Lover's Revenge

Lover's Revenge

I hated it, I was silent everytime. Every time you hit me, every time you me. At first I allowed it, I wanted to do anything to make you love me like I loved you. But that thought was impossible. You hated me found me annoying. To you I was them. I was those boys you could not have. I was the release, I let you do the things you wanted to me. Foolishly hoping you would do something nice for me in return. In my head I wanted to scream, hit you back, run and hide. Why did I not? Why is it that even now I tense with anger, seething in both pain and heartbreak? I loved you and you hated me. You never gave me a chance, you used me and I let you. I guess I hate myself more for that. I wasted three years of my life chasing a love that was impossible. Never a kiss, that was forbiddon. I let you take the one thing I could never get back and yet you refused me your first kiss. Keeping it safe for one of them.

Used.

I tried everything, but I could never satisfy you. Never bringing you to release though you kept using me. Never earning your respect, losing the little respect I had from others. I was a toy, a punching bag of flesh. All I was good for, all I was useful for. I hate you, seeing you now I want to kill you. The auror of my hate filling me and the surrounding area. Why do I still have heartbreak and some love left for you? Am I just a masochist, or did you do something to me as my first love? I blame you for everything. Because of you I was called suicidal. Funny, I would have given you my life and in a way you did take that. You took everything from me.

Dead.

Tell me, are you happy now? Those girls you lusted after when you had me hate you now. Those perfect girls who made you chase them now despise you. Are you happy? I am though, dispite my pain with you. Seeing your pain makes me happy. A drop out from college, living with your parents, no job. I have a life for once, the one you stole.

Revenge.

I see you in the streets and I can't help but feel nothing but hate. I want to take from you what you took from me yet I cannot. I sometimes humor the thought of stealing your first kiss. Risking the abuse again just to take from you something important. But, karma did that for me. Life is a is it not Kim Jongwoon?

Happiness.

Kyuhyun smirked before placing the letter into his ex lovers mailbox and walking away hand in hand with his lover Kim Ryeowook, one of the two boys he had lusted after.