She makes me Swoon♥

Innocent Love♥

I see her in the halls, flawless with that beautiful complexion passing by me with just a simple "Hi." I could see her already in a beautiful dress as I tell her my deep feelings. I could hear her already... "Sehun oppa, you are very brave and I really like you t-. She got cut off and this is what I heard. Sehun! Sehun? Hello?! Suho asked. I didn't want that daydream to end but to go on and on until "We lived happily ever after!" I thought. Sehun, there is something different about you these days. D.O. said. Hmm... people only act crazy when they are in love! Kai exclaimed. Sehun, is there something you want to tell us? Suho asked. No! Of course not! You replyed.

Ring-Ring! The school warning bell rang. Well, I have to go before you guys because I need to go get my Tiffanometry book-- I mean Triginometry! Sehun said as you dashed out of the class room. There she was her regular spot, where she and her nine friends hung out. It was like everyday she was getting more beautiful and Sehun just couldn't  help but stare♥_♥

Beautiful-Tiffany-SNSD-Girls-Generation-

Hey Sehun! You said. All you could see was Sehun staring with his tounge sticking out. You thought it was adorable because in his group he was considered the baby, yet you saw him as your dream guy. 

exo-exo-k-exo-k-sehun-Favim.com-518671.j

He finally snapped out of a trance and replyed... Oh, Hi Ti-Tiffany :D! If only you two knew that you both were deeply in love with each other! So, what brings you here Sehun? You asked. Oh well... I need to get my Tiffanometry book out of my locker. Tiffanometry? You giggled. He blushed and didn't say a thing as your twos eyes met and it was just like magic~♥~

tumblr_lxvdgghZle1r3vqq6o1_500.gif