The Conditions

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

(Chapter 2 : The Conditions)

 

Taemin's POV 

 

Oh no. Noona is pissed. She ruffled her hair in frustration. Uh-oh. Now we're in for it. I told hyung we shouldn't ask umma and appa first. But no. He said we would have a better chance asking mom and dad first. 

 

"YAH! YOU! AND YOU!" Noona pointed at me and Hyung. "Come." She said in a serious tone. 

 

"Noona..." 

 

"YAH! YOU!" she cut me off. "You're crazy right?" She said. 

 

"Ani." I shook my head. 

 

"Then what was that all about?" I asked. 

 

"It was hyung's idea!" I pointed at Hyung. 

 

Onew's POV 

 

AISH! This brat! I told him not to tell anyone. Stupid idiot. 

 

"Well, like what mom and dad said, they have no where to live here in Seoul. I mean, we can't bunk in with DBSK sunbae's because... Its too bothersome for them." I tried to reason out. 

 

"And we can't bunk in with the Suju hyungs because as it is their dorm is already crowded. And obviously we can't live with the SNSD noonas." Taemin continued. 

 

"AISH! You! You owe me!" She threatened me. 

 

"M-MWOH!? WAE?!" I asked stunned. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

"I am agreeing to this just because I feel pity for you guys. BUT THE MOMENT SOMEONE FINDS OUT I LIVE HERE WITH YOU GUYS YOU ARE SO GONE AND DEAD! And also, never bother me, arraso?" I said in a menacing voice. 

 

"You got yourself a deal, dongsaeng." Onew grinned. 

 

He offered his hand and I shook it. "Deal." We walked back to the living room. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo." The three of them bowed. 

 

I just glared at them irritated. I rolled my eyes. Honestly, I wanted to storm out of the house already. But I'm not that rude. I just nooded. 

 

"I'm SHINee's bling bling Jonghyun." The one that looked like a dinosaur winked. 

 

"I'm SHINee's Flaming Charisma Minho" The tall one with huge eyes said. 

 

"I'm SHINee's Almighty Key." Uh, is he really a guy or a girl? (a/n : I don't have anything against key. He's my bias btw.) 

 

"Neh~ Neh~! And I'm The Lee's daughter, Lee Yejin." I crossed my arms. 

 

"Ara! Yejinah! We'll be leaving in about two hours." Dad said. 

 

"What?" I asked. Why so sudden? I mean they usually travel when they have business to attend to and they'd tell me ahead of time. Maybe two days ahead of time. 

 

"Yep. Baby, we're headed of to Paris." Dad said. 

 

"Wae?" I asked confused. 

 

"I was called in yesterday to fly to Paris today because of an urgent meeting about the stocks." Dad said. 

 

"Then why is mom going?" I asked. 

 

"Well, I wanted to meet French designers. I might get inspired with new designs in Paris." My mom sounded giddy when she said it. 

 

"So then? Why are you telling me just now?" I asked. 

 

"We ask you to watch out for the boys." Mom and dad said in unison. 

 

"WHAT?!" My jaw dropped. "Don't they have body guards or something. I mean, GAH! I'm a freaking girl. Why do I have to watch over this five idiots?" But of course I couldn't say that out loud. It was all in my head. AISH. WAE?! I've been reduced to a bodyguard now, huh? As usual, my life . 

 

"Arraso." I sighed and told them. Its like I have a choice. 

 

"Wow. Jinki-yah!" Jonghyun nudged Onew in the arm. "You didn't tell us you and Taemin had a sister." He said smiling. 

 

"What do you expect?" Onew said. 

 

"Naturally you'd tell us." Jonghyun said. 

 

"Why would I do that?" Onew said. 

 

"I mean she's so pretty and all. Its a waste if you wont show off your sister." Jonghyun reasoned out. 

 

"YAH! It was my choice. He had nothing to do with it." I said to him. 

 

"Wae? I don't understand. You have the potential to be a model and yet you don't try." He said. 

 

"I don't want to." I told him. Well, I wanted to. But I didn't. Mostly because if I tried they'd have to get my background meaning they'd know I was a daughter of a CEO and a Designer and a sister of the Lee brothers of SHINee. 

 

He sighed. "Oh well. You'll give in sooner or later." He said.  

 

"Yeah, right." I shot back rolling my eyes. 

 

"We'll see about that." Key said. 

 

"YAH! I'm not a doll." I said. Both Key and Jonghyun had a evil-smile plastered on their face. "Hmph!" I crossed my arms. 

 

"Chill sis." Onew tried to calm me down. 

 

"Psh. Just remember the conditions dear brother." I told him. 

 

"Arasso arraso." He said like I've told him a hundred times already. 

 

"What conditions?" Key shot a glare at Onew. 

 

"Well, no one must know we live here now. And you can't- When I say can't, YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN'T bother Yejin." Onew said. 

 

"Or we get kicked out weather we like it or not." Taemin continued. 

 

Key looked at me and I just nodded. "I'll give you guys three chances but that's it." 

---------------

Author's Note : OH YEAH! I'm back bb! Anyway, sorry for the late update. :) I just got to use the internet now. :) WEEE! So yeah, its soooooo huuuuuumiiiiiiiiid! :) Enjoy the chapter. COMMENTS ARE LOVED! :)