Simples

Simples

„Hey wanna hang out?“ a soft voice says in the phone.
„No, like right now? Seriously?“ The boy on the other side of the phone answers annoyed, placing down his guitar.
„Don’t be a . See you at cemetery gate at nine.“ He hangs up right after and the phone goes deaf. The boy looks at his phone screen and sighs. He didn’t expect him to turn out like this at all.

 

 

 

It was a sunny day when they first met. Chanyeol was slacking of in a dark music shop trying out some guitars and his friend Baekyun was bored, sitting next to him listening to the same melody over and over for an hour.
„Hey, we’ve already been here for two hours!“ he murmurs annoyed, however not moving an inch. Chanyeol just mumbles something not really listening to him. He pouts unsitisfied and shoves him making him miss the string that turns out into ugly and noisy sound.
„This is worthless, I’m going!“ Baekhyun stands up and makes offended face. 
„Come on just five more minutes!“ he pleads and as he turns his back to him, he suddenly sees his friend in distance and jumps in joy.
„Kyungsoo come here!“ he waves at him totally forgetting about current situation. Chanyeol looks up and sees Baekhyun’s friend coming over to them, but there is somebody else with him so he stands up so he could introduce himself. While Baekhyun greets Kyungsoo, Chanyeol eyes the mysterious boy standing next to Kyungsoo.
„Hm, Sehun you’re here too?“ Baekhyun asks not really fond of his presence.
But Sehun just mutters something, averting his gaze somewhere else.
„Oh by the way, you two probably don’t know each other.“ Baekhyun states and looks at Chanyeol and Sehun with smile.
„Hello, I’m Chanyeol.“ He introduces himself with a wide smile, waving a bit. Sehun looks up at the tall, weird smiling, guitar holding guy, without change in this expression and mumbles „I’m Sehun…“ with slightly flushed face.

 

 

 

Chanyeol opens his eyes and places aside his guitar named Pansy. He stands up and sniffs his t-shirt and makes disgusted face. So he takes off the t-shirt shoving off his broad back, grabs some denim shirt and puts it on. He remembers Sehun once said that denim suits him. He smirks when he recalls Sehun’s face when he said that. 
Going down the stairs he yawns and shouts to his mother he’ll be back in about two hours. 
When he almost gets to the cemetery he can already see Sehun’s small figure standing in the distance. Again he can’t really see into his face because of his cap. He really dislikes his caps he can never see what expression he makes, hence he’s also shorter than him. Sometimes he feels like ripping that cap off his head.

„Hey!“ he approaches him and places his hand on Sehun’s shoulder.
„Took you time.“ Sehun growls and puts his hands into his pockets.
„I‘m perfectly on time… So what did you want and why on such a horrible place.“ Chanyeol looks around the cemetery and shivers.
„If you don’t like it then don’t hang out with me…“ Sehun turns around and walks further into the cemetery.
„You forced me…“ Chanyeol calmly says and follows him.
„Shut up…“ Sehun growls at him again, but Chanyeol just smirks. They go like this for a while without a word. Sometimes Chanyeol looks at Sehun’s face, because from this angle he can see it a bit, and he slightly smiles, when they’re like this he has a really calm face.
„Hey Sehun.“ Chanyeol calls out to him suddenly.
„What?“ he looks up to him with look just as calm as few moments ago.
„It’s just that, why do you wear caps at night?“ Chanyeol asks, trying to hold his wide smile.
„Duhh, that’s swag, something you don’t understand.“ He pouts and looks down adjusting his cap.
„Right…“ Chanyeol just sighs and walks on. „Where are we going anyway?“ Sehun keeps quiet and then shows his finger on a big tomb in the distance.

Chanyeol sits down on the stairs in front of the tomb and looks at the night sky. Sehun just stands next to him and also looks up. Chanyeol then moves his glance on Sehun again and sees his calm face again. He tugs him on his trousers patting a place next to him telling him to sit down. So he does, but Chanyeol moves closer to him, as he thinks he’s too far away.
„It’s a nice place…“ Chanyeol whispers dangerously close to Sehun.
„Yeah…“ He agrees and looks down to his feet. „By the way…“ he shoves his hand into his pocket on his hoodie and digs there for a while, then he takes out something small. 
„What is it?“ Chanyeol looks at him again with a smile, but his hand it taken by Sehun. He looks at his big hand for a while and puts there a small round object. 
„It’s just that my friend got them on the concert you know, and he gave me some so I thought you’d like something like that… It’s not like I… uh nevermind.“ Sehun looks away, blush all over his face. Chanyeol looks on his hand and a small guitar pick with the logo of his favourite band. He can’t comprehend what just happened, so he smiles and laughs, but doesn’t say anything.
„What is so funny?“ Sehun shifts, looking irritated, but when he sees his smile he calms down and just mutters an indifferent hmpf while laying down on the stairs. Chanyeol watches him with wide smile on his face and thinks how cute of a response that was. He puts the pick on a safe place and bends over Sehun looking straight at his face,.adoring those little lips and soft skin of his. Sehun eyes are closed so he can’t obejct. He lifts his hand and removes his annoying cap from his head, and just before Sehun can even react he his cheek, slowly pressing his lips against his soft ones. 
„Thank you.“ Chanyeol whispers.
„Idiot.“