Never Give Up, Never Lose...

Im The Sky, Your My Dragon

Chaerin looked at her phone, there was 12 missed calls by harin. The audition had ended a long time ago but chaerin didnt want to go home and face harin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -FLASHBACK- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JYP- i'm sorry you wont make it through to being a trainee, you have a scary image to begin with, which is wierd considering you cute personality. your voice also needs some work in order to make it unique and special. your rapping needs more charisma so that you can make it your own.

Chaerin bowed in respect and looked in JYP's eyes before she left the audition room, he thought he saw something shining and before he could think about what he saw the next auditionee was in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -END OF FLASHBACK- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chaerin was walking around for hours and her phone was on low battery, but she still didnt wanted to tell harin of her failiure. she found a park and went in knowing that at that time of night not many people would be out. she sat down on the swings and noticing know one was around she started shouting and screaming until a teardrop fell out her eye. she took off her audition number scrunched it up and threw it somewhere in the grass. But then she heard footsteps and quickly wiped her tear with the sleeve of her cardigan as she saw a dark figure approaching.