When SHINee Joined Asianfanfics.......

When SHINee Joined Asianfanfics.......

SHINee were extremely bored one day. They just had their comeback on Inkigayo (with Everybody) and were extremely tired. They had performed first and were waiting impatiently for the end of the show. Onew sighed and leaned back on the sofas, looking around the room. It was only SHINee. Everyone else had left for a coffee break in a pretty restaurant. SHINee could not leave due to the saesaengs. They were left, unsupervised, in the waiting room.

"I'm really bored." Taemin complained, planting his head on his hands, leaning down on his knees. Jonghyun nodded and stretched backwards, kicking out his legs and arms before flopping back to normal with a long hum.

"We should do something whilst we wait, right?" Minho asked, looking up from his phone. He was playing Candy Crush and was agitated with Level 236. He could not beat it. He put his phone back into his pocket and stood up. "Let's um... order food?" He asked.

Key scoffed with a cheeky grin.

"Hey, idiot, you know our manager will bring us some when she's done." Key smirked at his cute, handsome member. Minho pouted whilst everyone in the room laughed at him. He sat down; deflated.

"Well... Since we're bored- ah! I have an idea! Let's go on a fansite and see who's the most popular!" Taemin clapped his hands. He smiled at the members who considered what he had said before Minho burst into laughter.

"We all know that in Korea and Japan, I'll win, right?" He bragged playfully. Onew reached over and hit his head.

"Don't brag, your head will explode." Onew scolded. Minho grinned and nodded, listening to his leader.

"How about internationally?" Jonghyun piped up. Everyone in the room nodded.

"Sounds good! I'll find a website, okay?" Key brought out his phone, searching for any good website when he came across Asianfanfics.com. "Eh? What's this? Asian-eu Fan-eu-Fics?" He read out loud.

"What's the link?" Onew asked.

"Double you double you double dot asian fan phics dotteu com." Key read aloud. The members typed it in their phones. They immediately all searched for SHINee.

They remained silent, each smiling into the phone before Onew yelled in frustration.

"Ack! Look at this! So many 'Onew ex-seu Chicken' stories!" He hit his own forehead in frustration, breaking into laughter.

"Eh... What's this 'RATED M' tab?" Taemin clicked onto it. He clicked on the first story. He looked at the tags- ", 2min, angst, shinee, love, romance" and began cringing.

"O-Oh my GOD!" Minho shrieked, almost like a fangirl.

Eventually, the members were sweating and had put their phones away.

"International fans..." Onew gasped.

"I never knew they were so bad..." Key raised his eyebrows. "ACK! This JongKey thing... I-I...." Key shook his head in disgust.

"Well... I... I didn't know girls could think like this!" Taemin cried out honestly. Everyone laughed at him.

"We can't let this happen." Jonghyun sat foreword, thinking of a plan of action. "This cannot go out into the media. Ah..."

"You can make an account, you know?" Minho perked up, picking up his phone. "Er, we could make our own accounts... here..." He showed everyone how to make an account.

"And do what?!" Onew stood up, outraged.

"M-make..." Minho couldn't finish the sentence.

"Make out own fanfictions?!" Taemin answered for him. Everyone remained tensed up by this strangeness.

"Okay, then! I got it. I can write in English fluently. Let's make our own account and comment on people's stories to not make dirty fanfictions, yeah?" Key proposed. Everyone nodded.

"Good plan." Jonghyun nodded, proud of his team member.

"Okay! What should we name it?" Key asked, looking at s.

"Real_SHINee?" Minho offered.

"SHINee_SM?" Taemin added.

"Or, it could be, ah, SHINeeSHINee?" Onew smiled pleasantly.

"No, no. I got it. ShaWolSaranghae." Jonghyun finished. Everyone awed at his idea.

"Okay, I've done it. The password is SHiningSHINee, okay?" Key smiled.

"Let's get commenting!" Onew clapped with anticipation. "First go on, ah, Onew The Chicken Man- it's RATED M- an-- yeah! That one!" Onew pointed at the screen.

Everyone read the highly ual foreword and guffawed with laughter.

"OH MY GOD THESE FANS!" Minho bellowed, hugging his stomach as he chortled uncontrollably.

"AH! Key-yah! Type this, type, type, ah, Onew doesn't like chicken that much anymore, maybe you should try noodles?" Jonghyun grinned. Key typed it in.

In the meantime, they searched through the rated JongKey stories. At some point, they were completely absorbed in a seriously dirty fanfiction that made Jonghyun and Key suddenly feel as though they were missing out...

As they clicked the next chapter, orange font appeared in the top left corner. It said "New Comment Replies!". So Key eagerly clicked it, thinking the fans would be extremely excited. He was wrong.

It was a reply to Jonghyun's funny comment.

It was: "Oh, you ing troll, piss off, what do you know? If you don't like it, just grow the up- it's a fan fiction for heaven's sake, it doesn't ing matter."

Onew was taken aback.

"T-They feel this strongly..." He blinked continuously. The SHINee members were astounded.

It seemed Asianfanfics was a crazy place. They began looking for more stories when the door opened wide. In came the manager with food. Key put his phone straight into his pocket and all of SHINee were blushing uncontrollably.

"Ah... I don't know what you were looking at," their kind manager began, smirking at her group, "But, I don't want to know. Eat up!" She eye-smiled. SHINee awkwardly began eating food.

 

 

Later that night, in their separate beds, each SHINee member was reading a rated fanfiction. Taemin was completely absorbed in 2Min fictions, finding himself wanting the fanfiction life even though it was horribly strange. He seemed to be always dominated by Minho.

Minho was reading JongHo stories, completely baffled by them, however, he was slightly and undeniably aroused at some of the writing, feeling highly uncomfortable. He couldn't help himself. He couldn't stop reading.

Key continued reading JongKey fictions and found them to be insanely detailed. He commented on many, telling them to tone down the only to be given hate back. He was slowly becoming addicted.

Onew found far too many OnewxChicken fictions and found them to be insanely grotesque. He read through all of them- every single one he could find- and each time, his mind became more and more curious.

Jonghyun was also reading JongKey fictions, enjoying the idea of dominating. He completely hated the fictions that represented him as the loser. He felt strongly passionate and imagined the scenes in his head, becoming very, very enlightened and ready to experiment.

 

 

The night after that, Key decided to write his own JongKey fluffy fanfiction, talking about the real times he and Jonghyun had fought. He wrote with broken English with lots of detail. After he posted it, and posted at least six chapters the consecutive nights, he was stunned to slowly find over five thousand subscribers and at least two thousand comments. He began addicted.

 

 

Another night, Taemin saw that a new JongKey fanfiction had become advertised. He clicked on it and screamed to see the name of the author. ShaWolSaranghae. He dashed out of his room and went to Minho and Onew who were silently watching television (they were bored of the fanfictions). Taemin showed them the story and Onew fell onto the floor in fits of laughter.

"I have an idea. Let's keep this a secret- and tell Jonghyun... Just not Key..." Taemin, the newly evil maknae, smirked.

"Great idea." Minho stuck his tongue out. The three went to Jonghyun's room and shook him awake.

"Hey, Jongie, look at this!" Minho stuck his phone in Jonghyun's face. The three members waited for Jonghyun's reaction. He slowly began blushing redder and redder before he could read no more and threw the phone back to Minho who barely caught it.

"What on earth is Key doing!?" Jonghyun stammered, feeling extremely embarrassed by the younger's- Key's- actions.

"No idea, but let's leave him to it, eh? We'll make fun of him later." Onew grinned evilly.

They left Jonghyun alone.

Jonghyun's heart was beating fast and strong. He felt slightly touched by Key's story. Yet he decided not to say anything.

 

 

Days later, Key and Jonghyun were in a waiting room for Show! Music Core! whilst the other three members were doing a special MCing stage. Jonghyun was fiddling with his fingers, wondering whether he should say anything about Key's fiction or not. He thought to himself, why not, and turned to Key.

"Ah... Key..." Jonghyun ruffled his own hair, wondering how he should speak. Key turned, bored, to his friend who was acting strange.

"Yeah? What's up, hyung?" Key asked. Jonghyun suddenly felt embarrassed and said nothing.

Luckily, at that moment, their manager came in to tell them to perform Everybody. The members made a good stage and all went home later after winning, happy and exhausted.

In their dorm, Key went into the shower first. Jonghyun had no idea and walked into the shower room , assuming it was empty. He heard the water running and thought Taemin had left it on (he had done previously), so he opened the shower curtain (which was opaque) and stared at the startled, shy Key.

The door behind them was locked and Jonghyun continued to stare. He thought to himself, well, there won't be a better moment. I'm a man...

"Key..." He began softly. Key stared back hiding his private parts with his hand. Jonghyun suppressed a giggle.

"What man, you ert! God! Give me a towel!" Key ordered. Jonghyun shrugged.

"There are no towels." He answered.

"Gyah." Key rolled his eyes. "Well, get in the shower then, we're wasting time and water." Key moved aside. Jonghyun shut the shower curtain and the two began washing.

"Key..." Jonghyun repeated, suddenly pinning Key against the tiled walls. He was under the warm shower.

"Yah, idiot, what the hell is your problem?" Key called out, barely separating his and Jonghyun's body.

Jonghyun reached forward for a kiss before Key screamed, punching his face and running out, leaving Jonghyun on the shower floor, completely embarrassed by what had happened.

The two did not dare to see nor speak to each other for the rest of the day.

 

 

The next day, Jonghyun and Key had to attend a fansign event whilst the other three had other schedules. Minho was filming a drama whilst Taemin and Onew were filming separate variety shows so it was inevitable.

The manager left the two in their car whilst she checked security to make sure it was safe for the two to meet the fans. Inside, Key and Jonghyun were awkward. Jonghyun decided to talk first.

"I-I know you write fanfictions... about us..." He suddenly admitted. Key began blushing like crazy before he turned to Jonghyun.

"Oh my God!" Key gasped. "Hyung! I wrote the truth of our FRIENDSHIP for the fans!" He gasped.

"O-Oh..." Jonghyun stared at Key. "Friendship..." He sighed, looking away awkwardly.

"Why... O-Oh my God..." Key looked at Jonghyun who was turned away. "Y-You like me...?" He questioned. Jonghyun pouted before turning to Key.

"I've always liked you, Key..." He admitted honestly. Key blinked with shock.

"R-really?" He stuttered.

"Yes..." Jonghyun held Key's hand.

"Jonghyun... I'm straight, you know? I-I'm sorry--- b-but... Hyung... I always looked at us like... you know, bandmates, friends... Nothing more, Hyung..." Key sighed, crestfallen.

Jonghyun nodded in disappointment.

"Well, I guess we can't be friends anymore... Now that you know..." He opened the door and shut it behind him, leaving Key shocked inside the car.

 

 

Later that evening, Jonghyun and Minho had gone for a late-night radio show, leaving Key, Taemin and Onew in their dorm, chilling. They were tired. Key could not stop thinking about what had happened at the fan sign. It was awkward but the two remained keeping their professional attitude in front of the fans. Key looked at his fiction and sighed, going through the chapters of their friendship.

Taemin looked over and laughed.

"Oh, oh my God- ONEW HYUNG! Key's looking at his fiction!" Taemin giggled. Key suddenly felt angry when Onew walked over, laughing hysterically.

"You both knew?" He asked simply. The two were still laughing hysterically when they answered. "Well! Do you know Jonghyun is gay and likes me?" He asked, stunning the two to silence.

"W-what!?" Onew asked with a half smirk, thinking Key was joking. Key's face was deadly seriously.

"Jonghyun likes me." Key repeated coldly. "Did you all know about the fiction? What did you think- that- that I liked Jonghyun?!" He stood up, roaring.

"N-No..." Taemin suddenly realised his bad actions. Onew burned red with embarrassment.

"Did you all joke that I was gay or something!?" Key yelled at his two members. They had no answer. "Do you both think it's funny to joke about uality? NO! It's not funny! This is terrible! Jonghyun and myself will always be awkward now! You've destroyed SHINee! All that we've worked for-- for nothing!" Key stormed away, slamming the door shut behind him after entering his room.

Taemin and Onew looked at each other. They needed to sort this out.

 

 

The following weekend, Minho, Onew and Taemin were down Onew's parent's house, surrounding a laptop on the ShaWolSaranghae account.

"Let's write a story... where Jonghyun admits to Key he fancies him, and Key tells him he's straight... and then fix it, yeah?" Minho asked. The other two nodded.

The three were up for the whole night making the new fanfiction. They titled it, "SHINee will never break up."

 

 

The following Monday, Key was alone in his room. He was bored and thought about logging into SHINee's Asianfanfics account. When he logged in, he found another one of his stories were made popular. He looked at the title and felt a tear drop down his face. He read the foreword and gasped. It was their reality.

He spent an hour reading the fiction, pausing to tear up.

The ending was when Key realised how much he truly loved Jonghyun. He thought about it strongly. He went back to a chapter where Taemin's character remembered a conversation from before.

"Key, do you like-like any of the members?" Taemin had asked.

"Well..." Key couldn't continue. He blushed scarlet and let the conversation drop.

Key thought about it. He had liked Jonghyun for a long time. It was only recently he decided that it wasn't right to ruin their friendship. The fiction made him remember every conversation he had had with Minho, Onew and Taemin. He was crying with anger towards himself. He had broken Jonghyun's heart because he had forced himself to pretend to be something he was not.

He walked out of the room in the dark and entered Jonghyun's bedroom. Jonghyun was in bed.

"J-Jonghyun..." Key's croaky voice called out. Jonghyun sat up, looking at Key with mild anger.

"What do you want, huh?" He asked with frustration, forcing himself not to care about Key's tears.

"I'm sorry." Key suddenly said, walking closer. Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"For what? Huh? It's true, what you said." Jonghyun glared at Key who sat down on his bed. "We can't be friends." He turned his back on him. Key held onto Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Let's not be friends. Let's be more than that." Key softly said.

"Pfft, what, be best friends? Something stupid like that?" Jonghyun growled. Key turned his head.

"No," he said, pulling Jonghyun in, "Let's be boyfriends." He said, kissing Jonghyun passionately. Jonghyun was about to pull away but he felt the emotions in Key's kiss and found his arms wrap around his body.

The two were extremely content, kissing each other for a long time- to the point they didn't notice the other three members enter the room and gawp at them.

"Ahem..." Onew attempted to break up the couple in their heated moment. It didn't work.

"Hyung...!" Taemin also failed to get their attention.

Minho won their attention by snapping a picture. The bright white light scared the two.

"WAH!" Jonghyun cried out with a grin. "Minho-ya! You better delete that!" He warned.

Minho smiled and deleted it.

"Who wrote that story?" Key suddenly asked. Jonghyun was confused whilst the three members blushed.

"Story?" Jonghyun asked.

Key loaded the story on his phone and showed it to Jonghyun. He quickly skimmed through it and kissed Key far more passionately after. Whilst the two kissed, the three admitted it was them.

 

 

A year later, Jonghyun and Key were on vacation together secretly. Whilst lying on a secluded beach, holding hands, the two were thinking about the past.

"Hey, I was just thinking," Jonghyun smiled. Key held himself up and looked at his lover.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"When we admit our relationship later in the future," he began whilst Key nodded, "We should thank our international fans. And especially asianfanfics." He grinned.

Key nodded and laughed before embracing his boyfriend tightly.

 

 

The End xD

 

 

 

A/Nl Written in one writing for a person who has perhaps waited too long, avylol08~~

This story is literally a fluffy mess~~~ Hope you enjoyed^^