother bringing an umbrella. While looking around the front porch for one her eyes came across the time. She was going to be late. Biting her bottom lip worrying about whether she’d get wet or not she jogged up and down in her spot nervous. After a second she dashed out the door. 

 

When Yoona arrived at the basketball court she paused when she saw Siwon with his usual high school gang bouncing a ball with one hand. Pressing her excited lips together she walked in, her flats softly tapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter