1/1

"You have to delete Jong Up's project"

Jung Daehyun! You better open this door right now or I swear I’m not responding of myself.” Jong Up shouted angrily.

Daehyun let out a gasp before responding in a choked voice “No way! I want to live! ” “If you really wanted to, you shouldn’t have locked yourself in the kitchen with all that types of knifes I could use on you!”

Looking around him, the blond swallow with difficulty, in realization of where he went to hide from his boyfriend. He can sometimes be really stupid! He thought to himself.

All of this was Zelo and his evil side’s fault. Now he needs to hide to not being killed by Jong Up. It was about two hours ago, while Jong Up was working on his graduation’s project, Youngjae and the two elders went out, leaving him with the maknae. Bored, they decided to play ‘Truth or Dare’.

First it was just little dares and like always embarrassing questions. But when in a moment the vocalist decides to pick dare, tired of the embarrassing questions Zelo was asking him, he immediately regrets it as he saw an evil smirk drawn on the curly hair face.

“You have to delete Jong Up’s project.” The maknae said, a smirk on his face. Before even thinking, Daehyun let out a straight “No.” No, he wouldn’t do that. Jong Up have passed at least three months just to finish his project, and deleting it will just make him want to kill him. And he knew it from seeing Jong Up get angry at him once when he ruined the cake he has made for Yongguk’s birthday. He shuddered at that thought. Never again. But that was not knowing Zelo who started doing chicken noise. “You’re just too afraid Hyung!” The younger stats amused. Hurt in his ego, Daehyun stand up arrogantly “No, I CAN do it!”

And there he was, trying to escape his boyfriend’s clutches by hiding in the kitchen. Fortunately, the other man didn’t last long in wanting to make him pay what he did. Or was it what he thinks before he heard a door being open. He looks at his left with a horrific face. He has forgotten that they were two doors which lead to the kitchen and has just locked one. Genius!

“Jung Daehyun I hope you have a good excuse!” The younger said with a low -almost scary- voice while walking to the other making him held back.

“I...I...Please, Uppie, don’t kill me!” He almost cries kneeling down and holding Jong Up hips his head on the other chest.

“Dae...” Jong Up call pushing himself out of the grip of the other. “Hyung...” He try again. “I’m not going to kill you, don’t worry. I’m just really mad at you because I was almost done and you just erase all three months of work. And I have to give this project back in one month.” He sighed sadly, before an evil smirk –almost the same as Zelo’s- take place on his face.

“Wh...What are you thinking of Jong Up ? I have the strange feeling that I’m not going to like it.” Daehyun asked worried.

“Don’t worry Hyung, nothing bad. I just though that one month without would be a really good thing don’t you think so?” He asks with an innocent smile on his face. “It will leave me the time to finish my project.”

“W-W-What? Jonguppie~” The vocalist called after the other making his way out of the kitchen as his lover did earlier. “You can’t do that to me, I love you!” He begged sitting on the couch of Jong Up and his bedroom’s, a cute pout on his face, watching how the other one start over his project.

“I love you too Hyunnie.” The main dancer said back before kissing his Hyung forehead. “And now I need to work. You’ll see, one month isn’t that long.”

“But Uppie~” Daehyun whined.

“Shh! I’m trying to concentrate.”