First Day

Genuine Love

CHAPTER 1

“Good luck Brave on you first day! Come home early!” I just nodded at mom. Yep, you heard her right. It’s my first day to that school. And you know what? I feel like escaping. I just hope it would be fine. Just think positive. At least I’ll be with my best friend now.

          Did I introduce myself already? I didn’t? well I’m Brin Ave (as in eyv) “Brave” Lanza. I’m 17 and now on my junior high school. Born on the 27th day of March. I have two brothers. The eldest, Alcaniz Mac “Macky” Lanza. He’s like a best friend to me too. He’s in college taking up BS-Archi, a scholar. My youngest brother is Mackerson Tam “Tammy” Lanza. He’s in grade 5. My mom doesn’t have work and my dad’s a delivery guy of a meat company. Just enough to keep us eating 3x a day. And as I mentioned, I have a best friend who is attending the Monde Academy. She’s Clairelyn Liam Jimenez. Well, she’s rich but she’s not like the other rich brat kid. She’s really kind and generous. :)

*phone ringing* “Yes hello?”

“Brave! Where are you? I can’t wait to see you! I’m at the front gate!” It’s Liam.

“Ye ye, I’m right beside you ok.” I just smiled. She’s really that cheerful. She looked beside her and there she saw me. Big hug.

“Brave!”

“Liam, stop that.”

“Oh I’m just so happy to see you. :D”

“I can see that. Now let’s go. I don’t wanna be late.”

“Aye, aye classmate!

          We were walking heading to our room.

“I just noticed, why is everyone staring at me?” I asked Liam.

“Like duh Brave, you’re wearing jeans for Christ’s sake.”

“So?”

“What so. Can’t you see? They’re all in dress. We are all in dress. Why’d you wear like that anyway?”

“No, why’d you all wear like that? That’s the question.”

“Well it’s first day. Uniforms will be distributed today so we’ll take the chance of wearing this.”

“Because tomorrow and forever is uniform day?”

“Yep.”

“It’s a school so we’re going to wear uniforms. Ugh, crazy  people! Including you Liam.”

“You’re mean!”

“Ye ye. Let’s just go.”

“You know you’re prettier when you wear something like this.”

“Oh shut up Liam. You know you can’t make me wear those.” And so we argued ‘til we reached our room. Liam just gave up and dragged me at the back and sat. Not so long our teacher came.

“Good morning class. All of you know me right? And well, you know each other. Except for our transferee. Is she here?” I so hate first days.(-.-) I raised my hand.

“Ah yes. Please do come here in front.” And so I did. “Introduce yourself.”

“Ahm, good morning. I’m Brin Ave Lanza.”

“She’s a transferee? Or is she a scholar?”

“Poor girl!” All of them laughed except Liam. I was so embarrassed that all I can do is look at the ground.

“Quite class! Ms. Lanza, I apologize for their behavior. You may take your seat.” I nodded at her and was now heading to my seat when someone suddenly tripped me.

“Hey! Don’t you ever do that to her again!”

“No Liam, it’s ok.”

“Class quite!”

“Are you ok?” Liam asked. A tear then suddenly dropped but I wiped it off.

*sniff* “Yes, I’m fine.” This is what I hate in private school. It really is true, bullies are dominant here. :(

 

          The teacher is already going on with the introduction. The usual on first day. I wasn’t really paying attention. You know why. But suddenly someone opened the door and came in. Which scared me more. Oh why him?