I'm Sorry

Hurt
Letting out a sigh of frustration, i turn around, facing him. He was panting for air, catching his breath.
 
My boyfriend, Luhan
 
 
"Whats wrong? Why are you avoiding me?"
 
"Urgh, just go away."
 
 
I turn around attempting to run but halt, when a hand grasp firmly around my wrist. I wince in pain when the grip tighten. I lift my head, glaring at him, burning holes through his soul. 
 
 
"Let go off me."
 
 
I said firmly, anger building up inside of me. Instead of releasing, he tightens it. This is it. 
He ask for it. 
 
 
I yank my hands away from his grip and push him. He stumble upon his steps, looking at me in wide eyes and an ajar mouth. I bit my lips as hot tears starts forming in my eyes, threathening to fall off. 
 
 
"What is wrong with you ______?! What did i do wrong?!"
 
"You tell me!"
 
 
I shout, letting out the anger beneath me. 
 
 
 
"What were you doing last night?!"
 
"I was out with my friends! I dont see anything wrong with that."
 
"Yeah. Where?"
 
 
 
His eyes widen, as tears streams down my face wetting my cheeks.
 
 
 
"I-i was watching a football match."
 
".. Liar."
 
 
He takes a step forward, i shook my head, taking a step backwards. I stare into his eyes, hurt. He lied to me. He lied to his girlfriend. 
 
 
"You were drinking again don't you?"
 
"I-i-i..."
 
"You got laid again don't you?!"
 
 
He ran out of words, searching for an excuse as i stood there, nauseous. 
 
 
"H-how could you Luhan. You promise you'll change."
 
"B-but i did!"
 
"Luhan.."
 
 
Gathering all my courage, I slowly take a step towards him. I grab onto his hands as i place the ring onto his palm. The promise ring. 
 
 
"No.."
 
"We're over.. Luhan."
 
 
With that, i walk pass him. He didn't even stop me. He didn't even chase me. Not an argument, or an apology. I've made the right decision. I should have known. 
 
I was dating the player after all.