Anniversary

Anniversary - Hyukmin [One Shot]

Sungmin was in the kitchen, gathering ingredients to make a special surprise for Hyukjae. “Good morning Minnie.” Hyukjae said after gently kissing Sungmin’s cheek. “Happy anniversary Hyukkie~” Sungmin turned around and hugged Hyukjae, burying his head into Hyukjae’s chest. Hyukjae smiled as he gently kissed Sungmin. “What time do you think you’ll be home?” Sungmin asked, hoping it wouldn’t be like last year when Sungmin fell asleep waiting for Hyukjae since it was so late. “I promise I’ll be back by eight-thirty tonight.” Hyukjae said as he pulled Sungmin as close as possible. “If you want to be back by eight-thirty, you should go.” Sungmin said, pushing Hyukjae out the door. “I love you Sungmin.” Hyukjae said, clinging onto Sungmin’s arm. “I love you too. Now go!” Sungmin said, obviously annoyed. As soon as the door shut, Sungmin leaned onto the door and sighed to himself. “You can be so stubborn sometimes Lee Hyukjae.”

After spending the day in the kitchen, Sungmin flopped onto the couch, turning on the TV as he waited for Hyukjae to come home. After waiting for awhile, he checked the clock on the wall. “Nine-thirty?” he whispered aloud to himself. Suddenly, Sungmin felt two hands covering his eyes. He squirmed uncomfortably as he didn’t know who it was. “Calm down, it’s just me.” Sungmin moved a bit and saw Hyukjae holding some wrapped presents. “Hyukjae~!” Sungmin said, and Hyukjae just dropped the presents in time before Sungmin jumped into his arms. “Did you miss me that much?” Hyukjae teased, kissing Sungmin’s forehead. “Yes. And you’re late. You promised you’d be back by eight-thirty, but it’s past nine-thirty.” Sungmin said, gently punching Hyukjae’s arm. “I’m sorry…” Hyukjae said, his voice full of regret. Sungmin hugged him tightly, and Hyukjae hugged him back after awhile. “I’m not mad at you, and I have a surprise for you.” Sungmin said, then he took Hyukjae’s hand and pulled him to the kitchen where a strawberry cake was waiting. “I made it myself~” Sungmin said proudly. Hyukjae turned to Sungmin and hugged him. “Thank you~” Hyukjae then pulled away and grabbed a fork, before turning to face Sungmin. “Let’s eat shall we?”

A/N: FLUFFY HYUKMIN ^_^ I’ve been writing so much angst, and I think it was time for a change, neh?