And It Will Always Be (One Shot)

And It Will Always Be

Author's Note: I know that there are many grammatical errors here so I want to apologize for that. I hope you understand the story. Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

You’re done shopping and you want to go home. The taxi stopped in front of you. While you’re opening the taxi’s door, someone grabbed your hand.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” you shouted while he was pulling you far from the taxi but he acted like he didn’t hear you.

 

“I’m sorry but she will be riding with me using my car.” He told the driver.

 

“Let go of my hand!”  You shouted as the two of you arrived in front of his car. He then let go of your hand.

 

“Get in!” He just smiled.

 

“No! Why would I?” You turned around and walked away but he appeared in front of you to stop you. “Yah! Why are you doing this to me!?”

 

“I’m here because you have to keep your promise.” He smiled again.

 

“Huh? What did I promise you? ” You asked out of curiosity.

 

“You promised that we will meet today and have a dinner date.” He answered.

 

“Date?” You chuckled. “Liar! This is the very first time that I met you so why would I date you?” You added.

 

“Okay, I will prove it to you.” He was determined.

 

You sighed. “How?”

 

“I will send you home. Trust me.” He answered seriously. He then opened the car’s door for you. You didn’t know what to do so you just get inside his car. He started driving.

 

While on the road you started asking questions because it seems to be very quiet. You turned your head to his direction. “By the way, what’s your name?”

 

He chuckled. “You asked me that a hundred times already.” He saw you that you’re getting mad again. “Okay. Okay! My name is Seungho. Yang Seungho.”

 

“Why do you know me?” You asked again.

 

“Because I’m your boyfriend.” He answered.

 

“You’re crazy!” You turned your head away from him.

 

The two of you finally arrived to your house. You get out of the car and ran fast inside your house. Seungho just found it cute.

 

Your mom, who was watching TV, was shocked by the sudden opening of the door. You closed the door and you leaned your back to it and your mom walked closer to you. “What’s happening?” your mom asked being worried.

 

“There’s a stalker outside.” You said then your mom looked through the window.

 

Your mom grabbed your hand and walked you away from the door. “Sit first.” She said.

 

“Mom, how can you be so calm? Let’s call the police!” You seated and grabbed the phone but your mom snatched it away from you.

 

“Don’t! You’ll regret it.” She said in a very serious voice. “He is Seungho, your boyfriend. You’ve been dating for 3 months.”

 

“What? That’s nonsense!” You breathed heavily.

 

“What do you remember yesterday?” Your mom asked.

 

You chuckled. “Mom, it’s your birthday yesterday!”

 

“No, sweetie, it’s not my birthday.” Your mom said.

 

You were shocked by what your mom told you. “What are you saying mom?”

 

“Okay, sweetie, listen to me. You were hit by a car the day after my birthday. The day when you woke up, it was okay. But I was shocked because you started to ask me ‘how’s my birthday’, ‘is it fun’ or anything something like that. You were asking me those kinds of questions everyday. The doctor said you have this ‘short-term memory loss syndrome’. You only remember the last event occurred before that accident. And your living that this is the day after my birthday.” She explained and the two of you shred tears. How painful was that to your mom.

 

“Since when?” You asked.

 

“It has been 5 months already.” She answered sadly. “Go to your room. You will find a disk inside your drawer. Watch it.” She smiled.

 

You followed your mom and went to your room. Your mom was right. There was a disk in your drawer. You get it and switched on your TV. The disk was about you and Seungho. Every time you meet each other and date, it was being recorded. There were also your friends in that video who wished you to be happy when you told them that you were in a relationship with him. They were always telling you how you love him so much and how Seungho loves you too.

 

You saw that Seungho was caught by the camera. He was eating quietly. You heard your voice asking him.

 

“Do you love me?” you asked.

 

“Of course, I do!” he smiled and you seemed to be happy that time.

 

“How much?” you asked him again.

 

He seriously looked at the camera. “I know that you will be watching this again. I will tell you that even you get mad at me every day, shout at me or you think that I’m a stalker, it’s alright with me. If you forget me, I will not leave you. Instead, I’ll go to you every day, I will stay with you, I will sing for you and I will wait until you remember me.”

 

You saw yourself in the video, coming closer to Seungho and and gave him a hug. It became blurred because of your tears.

 

You went out of your room and ran as fast as you could to meet him outside your house. You saw him standing and leaning on his car. He waited patiently for you. You realized that he was very sincere.

 

He saw you walking closer to him. “What took you so long?” Seungho said. He saw your tears flowing to your cheeks and he wiped it.

 

You suddenly embraced him. “I’m sorry.”

 

He embraced you back. “It’s okay. I understand.”

 

You separated from your embrace and said, “I love you so much, Seungho!”

 

“I know. I love you, too!” He replied then he kissed you passionately.

 

Your lips parted. “This is my first kiss.” You smiled.

 

“And it will always be…” He answered with a very bright smile.

 

Then the two of you were off to your date.