You better be:)

I Don’t Feel Well

 

I can’t believe it, having a sweet date with Jongin under the rain makes me sick. Now I couldn’t have a perfect dinner with him. I sneeze and sneeze, over and over. Then, I heard Kai knocked on the door. He opened the door slowly.

“You ok, jagi?” He asked. I just nodded back.

“Here’s your chicken soup.” He placed the chicken soup near me. I frown.

“I don’t feel like eating Jongin.” I pouted

“But, you have too, for you to get better, here, I’ll feed you.” He smiled. I can’t help it. He always makes me happy. Slowly, Jongin fed me.

“Oh, Jongin. Tell me the truth, this isn’t your cooking right? It’s Kyungsoo’s right?” I asked as he place the empty bowl on the table then he sat down next to me.

“Neh, are you mad?” He pouted

“Ani, I know you can’t cook this delicious.” I teased

“Aisshhh, jagi~” He pouted

“I was just teasing oppa. Mianeh~” I rested my head on his shoulder.

“You feel better?” He asked. I nodded.

“Uhm, jagi?”

“Weh?” He answered

“Can you read me this book?” I handed him the book

“Jagi, your to old for this.” He reads the book title, then he laughed.

“Jagi, Sleeping Beauty? Really?” He laughed

“Hey, it’s not funny.” I crossed my arm then I pouted.

“Mianeh, jagi. Arasso, arasso. I’ll read it to you.” He pulled me closer. I smiled as I rested my head  on his arm once again.

As he reads the book, I could feel my eyelids get heavier. Automatically, I fell asleep.

 

-Kai’s POV:-

As I finish the story, I can’t believe she fell asleep. Aisshh, atleast she could have a better rest now. I smiled. I let her lay down. She smile through her sleep. Is she dreaming?

“Aigoo, my jagi is so cute when she fell asleep.”

I smiled. But still, our dinner’s cancel because of her. Aisshhh, this girl.

“Yah!, you better get ready. Arasso? - ” I lay down next to her.

“We’re going to let out all of our energy tomorrow night, so you should be ready jagi.” I smirked.

She nodded. I giggled. I kiss her forehead before cuddle next to her.

You better be ready….

 

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

 

A/N: Omo!!!! Kai, what are you going to do? HahahaXD

Well, Here, EXO K’s Kai One shot!!!!! I know, it’s short but it’s good right?

tumblr_mbt0bjpwkj1rs97fco1_500.gif

Let’s celebrate!!!!!

 

tumblr_m70in2UYsW1rrlgnz.gif

HahaXD I love this gif so muchXD

It makes me laugh hardXD Amma share it with you guysXD

.   .   .

Well,,, anyways, there still a lot more EXO fanfic. Hope you like them all.

Author-nim, signing off. Annyeong<3

kai-waving.gif

Say BYE to Kai:))

HwightingXD

w6si2b.gif

 

 

(Pictures and gifs aren't mine:))))