Lucky Enough

Lucky Enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh4X9KKErMI

===============

 

I don't know what to do! It's already the last day of school! Well, it's not only that but it's the last day of my HIGH SCHOOL LIFE! 

 

It's the last day of school and I still haven't confessed to my 4 year crush! Well I'd consider it as a 4 year one sided love, i mean no one has a crush of 4 years right? It never stays as a crush that long , right?

Anyway. Well, yeah. I've been liking the same guy for the past 4 years! You know why? 'cause he is perfect! He's good looking, he's funny, fun to be with, he can sing and he can dance! He may not have that much of a good brain but neither do I so why would i look for someone who has? 

"gi ki!" i snapped out of my daze to see min yeon and min ki looking at me weirdly.

"what!" i squinted my eyes suspicious about what's going on.

"you do realize that it's the last day of SENIOR YEAR RIGHT?" min ki raised her eyebrow at me as she and min yeon settled theirselves in the empty seats in front of me.

"i know" I said in a small voice and blew a frustrated raspberry.

"he's right there! Go and confess already!" min yeon motioned her hand to her left. I then followed the direction and saw him being carefree and laughing with his friends. I then didn't realize that I was already staring at him until I met his gaze. I snapped out and saw him smirk at me.

"eeekk!!" I ducked down and Buried my face in my arms.

"he caught me staring at him" i pouted and looked up at my friends. 

"build up the courage!!" min ki rolled her eyes.

"easy for you to say. You were lucky enough that Zico liked you aswell when you were about to confess." i muttered.

"you want zico's help?" min ki wiggled her eye brows.

"or maybe kyung's!" min yeon grinned sheepishly. 

"guys! Can you please not. I'll do it today. But later" I complained.

"you better! come on gi ki, it's been 4 years." min yeon gave me a look.

"yes yes. I know." i pouted. Right then the bell for class rang.

"anyway. I'll see you guys later." i stood up and gathered my stuff. 

"by then you better have confessed" min ki squinted her eyes at me. 

"you ready babe?" zico appeared and put his arms around min ki. Min ki then smiled up at him.

"ready" she nodded her head, failing aegyo. 

"what about you princess?" kyung took min yeon's hand.

"i'm all good." she smiled up at him.

"i'll see you guys later" i turned around feeling out of place.

"gi ki!" min yeon and min ki called out. I then turned and saw them smiling at me.

"fighting!" they pumped their fists at the same time. I then rolled my eyes and continued my way.

Sometimes I really get annoyed of my friends. They make it seem like it's so easy confessing. Easy for them to say since their boyfriends were the ones who confessed. Ugh, how I wish ukwon liked me. 

*bump*

"oof!" i fell on the floor. 

"owww" i rubbed my bum as I stood up. Was I spacing out that much?

"you okay?" a voice said. And it's not just any voice it was his voice.

"I-I'm okay" shoot. Why am I stuttering? Geez, Gi Ki get a grip of yourself!

"you sure?" he raised his brow at me and is that a smirk playing at the corner of his lips?

"yeah, sorry Ukwon-sshi" I bowed and was about to leave when he blocked my way.

"do you need something?" I nervously peeked up at him.

"I don't know. Do you need something?" he cockily replied. 

"n-no. Can I go now?" I bit my lip from frustration. 

"okay. Fine with me. See you around Gi Ki-ah" he stepped aside and gave me way.

"yeah. See you" I muttered. 

I then entered the noisy class room and settled myself in my seat. It how min ki and min yeon are in the same class while I'm all alone in my class. Well not really, I have friends here in my class but then it's better to have your best friends in your class right? 

"Okay class, settle yourselves" miss choi entered the room.

"I know it's the last day of senior year so I want you guys to enjoy this period, after all we finished everything that we needed to finish." she sweetly smiled . Just then the class went rowdy. Sigh, min yeon, min ki curse you guys for leaving me!!!

"oh, gi ki -shii!" my name was called out.

"Ne?" 

"there's someone asking for you" miss choi answered. I wonder who wants me?

I then peeked out the door but saw no one. Weird.

"uhh, miss there's no one out here" I furrowed my eye brows.

"aah, you have to meet that someone up the rooftop" miss winked at me. Okay, what is going on?

Why do I need to go to the rooftop! And why am I getting nervous? This is really weird.

"BOO!" Min ki suddenly appeared.

"yah!!!! Don't scare me like that!" I smacked her lightly. 

"stop being a baby! Come on! Someone is waiting for you!" she started pushing me but then i resisted.

"yah! What's going on?" I turned around and squinted my eyes.

"no questions!" she rolled her eyes.

"just go! You're gonna find out anyway!" she started pushing me again but then I still resisted.

"don't make things hard, gi ki" she gave me a friendly glare. 

"I am not going unless you're going to tell me what's going on." I crossed my arms.

"fine, be that way." she rolled her eyes for the nth time.

"ZICO!" she called out. 

"sorry about this gi ki-ah but it's for your own good" zico appeared and lifted me on his shoulder.

"yah! Yah! This is counted as kidnapping! Min ki-ah! You're going to be a pulped up dongsaeng!" I wiggled and kicked and did everything else to make it harder for zico.

"geez guys! What took you so long!" I heard min yeon's voice.

"yah! Min yeon! What is going on!" I twisted and tried to see min yeon.

"you'll find out soon my dear unni" she slapped my bum. 

I then gave up and just let my body limp as zico carried me to the roof top.

"okay, ride is over" zico put me down. 

I then looked around and saw min ki, min yeon, zico and kyung looking at me weirdly.

"this is your chance gi ki-ah" kyung gave me an encouraging smile.

I then widened my eyes at the sudden realization of what's happening.

"guys, who's waiting for me?" I squinted my eyes.

"go see for yourself" min ki opened thr fire escape door. 

"come on gi ki!" min yeon started pushing me. When I had a full view of the outside I froze.

"andwae!" I squeaked and turned. Well because it was ukwon over there! Gaaahhh!

"gi ki! You need to do it now! Or else!" min yeon and min ki said at the same time as they pushed me out. I swear sometimes I think these two are twins.

"yah! Guys!" i kept on banging the door that was already closed. 

"we are not letting you out unless you confess" i heard min ki's voice muffled. Ugh! Guyys! Are you even qualified to be called friends? 

I then turned around to see ukwon just bobbing his head as he listened to music while staring at the view of the school's neighbourhood. 

"eotteoke?" i muttered biting my lip. Right then he turned around.

"oh! Gi Ki-sshi! You're finally here" he smiled at me, his usual dazzling smile that makes me melt.

"huh? You know I was coming?" I tilted my head in curiosity.

"yeah. I called for you" he nodded his head.

"wait, I thought we were set up by my friends" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"no, I asked for their help and of course Miss Choi's permission" 

"why did you call for me?" i asked as my heart started to flutter. i mean why would he need me?

"I don't know. Maybe because you have something to tell me?" he raised a brow at me. 

"what do you mean??" i bit my lip. Does he know that I like him??

"like you have something you've been wanting to tell me" he smirked. 

"err, i don't" I lied. Waahh! Ukwon I like you I really really like you!

"you sure?" he started to approach me.

"y-yeah" I stuttered.

"are you really sure?" he took another step.

"mm-hmm" i nodded and clumsily stepped back. 

"what a shame then" he cutely pouted. 

"i'm gonna go now." i quickly turned to leave before anything else happens. 

"i like you." I froze. 

"I like you gi ki-ah" I heard the phrase again. I then slowly turned to him. 

"what did you say?" I asked, after all, i migt be hallucinating.

He then chuckled. "i said I like you" he repeated. My heart was beating so fast. Is this true? Or is this just all in fiction?

"don't you like me too?" he asked as he appriached me again. 

Without uttering a word I nodded. 

"are you sure?" he asked again as he took a step closer.

I didn't have the voice to speak so I just nodded again.

"are you really sure" he closed the space between us as gazed down at me. 

"I am sure" I whispered. Still in shock if this is really happening. 

"well then I'm glad" he smirked and leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine. 

"you know you should have confessed to me ages ago" he teased as he pulled back.

"cause I would have accepted you, after all I've liked you for the past 4 years" he smirked again.

I then widened my eyes at the revelation.

"really?! Then why didn't YOU confess earlier?" i squinted my eyes.

"cause I just wanted to see your cute expressions everytime I catch you stare at me, blush when I'm around and you just look really cute when I notice you stress about me" i raised a brow at his answer.

"how would you know that you're my reason for stressing?" i challenged him.

"your friends" he shrugged. 

Aish, min ki and min yeon you guys are so dead! Wait no, I should be thanking you guys! But you're still dead!

His chuckle broke me from my trance. "contemplating wether or not you're killing your friends?" he asked.

"how did you know?" I widened my eyes.

"your expression says everything" he teased. 

"you're so cute. And you are finally mine." he then yet again pressed his soft lips against mine, this time for a little bit longer.

*I was Lucky Enough to be yours* I smiled through our kiss