001;

My Best Friend's Brother

"Kim Hyeri?" A man looked around the room, Hyeri stood up and walked into the audition room. She was about to audition for a comedy tv show.

"Hello, I hope you don't mind that I sound a bit stuffy today, I have a bit of a cold." She said politely, he nodded as if he were saying, 'I don't mind'. She proceeded to act with such amazement, the man was staring with wide eyes, and Hyeri gave a flawless audition. The way she said the words, the way she moved with them, the tone in her voice basically stole the show. 

The man stood up and clapped, "Very well done,"

"Thank you," She bowed and smiled, as she left the room. As soon as she did, she got a call.

'Keybummie~' The caller ID displayed, 

"Hello?" She said into the phone, grabbing her keys from her pocket and heading out to her truck.

"RiRi, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my dorm and eat some pizza?" He asked,

"Sure! I'm leaving the auditions right now, so I'll see you in a bit." She almost hung up, but Key quickly said something,

"You have to tell me how the auditions went!" He basically screamed,

"Alright, Alright!" She chuckled and hung up after saying their goodbye's. She opened the door to her truck, got in, and shut it behind her. Hyeri put the keys in the ignition and turned it, hearing the truck purr like a little kitten. "Time to head over to Key's."

_______________________________________________

"Knock, knock!" Hyeri said as she knocked on the door, she could hear him laughing at her cuteness, which she was well known for. Key opened the door and greeted her with a big hug.

"Welcome! Be sure to take off your shoes, as usual." He chuckled, she sighed and took off her shoes, setting them down by the door where Comme Des was snuggling between them.

"So, where's your group? When will I meet them?"  She asked, plopping cutely onto the couch.

"They're at a photoshoot right now, so I don't know when you can meet them." He said, 

"Alright." Hyeri stood up, "Where's that pizza?"

"Right here," Key said and turned around, just as Hyeri was about to reach the counter.

"Thank you, bestie~" She sang and cutely walked back to her spot on the couch. 

"No problem," He said and got his pizza, then walked over and sat next to Hyeri, who was intentively watching SHINee's Wonderful Day, that was airing on TV.

Suddenly, Key appeared on the screen, who was speaking english. "Ahh! It's me, Don't look!" 

"But You-" She was cut off by Key trying to cover her eyes to keep her from seeing his no-makeup face on TV. "Yah, would you stop? I've been friends with you since we were kids, I'm sure I would've seen your no-makeup, english-speaking face by now." 

"Eh, I guess you're right." He said and released his hand from her face, 

"I always am," She chuckled, 

"Okay, that's it." He said and put his pizza down, then he was tackling Hyeri in a playful way 

"MY PIZZA, DUDE. Watch out for it!" She yelled, He retreated and went back to eating his pizza,

"Sad thing is, this is usually our normal day, even for SHINee."