Luhan Yoona

My Triangle Love Story

 


This deer gif remind me of Luyoon so, I use this. So cute isn't it? ><


Ah, I wish Yoona and Luhan it's true. They're perfect together...

 

Next week, me and Luhan will get married...
So, tomorrow we'll search for the wedding dress and the ring...

Luhan: Yoona... Tomorrow we'll search for the wedding dress and the ring okay?

Yoona: Okay *smile*

Luhan: You better sleep now...

Yoona: Okay...

 

Then I go to my bed and sleep... I can't wait till tomorrow...
'KRINGGGGGG' The alarm ringing, I wake up then clean up my bed...

"Hoaemm... It's four in the morning now... Must take a bath, then prepare for breakfast" I said...

Then I take a bath, wear my maid uniform and prepare for Xi Family breakfast...
I make salad, cream soup, and roast with bacon and egg for the breakfast... Work work work~

 

"Eonnie... You done with the breakfast yet?" Seohyun come to me and ask me. I just nodded and smile... "Then let's open all the window" Said Seohyun. "Okay" I said to her...

Then we opened all the window and sweep the floor, after that we mop the floor and eat breakfast at the maid dining room... After that, I must clean Luhan room, and Kai berdroom...

 

I walked to the second floor, and get in to Kai's room first... I open the curtain, and open the window. Then, I sweep the floor and mop it... I waking him up...

Yoona: Master Kai... Wake up... *Shake his body*

Kai: Hoaemm... *Wake up* *Go to the bathroom* *Take a bath*

He didn't say anything... Emmm, ah! I must clean his bed...
After clean his bed, I go to Luhan room...

 

Then I clean Luhan's bedroom, and waking him up... "Luhan, wake up" I said to him, he wake up and sit on his bed. "Good morning my angel" he said, I just blushed and open the window and the curtain...

Luhan clean his own bed... Then hug me from back.

"Good morning kiss for ya" He said then kiss my cheek... I get blushed and just quiet...

"You'll be my wife soon... And I'll give you good morning and night kiss EVERYDAY" He said then smiled. I just nodded and he get in the bathroom to take a bath...

 

Tiffany: Yoona, help me here...

Yoona: Okay, eonnie *go to Tiffany*

Tiffany: Bring this books to the library with me, Namjoo and Naeun already waiting there...

Yoona: This is the new books?

Tiffany: Yes, Mr. Xi buy all of this books...

Yoona: Ok, let's bring it *Bring the books*

 

Then we walk to the library... "Kyaaaa" Tiffany want to fall, I can't help her. I'm carrying many books...
"Be careful!" Henry said to Tiffany while catch her, so she won't fall. Tiffany blushed...

 

Henry: Careful next time...

Tiffany: *Bow* Gomawo...

Henry: Cheonma...

Tiffany: Yoona, let's go again...

Yoona: Nae *smile*

 

Then we go to the library and give the books to Namjoo and Naeun...

"Tiffany eonnie" I called her names. She turn to me and come... "Ne?" She ask.

 

Yoona: Do you likes Henry oppa?

Tiffany: No!

Yoona: But, why're you blushing???

Tiffany: ... I don't know... Come on, we still must clean the window...

Yoona: The other maid already done that... Hey, answer my question...

Tiffany: ... Ah! I must go now... Byebye *Run away*

 

That's strange... Hemm... Maybe... She really likes Henry oppa...
Or she don't notice that yet...

 

So I run to search Henry oppa... There he is!!!
"Henry oppa..." I called him. "Yes?" He ask 

Yoona: We need to talk...

Henry: About what?

Yoona: About, Tiffany eonnie *smile*

Henry: What happen with her? Is she okay? She need help? 

Yoona: Geez, she's okay... And very very okay~ 

Henry: Fyuhhh, that's good.

Yoona: I think she likes you *wink*

Henry: WHAT?! YOU SERIOUS?!?!

Yoona: Ssssstttt.... Yeah, I'm serious. She's blushing and she run away when I ask her if she likes you or not. Her cheeks are as red as tomatoes...

Henry: *Blush* ...

Yoona: Yah! Why're you blushing too? Okay, I better go. Good luck with Fany~

Henry: Okay. Thanks *Smile*

Yoona: Ur well, oppa!~

 

Then I go to my room, and meet Luhan at the stair... He smiled and come closer to me...
"Yoona, change your clothes... We'll go now" He said that then smiled. "Okay" I nodded.

So, I change my clothes. And go with him... We go by his car...
He looks very very happy, and me too...

Oh! I forget to tell you, that... Luhan's parents come with us too...
Ehehehe...

 

 

Luhan: Here we are... The wedding dress shop, the best at this town...

Mrs. Xi: Let's get off... Luhan, open your door for Yoona. *Smiled*

Luhan: *Open the door for me*

Yoona: No need... I can do it by myself... But, thank you *smile*

Mr. Xi: Come on, let's go inside...

 

Then Mrs. Xi choose a simple wedding dress but, it look beauty...
She give it to me, and she said I must try it... 

Then, I tried it and go out...
They smiled.

 

Luhan: You're so beautiful!!! 

Yoona: Ehehe *blush*

Mr. Xi: Aish... Kid love...

Luhan: We're not a kid anymore, dad *smile*

 

After choose wedding dress, we go to buy the rings....
We enter the ring shop...

 

Luhan: Which ring that you want? *Smiled*

Yoona: Up to you... *Smile*

Mrs. Xi: That one beauty...

Luhan: Nah, too girly...

Yoona: How about that one? *Point at simple rings but look elegant*

Luhan: That's great... Ok, we'll buy it...

 

After that, we go to a cafe...
Mrs. Xi and Mr. Xi choose to sit at a different table...

So, me and Luhan sit together...
I'm so nervous...

 

Luhan: Yoona... Where do you want to go at our honeymoon? *Smile*

Yoona: Anywhere... *Smile*

Luhan: You seems more quiet... Why?

Yoona: I'm nervous... *Blush*

Luhan: It's okay... I'm here...

Yoona: That's because you're here... I'm so nervous...

Luhan: Ehehehe, it's okay *grab my hand*

Yoona: ... *Blush*

Luhan: So where do you want to go? New York? London? Rome? 

Yoona: To the beach...

Luhan: Beach?

Yoona: Yeah... You don't need to pay so much cost just for a honeymoon... We can stay in a hotel for two or three nights... Near the beach... It'll so romantic *smile*

Luhan: You're right... *Smile* Okay, we'll go to the beach for our honeymoon...

Yoona: Ehehehe *giggle*

Luhan: I'll pick the best hotel *smile*

Yoona: Eh?

 

NEXT WEEK... AT THE WEDDING DAY...
I'm so nervous... My parents tell me everything, to be a great mom, to be a great wife, learn to blablablablablabla and much more...

 

Luhan: You look beauty baby... *Smile*

Yoona: *Blush*

Luhan: Okay, now let's walk...

 

Then Luhan go infront of the church, me too... 
There's the pastor...

Then we do the ceremony... The pastor speaks much...

 

Pastor: Dear family and friends, who have gathered in this beautiful place for the purpose of a sacred ceremony of marriage, if you are sincerely willing to give this woman to this man in marriage the key?

Appa: Yes, we are willing... Me and her mother... *Smile*

 

Then appa go next to me and place my hand on Luhan's right hand, then go back to his sits... Next to my eomma...

 

Pastor: Xi Luhan... Would you, before God and witnessed by this congregation, promise to love and cherish, both in sickness and health, in the difficult and happy, the woman next to you right now are you holding? Do you promise to put him as the principal of all things, being a good and faithful husband, are dependent upon him, and just for him, for ever and ever until the end of your life? Will you?

Luhan: ... Yes, I will... *Smile*

Pastor: Would you, before God and witnessed by this congregation, promise to love and cherish, both in sickness and health, in the thick and thin, men on the right of you who are you holding now? Do you promise to put him as the main, a good and faithful wife, are dependent upon him, and just for him, for ever and ever until the end of your life? Will you?

Yoona: Ahh... Y, Yes I will... 

Pastor: Im Yoona, are you willing to accept him as a legitimate husband, both during your lifetime? Will you?

Yoona: ... Yes, I will

Pastor: Xi Luhan, do you have something that you bring as proof of your love and affection to give to your partner, a sign for this holy covenant?

Luhan: Yes, I bring it...

Pastor: What is that?

Luhan: A ring...

Pastor: Im Yoona, do you have something that you bring as proof of your love and affection to give to your partner, a sign for this holy covenant?

Yoona: Yes, I bring it

Pastor: What's that?

Yoona: A ring...

Pastor: (SPEAKS MORE MORE AND MORE) Now, put the rings at the brides finger...

Luhan: *Put on the ring on my finger* *smile*

Pastor: And you, Im Yoona... Put the rings at the groom...

Yoona: *Put on the ring on Luhan's finger*

Pastor: Now you may kiss the bride...

Luhan: *Kiss Yoona lips softly*

 

Kai POV

What the ... I wanna kill that Luhan. But, I can't... 
Cuz Yoona will very mad at me...

Henry: They're so cute together...

Kai: Huh, you think so?

Henry: Yeah...

Kai: Hmph...

Tiffany: Kai you jealous aren't you?

Kai: No.

Tiffany: Really? *Smile*

Kai: No.

Henry: Just tell the truth...

Kai: ...

 

Yoona... This isn't over... Someday you'll be mine...

.........

 

Then now it's the time for the bride throw the flower...

 

MC: One... Two... Three... Throw!!!

Yoona: *Throw the flower*

Tiffany: Omona! *Catch the flower*

Kai: It's seems you'll married soon, Tiffany noona... Hahaha

Yoona: Ah, Tiffany will married with who??? Is it Henry? *Giggle*

Henry: Maybe, that'll be Kris...

Kai: I know you want to marry her. Hahaha

Henry: *Blush*

Tiffany: *Blush*

 

After a while... The wedding party finished... Luhan and Yoona stay in our home just for today.
Tomorrow, they'll go to their own house... I'll miss Yoona damn much...

 

At the house...

Mrs. Xi: Okay, now everyone go to their room. And Yoona... You sleep with Luhan...

Yoona: OMO! But...

Mr. Xi: You two already married... It's okay, enjoy your first night. Ahahaha...

Luhan: Come on, Yoona... Let's go in...

 

Luhan POV

I bring Yoona into my bedroom, and then I changed my clothes into pajama. Yoona also change her dress into pajama in the bathroom... Then she come out...

Luhan: Ah... Yoona...

Yoona: Ne?

Luhan: Come on... Let's sleep... 

Yoona: Ehhh... Okay *Sit on the bed*

Luhan: *Sleep on the bed*

Yoona: *Sleep too*

 

This isn't fun at all... This situation very awkward...
Aish...

 

Luhan: *Put my hand on Yoona waist*

Yoona: ... Luhan?

Luhan: Ne?

Yoona: Nothing...

Luhan: Yoona... *Grab her chin*

Yoona: *Blush*

Luhan: Saranghae... *Kiss her lips softly*

 

Then we do something under the blanket. You know that kind of thing...
Yeah, I don't need to tell what thing is that... Ahahaha....

 

In the morning...

Yoona: Luhan... Wake up... 

Luhan: Morning, Yoona *peck her lips*

Yoona: *Blush* Don't do that...

Luhan: Why? Don't remember what we do last night?

Yoona: Aish! Of course I remember... I wanna take a bath. *Go to the bathroom*

 

Then I wait for her till finished with her bath. "Luhan" she called me.
"Ne?" I ask her "close your eyes... My clothes still in the cupboard... I want to get it" She said, so I close my eyes. 

 

Then, I heard the bathroom door opened and the cupboard door opened. Then, I opened my eyes. SHE JUST WEAR A TOWEL!!!

 

Yoona: LUHAN! CLOSE YOUR EYES! KYAAAA!!!

Luhan: S, sorry...

 

Then her towel go down, and she's . She blush so hard then run to the bathroom. 
"Wow" I said...

'Knock knock' Someone knock the door. "Who is it?" I asked, then I hear Naeun voice. She said that the breakfast is ready...

 

Luhan: Yoona, let's have breakfast... Hurry...

Yoona: ...

Luhan: Yoona...

Yoona: Just go there... I'll come down later...

Luhan: ... Okay. *Go to the dining room*

 

Yoona POV

I can't just go eat with him... HE SEE ME ...
I know, he's my husband... But, we're just married... 

What should I DO?!?!

 

Then, I decide to go down... And have the breakfast...

Mrs. Xi: Morning Yoona...

Yoona: Good morning, madam...

Mrs. Xi: Call me eomma *smile*

Yoona: Okay, eomma...

Mr. Xi: Morning Yoona

Yoona: Good morning, appa...

Mrs. Xi: How's you two first night?

Yoona: *Blush*

Luhan: *Blush*

Mr. Xi: Why're you to blush? So cute...

Mrs. Xi: You two so cute...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEY THIS NOT THE END YET!!!
THE DRAMA STILL LONG...

YOONA WILL HAVE A DAUGHTER, AND SOMEDAY KAI WILL GET A WIFE.
WHO'S HIS WIFE? CURIOUS AREN'T YOU?

AND WHAT HAPPEN WITH LUHAN? YOU'LL SEE SOON...

 

Ahhh... And about the Yoona... It just for fun ><
So don't think I'm ert or something cuz I just want to make it funny ^^


 

 

-KkumaFN