Chapter 1.

Life Without My Love,Oh Sehun.

It has been a month since my dear Sehun died. He had suffered a heart disease since young but he never gave up on life. He rarely smiled but I've seen his beautiful smile countless times and it never failed to melt my heart.

He would always be optimistic and he would always tell me,"Xiao Lu,if I leave one day,make sure you continue living. And don't cry okay? It'll break my heart if I see you cry from heaven. I'll be your guardian angel Xiao Lu." I cried when he died in fact,I cried the worst. How could I not cry when I lost a person I loved so much? I guess God must have been short of one beautiful angel.


Sehun has always been a orphan since young. His parents abandoned him when he was young because he was sick. I didn't even realise that tears already trickled down my cheeks. I wiped my tears then headed over to the Infinitely Chocolate store and I was going over to Exotically Bubble Tea store next. Sehun loves chocolates and loves bubble tea even more.


He loves the Cold Poached Chocolate from Infinitely Chocolate and Chocolate flavoured bubble tea from Exotically Bubble Tea. I went to buy his favourite chocolate and bubble tea,then I went to collect the special purple roses I has bought for Sehun. It was very rare and it costed a lot but I would do anything for my Sehun.

I smiled as I entered BaekYeol's Special Florist. Chanyeol was at the counter busy typing away their next order while Baekhyun was busy arranging the flowers.

"Baek,I'm here for the roses." I smiled as Baekhyun nodded and went in to bring out the boquet of purple roses.

"Going to visit Sehun again hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yep. It has been a month."

"Here are your roses hyung. Take care and say hi to Sehun for me."

"Me too hyung."

"Thank you Baek and sure. You too Yeol. Bye." I answered as I waved to them and walked out of the shop.

I loooked at my phone,it was already 5pm. Well,got to walk faster. I took bus 315 to the graveyard. By the time I reached,it was 6:15pm. I knew the road to Sehun's grave. The last time I was there was during the funeral. I caught sight of his grave as I fastened my pace. But before I could reach,the memories flooded my mind as tears heavily rolled down my cheeks.


 


Chapter 1 updated. Sorry for the long wait. Chapter 2 will be up in a couple for days. Meanwhile,enjoy. (P.S; Cliffhanger. And I apologise sincerely for the really short chapter. I'm reallly busy in school. This is one of my "critical" years in school and many events are comming up and I got tons of rehearsals.)