Lover, n.

a lover's dictionary ☂ ➳

 

Lover, n.

 

 


 

 

Lover, this word disgusted Oh Sehun the straight boy in Class A-01. For him, it’s a stupid word that should’ve have made. I mean it’s stupid, really. A five letter word that can either hurt others or stab them with knives. But this all changes when he met Kim Jongin, the bastard who took his first ing and of course precious kiss.

“You bastard.” The porcelain skinned boy said as he walked of the room.

“Not my fault.” The latter raised his hands and looked at him innocently. He followed the boy to the rooftop ignoring the ‘don’t come near me’ or ‘one more step or I’ll kick you precious ’ and ‘Stop following you idiot.’

“Ugh! Don’t you have ears!?” The younger boy screamed in frustration.

“Yes, I do. I just ignore you for fun.” The latter smiled sheepishly at the now very annoyed boy. Does he has an IQ of a twelve year old, wait scratch that, a five year old?

He couldn’t do anything but just sat at the corner of the rooftop and try to analyze what actually happened to this poor boys whose first kiss was taken by the same gender and now the boy is smiling at him, their lips 2-inches apart and he didn’t know how this ing happened.

“YAH!” He screamed at top of his lungs making the other boy clap his hand on his dear mouth.

“Shhh~ meet me tomorrow dismissal.” The boy frankly said making the latter quite puzzled.

And that moment the er kissed the again. And of course this time it wasn’t by accident but by force. The younger swears his face is like a ing tomato now.

“Bye, Sehunnie!” He waved as approach the door and went down the stairs. I swear I will kick his when I meet him again.

 

 

The next meeting was quite a shock. The younger never thought that this boy was quite frank for his own good.

“Be my Lover.”

“What?”

“Oh come on Sehun! You know those glances you give me during dance class. Oh and the chocolates you gave at my birthday giving an excuse that it was just a ing dare?”

Sehun never thought Jongin was quite an observer. Yes he had sort-of feelings for the boy but of course he doesn’t want to have that kind of person that they call a lover. And of course he’s straight, with a tiny curve on the middle. He has known him since Sophomore year and never did he thought that Jongin was this observant to him, to him.

“Do you like me?” the younger asked in a-matter-of-fact tone.

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“What?”

“The letters, flowers, and those keychains in your locker! Ever thing has KJ written on it! How can you possibly not know?”

“There are 5 other names that have the same initials as KJ!”

“Well now you know, so be my lover!”

“No!”

“Why?”

“Just no!”

“What do you want me to do? Strip?!”

“NO!”

“Then what!?” The boy thanks god their not in public but in a very secured apartment that doesn’t involve people.

“Tell me what is a lover?” The younger challenged him.

“Are you an idiot or something?” The latter looked at the boy like he just escaped from a mental institution.

“Okay fine,” He said raising his two hands and sighed in defeat.

“A lover, is someone you love, obviously.” He rolled his eyes. The latter just crossed his hands and another sigh came out.

“He or She makes you smile every minute you’re with them.” He stood and approach the younger boy.

“When you’re with him or her you always get this ideas.”

“I-ideas?” the younger stuttered when the latter pushed him on the wall.

“Yes, like holding their hands, hugging them from the back and kissing their lips.” Now their 3-inches apart and the is younger definitely a tomato now.

“And they don’t care how much they’re hurt unless the other is happy. They don’t care if they’re straight or not. They don’t care if they are played or really loved. The only thing they care about is that he or she is right beside him or her and let them know that they’re not alone.” And with that their lips crashed.

 

Lover, this word was loved by Oh Sehun, the not anymore straight guy of Class A-01. For him, it’s a word that changed his life. His life was now full of obstacles he can surely go through. A five letter word that makes him laugh, cry and smile. It’s only thing that he thinks about every day. This word happens to be changed by a six letter name, Jongin, the boy who he called as his lover.