He's here

Beauty and the Wolf.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, watch out!"

Luhan turned and move away, just a milisecond away from getting knocked down. "Aish, hyung!" Baekhyun whined as he get back up on his feet, dusting away soil stains on his body. "I was this close to being able to ambush you, tsk!" Luhan chuckled as he pat the boy on his back, "nice try Baek." He moved to where a huge log was situated and sat on it. 

The pack was having their weekly training together as usual. It was the only time where all the boys are together, since most of them are busy because of their school and other stuff. 

"Luhan hyung," Kai called as he sat next to Luhan. "Are you alright? You seemed a little dazed just now." The younger boy raised his eyebrows with concern. Luhan paused, deciding if he should tell Kai about him getting his memories back. It wasn't really an ideal time to have this conversation here right now. 

"YAH, DO IT PROPERLY!" Kai and Luhan both turned to where the loud voice is. 

"Hyung.. I've been trying so many times.. Can I take a break?" Chanyeol panted heavily, feeling exhausted at the amount of times he had to dodged Suho's attack. They had been sparring for hours but poor boy couldn't take a break just because his leader didn't want to stop. 

"No. Let's go again." Suho gritted his teeth and prepared for another round of training. Chanyeol sighed, he was this close to dying but he knew that this is another one of the leader's lovesick moments. He shooked his head and trudged to the opposite side of where Suho was standing. 

Kai shooked his head and sighed, "at this rate, Suho hyung is going to go crazy." 

Luhan raised his eyebrows and turned back to Kai. "Is he like this because..." Kai nodded, "yep, because of Chaeri noona.." He said quietly, trying not to let the other boys hear. 

*Things just got so complicated now that I knew what kind of past I had with Chaeri..* Luhan watched as his leader tackled poor Chanyeol once more, venting his pend up frustration onto the boy. *If Suho finds out about me and Chaeri's past..* He dare not even think about the consequences that could happened. Brotherhood is the most important value amongst the wolves. But if a girl is involved.. much less a vampire.. What would happen?

"Jongin ah.." Luhan hesitated, is it the right time to inform Kai that he remembers every single thing that had happened? But then he realized that it'd be better to let the younger member know because, well, two heads are better than one. And Luhan definitely need a little help in figuring out what to do next. 

"Yes hyung?" 

"I.. remember everything." 

Kai frozed. He looked away from poor Chanyeol and Suho and stared at Luhan, jaw dropping slightly, giving him a look as if he had three heads. 

"YOU WHAT?!" 

The members stopped what they were doing and turned, wondering why was Kai yelling. 

"SHUSH! Keep it down for goodness sake!" Luhan slapped Kai's back. "Ha. ha Kai, stop playing around already! Ha. ha.." Luhan sighed and shooked his head, "he's overeacting haha.." The other members shrugged and went back to their training. 

"Hyung! When? How? What?!" Kai exclaimed. 

"I don't know okay! It just sort of.. came flooding back.." Luhan sighed. 

"...I still can't believe this happened. Wow, you actually broke the council's power? Oh.my.god." Kai was in awed. Was Luhan hyung that strong enought to actually overide the almighty council's power? Maybe love was indeed the greatest power ever. "Anyway hyung.. what are you going to do now? What are your plans? Are you gonna find Chaeri noona?"

"That's the thing Jongin.. I don't know what to do.." He looked up to see his leader throwing and thrashing poor Chanyeol all over. "If.. I find her.. it's an act of betrayal to a brother isn't it?" Loyalty was everything to the pack. Brotherhood over girls. Especially since Suho was his pack leader. He couldn't possibly run to the girl whom actually dated his leader couldn't he? 

"Hyung.." Kai whispered, "truth be told.. you met her first. You and Chaeri noona knew each other first! Plus, Suho hyung and her have broken up!" 

"Still-"

"Hyung! Listen to me, do you love Chaeri noona? Now that you remember everything, do you still love her?" 

Luhan paused for a moment. He knew he loved her then. And now even. Especially when his memories came floading back, his feelings came back as well. Everything that he felt years ago, it all came rushing back. "Yes, I love her." He said with determination. 

"Then go for it hyung." Kai sighed and placed his hand on Luhan's shoulder. "Truth be told.. I think you and Chaeri noona's love is much stronger than hers and Suho hyung.." Luhan looked at him, puzzled. 

"I mean I know Suho hyung's the pack leader and all, but, the way he handled his relationship is a bit.. well, compared to you, I think you love Chaeri noona more." Luhan was slient as Kai continued. "The reason why Suho hyung and Chaeri noona broke was the exact same reason you and Chaeri noona got seperated. One is a wolf and the other is a vampire. But the difference is that Suho hyung and Chaeri noona didn't fight for each other. You, on the other hand, fought hard for her at that time didn't you? Chaeri noona as well, when both of you faced the councils." 

Luhan kept quiet as he listened to what Kai was saying. He may be one of the youngest member but everything he said somehow made sense. What Kai said was right, he fought for Chaeri and vice versa. The reason why all of these happened to them was because of their defiance to the council anyway. Because of their perserverance to figh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter