we first met~ #1

Je me souviens...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*blue is chun

*purple is you

 

***

You : *ehem ehem is it on already?

Chunnie : yes you me baby~

 

You : not you! You god of the !

Chunnie : you ask me~~~and honey it’s a story just write it down

 

You : I know i'm just trying to be funny okay here we go~~~

 

It’s the first time when we met...

 

Chunnie : *sniff sniff

You : Chunnie stop it you distracted me

 

Chunnie : you changed your shampoo? I love it babe

You : =.= it’s still the same since 50 years ago duh now can you please move your nose from my hair?

 

Chunnie : really? You always smell so good and fresh baby what can I do~~~

You : just sit and stop touching me!

 

Chunnie : I can’t, my hands keep moving by itself~~~

You : =.= okay just ignore him and let’s begin~~~

 

It’s the first time when we met...

***

 

This is the biggest day of my life I mean God today I’ll FINALLY meet with the love of my life and the living one! Well not exactly ‘meet’ you know I just came to his very 1st solo concert !! and moreover it’s in my hometown!! If I don’t see him live now I’d be dead...

Back to him again aigoo I’ll see him personally with my own eyes~~~Not just my illusion on my daily day dreaming schedule or the face of him that covered every inches on my room okay not really all of it, just a few poster of him...

Baby~

 

Fine, I have many of his poster, the big one and it’s covering all over my room,

Happy now?

 

Ah I forgot, you must be curious who the hell is HE I was blabbering about, or maybe not? Haha well today I’ll introduce you to my husband-to-be hahaha kidding but I hope so hahaha

But I am!

Not yet! Now shut up

 

Finally, after all this time waiting, waiting, waiting and loooong waiting!

Just a year actually, I just make it sounds more desperate but I’m really am! Who’s not? come on today I’ll meet the most wanted son-in-law in the world haha I mean the cute, totally dork, obviously the king of the grease,

is that a compliment?*pout

 

Fine, definitely a gorgeous and handsome one, not to mention his poison eyes and that to die for husky voice, the love of my life...

 

KIM JAEJOONG~~~!

WHAAAAT??!!! BABY? *sob

 

haha I’m just kidding sorry can’t help it~~~ it’s PARK YOOCHUN!!! That DBSK’s Park YooChun! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ *faint

BABE?!!

***

 

At the concert venue~

 

“_____!!!! STOP DROOLING GOD HE’LL COME OUT ANY SECOND!!”

“HUH WHAT? WHAT? I’M DROOLING? YAH I’M NOT I’M JUST~”

 

“day dreaming~ I know that and you’re not drooling I just need your attention”

“what? geez now everybody’s watching me!! wait unnie I’M BLIND!!”

 

“that’s just the lighting! Gosh!”

“I know~ I just tried to be funny oh LOOK HE’S COMING KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

 

“GOSH THEY’RE STILL HANDSOME  EVEN WITH THAT FLOOD OF SWEAT!!”

“I KNOW BUT STOP SCREAMING ON MY EAR!!!”

 

“IF I DON’T SCREAM MY VOICE WILL SWIM WITH ANOTHER FREAKING 70.000 PEOPLE!!”

“WHATEVER”

“OH LOOK YOUR MICKY IS WATCHING YOU!!”

“...”

“_____?”

“I THINK I WANNA PEE!”

 

“WHAT? NOW? JUST WAIT TILL THIS CONCERT IS OVER!”

“WHEN WILL THIS OVER?!!”

 

3 hours freaking later~~~

 

“omoo I can’t believe it that my friends really gives us this backstage tickets!!”

“stop talking and find me the bathroom!!”

 

“Ugh _____-ya just wait a little bit longer after we meet them you can pee as much as you want”

“God! I wanna pee NOW! Whether you like it or not!”

 

“wait _____!!”

***

 

Somewhere in the backstage...

YooChun keeps strolling back and forth, he can’t get the image of that girl out of his mind, well yes the girl, one of the 70.000 people who came to their concert today. Believe it or not he remember every fan of his since their debut time especially the korean and japanese one, even he keeps on track of their new fan and this new girl really scratching his mind, bugging him for the last 3 hours. Why?

Because well beside he found her cute, while the other is moving, jumping and singing with them like crazy she’s just standing still on her spot staring straight at him without a single smile even when he threw her his killer smile and winked at her. A normal fan will usually faint on the spot, is she an anti fan? But she’s wearing a minnie mouse’s headband so she’s definitely his fan, but why?

“Chun stop it aren’t you tired enough for 3 hours running around the venue?”

“hyung?”

 

“what? ah later I forgot we still have to meet our lovely fans who got this backstage tickets come on”

“you guys go first I need to go to the restroom”

 

“what yah!”

“I’m hungry hmm hyung what if they ask about YooChunnie hyung?”

“let’s just say he’s taking a dump maybe his fan will run to us *eu kyang kyang”

 

***

 

Gosh who’s the architect of this backstage why it’s so confusing and too many turning?? so hard to find a toilet!! I keep running  and running around, aigoo I’ll be dead after this~

Then I saw what I was looking for all this time thanks goodness, I never be this happy whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter