How we became friend :)

I'll always be by your side

     Tiffany was playing in the playground by herself with her pink lollipop in her hand  suddenly a group of kids came and stole it from her that make her cry.  She can't do anything so she ran to the big tree and cry.

      Yuri was walking while eating her candies and then she heard someone cry. She try to find finally she head to the big tree. She peek and saw a girl was criyng.

        "Why are you crying, little girl?" Tiffany stop crying and look up to saw a tanned girl stand in front of her. "that kids take my lollipop" she answer sobbing while pointing to a group of kids who plays the other sides of the playground. "here, i've some candies. want some?" Yuri asked handed her candies bag.

          "so what's your name, little girl?" Yuri say while Tiffany still eating her candies "yah, i'm not a little" Tiffany raise her voice after she heard yuri called her little. "ok, sorry. you aren't little so what's your name?" Yuri apologize after she saw Tiffany frown. "i'm Miyoung, how about you?" Tiffany answer while give Yuri her eyed-smile.

       "Yuri. so Miyoung shi can we be friend?" Yuri asked again while handed her hand waiting for a handshake. "sure, why not?" Tiffany answer happily and do a handshake with the latter. "ok, now we're friend" "yeah and forever friend" After their little time they go back to their house.

 

 

 

 

SORRY, HERE THE CHAPTER 1 :(

THE LAST TIME I SAID I'LL POST IT BUT SUDDENLY MY MODEM BROKE SO I CAN'T GIVE YOU THE UPDATE...

THIS, I JUST BORROW MY COUSIN.

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT~~

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN CUZ I JUST FINISH MY EXAM ^^