Snowflakes and Sunshine

Snowflakes [Drabble]

It was all but a dream. The winter tears fall upon their faces, the winter sunshine beaming with warmth, balancing the hot and cold. Wonshik brings a hand up to his face, protecting his eyes from the UV rays as he looks far ahead – he stalls, but he pulls a confused smile at the latter, because he has never seen a smile that beautiful, with pearly whites whiter than the fresh snowflakes. It’s cold, but he feels really warm inside. The snowflakes must have melted for his cheeks are burning, and he smiles even wider, he burns even hotter, as the latter brings a thumb up to wipe the melted snow off his cheeks and coat.

 

Their eyes locked for a second – he hears loud pangs coming from his heart and oh god he gasped.

 

“You should smile more often,” he speaks softly, making the latter blush. Taekwoon ducks his head in embarrassment and knuckled Wonshik’s forehead, “idiot…” He keeps a straight face, but he couldn’t control the muscles around his lips for too long. When the corners of his lips started to tug again, he turns away from him with a subtle sigh.

 

Wonshik drapes his arm over Taekwoon’s shoulder and pulls him closer, his index finger gently tipping the edge of his chin to bring his face up. “Aww look at that pretty smile~” he cooed, which only made Taekwoon blush harder and became more violent – he struggled in his arms but Wonshik kept a sturdy hold, and he could only sigh and sigh again. “Don’t be so shy, Taekkie-hyung, you’ll make me fall for you over and over,” Wonshik confesses with a peck on his cheek. “Yah, don’t be so cheesy in public,” Taekwoon jabs his side, and although Wonshik had loosened his grip, he didn’t run away.

 

Instead, under the blissful fall of the snowflakes, he snuggled closer, and whispered, “Only for you…” and he smiles. 

 


the end is cheesy... ugh. But I hope you still liked it tho! (I might write a longer fic for this OTP. I'll consider)