The first smile

The first smile

It's kinda short though. Well, it IS a drabble. 

Should I rate this M? O.o

Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes. 

Enjoy~ (?)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Boom!*

The loud thunder roared.

A frightened silhouette squeaked and hugged herself even tighter. She was clad in nothing but a small dress shirt that barely passed her thighs. The girl was in a crouching position, her head burried in her knees, the cold, hard wall was her only support, the small alley she was in had surrounded her with lonliness and depair.

Her pale body had bruises - from both being abused and being ed. The girl lived a sad life, being an only daughter with 6 other male siblings. Lets just say they weren't the nicest siblings in the world. They physically and emotionally abused her.

Her parents were cruel - drug addicts and alcoholics. Always finding new ways to abuse her, to hurt her. All her life, she had never seen the light of day, always kept under lock and key, in a cage, in a small, dark room. She'd starve for days, only fed to keep her alive - just so they could bully and hurt her again. Her lips were chapped and dehydrated, the visible shivers seen as the cold air in that room hugged her tight. Every night she cried herself to sleep, thinking why did this all had to happen to her. The thought of killing herself had crossed her mind multiple times, yet somehow, she had always chosen to live - though without purpose, what exactly was she living for? 

That, she was determined to find out.

At the early age of 10, she was sold to a child ion center. You see, she was quite good looking, if you dismissed the fact that black-blue bruises decorated her milky skin. Her parents had debts and had sold her as a last resort. 

The poor girl lost her ity the second she stepped into the sinful place - by the so-called 'security guards'. They were probably three times her age. Every day she would be forced to 'offer' her services, she had to do anything and everything the customers want - which were usually old, and rich geezers who have a lot of time on their hands. If she refuses though, like she had on the first time on the job, they made sure she's get severely punished.

Everyday she was at least 6 - 10 times a day, which made her boss very pleased with all the income he's been getting. The most was 15 times a day. There had been a time when she had 5 partners at once - it wasn't a pretty sight.

Her so-called bedroom was bleakly coloured, shades of grey and black were the only colours she got to see. The only furniture that was present was a bed, a small table and a chair - it wasn't all that comfortable but it beats being in shackles in a cage in a small, dark, cold room.  The sheets of the bed were faded due to the excessive washing. 

Needless to say, tears and blood were spilt constantly.

She was 18 when she ran away. They didn't allow other children to see each other so no friends or even aquaintances were able to stop her. She'd had enough of this life, and if God wasn't going to do anything, she will.

Her face seemed hard and cold but no one can deny the fact that she was just a little girl - lost and alone in this cruel, cruel world.

A small alley had been her saviour, she slipped in and hid herself before the beefy bodyguards were able to catch up.

Rain started to pour, accompanied by loud claps of thunder and occasional flashes of lightning - the perfect weather for her sullen and forlorn mood. The young girl let one tear slip before she lost consciousness - following the white dressed man with the most beautiful angel wings to a place he had mentioned.

"Heaven?" she asks, curiosity laced when she spoke the foreign word rolled of ever so gently. The man had asked her to call him 'Jinki' he smiled and nodded, he had also promise that no sufferings were to come across her path ever again.

The girl - naive and young - nodded and took the had Jinki had offered and followed him into the light. Unconsciously, the edges of her lips twitched upwards. Her first smile in her life.

Oh, the irony - she wasn't even alive, at least, not in the living world.

 

-end-

yeaaahh... so..

comment? subscribe? add as friend? 

all of the above? 

=)