You're my brightest star!

As beautiful as the star...

Zelo stares at the dark sky that full of beautiful shining stars. He seems to be thinking about something. Suddenly, he smiles. His hand reaches up as he can take the star and keep it. He points to small but the brightest star. That’s when someone holds his hand and pulls it down. Before he can turn around, he feels a pair of muscular arm around his waist. He stands still; already know the owner of the familar arms.

“Hyung!” Zelo whines, hitting Yongguk’s arm playfully. The chuckle comes right behind his ear makes blood rushes to his face.

Because Zelo is taller, Yongguk rests his chin on the other’s shoulder. “What are you doing here? It’s cold!” he frowns, rubbing his hand on Zelo’s arm.

“I like stars. They are beautiful.” Zelo smiles to himself. It is the truth. He likes to watch the star. And what is he likes the most is shooting star that is rare to be seen.

“Like you…” right after that, Young Guk turns Zelo’s body around and pecks his lips.

Zelo, blushing a little bit, blinks his eyes several times at the older. “That kiss… for what?” at least, he still has courage to speak.

“I like you. You are beautiful.” Yongguk grins innocently. When Zelo doesn’t say anything, Yongguk holds both of his cheeks. “Can I kiss you again?” he asks, staring at Zelo’s lips.  

“Yah!” Zelo parries Yongguk’s hand, his face redder. “My lip isn’t that kissable!” he mutters, looking down at his feet.

Yongguk smiles, an evil smile. He steps closer and closer, makes Zelo steps backward until he hits the wall behind him. Yongguk holds both of Zelo’s shoulder tightly. “Then, how about your neck?” his seductive voice and smirk are enough to make Zelo stun, standing still at there. Yongguk takes this chance by plant a soft, lingering kiss at his neck.

With Yongguk’s face that is just a few meters away from his neck and with his kiss, Zelo can’t do anything except closing his eyes, waiting for the next thing to happen. He shuts his eyes when he feels a pair of soft lip on his. Then, he can feel Yongguk’s tongue against his lip. He slightly opens his mouth, let their tongue meet. Moan escapes from both of them. Zelo’s face turns redder and redder as Yongguk reduces the distance of their body until there is no space between them.

“Hyung…” Zelo mumbles in their kiss. Yongguk responds by deepen the kiss. His hands are around Zelo’s neck. Slowly, Zelo’s hands find their way to Yongguk’s waist. Yongguk pulls away, only to stare deeply into Zelo’s eyes. “Seriously, you’re beautiful. Just like the star…” he whispers, winks after that.

Zelo’s face turns as red as the cheery tomato and he hides it by burying it on Yongguk’s shoulder. “You like to tease me.” he mumbles, earning a soft chuckle from the elder.

“It’s a fact, Junhong. Your beauty and my love for you are the fact and you can’t deny that.” Yongguk the black hair, loving the softness.

“I know. That’s why I love you too…” Zelo lifts up his head and kisses Yongguk’s cheek softly.

Now, it’s Youngguk’s turn to blush. No, they both are blushing. “But I love you more…”

Zelo frowns. “No! I love you more! That’s it!”

Yongguk grins, thinking how cute Zelo is. “I’m your hyung and obviously I love you more!” before Zelo can protest, his lips already has been stole by the elder.

Zelo smiles in the kiss. Whatever, what they know; they love each other, right?

 

 

 

 

Sorry, it's too short!! Btw, i'm a baby now!!! :D i love yongguk and daejae though! XD