Junyoung

ZE:A One Shots

I was so excited to get to meet ZE:A for a fan contest I one. I was so anxious about the special meet that I actually looked through my closet carefully. "Annyeonghaseyo, ___-imnida~" I said as I walked in front of ZE:A, my favorite group. They all smiled and introduced themselves. Although I liked all the members, one of them stood out the most to me. Junyoung. He just had such a sweet personality and an amazing smile. "Annyeonghaseyo! We are ZE:A!" They all shouted. "So," Dongjun started "Are you a big fan of us?" I thought deeply about it, well kinda, before answering, "Yes. I am a huge fan! I normally don't say things excidedly so I must be really excited to meet you guys!" They all laughed lightly at how cute that came out. "Not to ask a rude question, but how old are you?" I just smiled and said my age, just a year younger than Junyoung. We all talked and got to know each other. I had such a feast time getting to know the ZE:A. The sad thing is that it would have to end soon, it being 10 o'clock. We all said goodbye and they escorted me out. I was disappointed to have to leave until Junyoung did something so shocks I thought it wasn't real until he typed his number into my phone. "It was really fun getting to know you, ___! I look forward to seeing you again. Maybe on a date sometime?" He asked curiously. My cheeks warned up a little and I knew I was blushing so I just nodded and said goodbye again. As I began to walk away, someone grabbed my hand, pulling me back. I turned and it was Junyoung. "Tonight. I am too busy to do it any other time. Please?" I looked at my phone to see the time and realized how late it was. His eyes were hopeful and I couldn't decline his offer. We simply went to the movies, the traditional date.

~~Movies~~

He utterly surprised me when he chose a total chick-flick. I laughed a little, "This? This is a very feminine movie, you know?" He nodded. "I am not into these kinds if movies though. I prefer… actions over romances." We decided on a cross movie because he thought that the chick-flick would be good for a first date. I smiled to myself when he used the words 'First Date'. It was a really good movie and was very heartwarming, yet was quite kick-a$$. But sometime during the middle, Junyoung's hand found his way to mine and stayed like that for the rest of the movie. The movie ended and we left the movie theater, still hand in hand. The ride to drop me off was silent. When we both got out to go to my front door, I was about to say a final goodbye to Junyoung, but before I could, he leaned down and kissed me gently. I just stood there, stunned at his sudden action before processing what just happened and smiling while softly kissing back. We pulled away shortly and he had a goofy grin on his face. "If this didn't go well, we can just forget about this date. If you enjoyed this, will you go on another date with me as my girlfriend?" I hugged him and said, "It was the best date ever!"

~~~

What did you guys think? Was it too short? Too long? Please comment if you enjoyed it! >.<