the sad life of kim sunggyu

Do You See Me ?

"Hyung, are you okay ?", I asked sunggyu who was deeply in thought. "pffft. okay what ? i'm going to stay with him for 9 months and you asked me whether if i'm okay ? oh my god"

 

"myung, you better run before this angry hamster will bite y-" "i heard that sungyeol and i'm not a hamster."

 

"yaaahhhh, guys, tell me who is he ?" myungsoo whined. 

 

"Lee Sungjong", Sunggyu and I said together.

 


 

"let's get in together"

"YAH ! KIM SUNGGYU ! WHY ARE YOU SO LATE ?!", a voice shouted from the living room. When I entered Sunggyu's house, I saw a diva was already sitting on the sofa while crossing his oh-so-beautiful legs.

 

"m-mianhae...", sunggyu apologized.

 

the diva scoffeed and turned his head to me. "looks like you brought some peasants with you huh ?"

 

"hang in there diva sungjong. who the hell are you to say that i'm a peasant ?", I said while trying to stay calm.

 

"I'm Lee Sungjong", he said while swiping his bang which is covering his eyes.

 

"well, I'm sorry Lee Sungjong, I'm not a peasant. I'm Lee Sungyeol"

 

"whatev-"

 

"listen here Lee Sungjong, you're not going to call me a peasant or your beautiful legs will be covered with painful scars. i want to ask you again, who the hell are you to call me a peasant. i'm not a peasant. and you should respect sunggyu-hyung and don't even dare to raise your voice at him. your parents must be sad that their son is behaving like this. stop acting like a diva because you're not one of them. you should learn the word called RESPECT kid."

 

I sighed and placed my palm at my forehead. Everyone were looking at me like I've killed a freaking people before.

 

"SHUT UP !", Sungjong stomped out from the living room. 

 

"nice one Sungyeol, I respect you", Sunggyu said while giggling non stop.

 

"wow.....", Myungsoo stared at me. 

 

"the power of Lee Sungyeol"

 

 


yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay finally end \o/ i know its terrible. feel free to unsubscribe <3 i love you guys for reading this story oh my god I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS ! muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah <33333