Chapter 1

New Love Story

Park min woo POV

Ding dong.Oh..someone  coming..i get up from my bed.

 

"Oh,director...come in,have a seat..i'll go prepare some juice for you..."

 

"Aniya..its ok,im here just to give you this..new drama called THE VIRUS..for me its quite interesting..but i dont know your opinion...take a look..i'll go first".

Ne,director..just wait for my call..i'll sent you down..".

"Yes,thank you..".I went back to my house and seat at the leather sofa..i look at the script and list of the character...Uhm Ki Joon....Kim Yoobin..OMG Yoobin..!!I startled..i didn't expect this girl will act with me..!!

I grab my Samsung Galaxy...finding director phone number.There he is..as fast as lightning i accept that offer.We'll meet again my love...i grinned.

 

 

 

Yoobin POV

 

"Sohee ya,make some breakfast for me,balli"."I'm busy.."shout sohee."Jeez...this kid really annoying,"

 

I went to kitchen to make some sandwich...hurm,so hungry.Finished eating..i headed my way to fridge.WOW..Snack!!I smirked..my hand already full with my favourite snack...my weight may added,but who cares.!!Nom..Nom..Nom

 

 

Ding Dong...

 

Someone coming...my god,my mouth was so full."Sohee ya,help me open the door,"...silent."This kid is really really annoying me.".Wait."

 

"Oh,director..what makes you here?Come in..have a seat.I'll go get some juice for you."

"Yes,please,i'm thirsty actually,"

"Okey,just wait there..i'll make it fast"

I give the orange juice to him.

With one go,FINISH...

"Err..are you that thirsty?"

"Hehe..i'm sorry,actually i just came back from min woo house,and went straightly here..thats why im a bit thirsty.."

my heart beating fast...was my hearing okay..?Am i listening Park Min Woo name..?What was he've been doing at min woo house?

"Yoobin ssi,Yoobin ssi..are you alright?"

"Ne,i'm alright..what did you say?"

he just shaking his head.

"I talk about giving you offer to act in my new drama..would you like to accept it?"

"What..drama,acting you offer me acting in your new drama?!!Really..!!"

"Yes..Yes..Yes i accept it,this is what i've been waiting for..ACTING!!"i forgot about min woo..

"But,still.you have to read the script and all.."his face seems worried for my fast agreement.

"I dont care,i'll accept with my full heart,sincerely"I am overly excited..WOW acting..!

"Okay,if that what you wish,come to my office tomorrow to settle everything,"

"Sure."

He hand me something,script maybe..

"Read it,"

"Okay,i'll send you down,"

"Hope you wont regret,i'm count on you,"

"Yes,director,annyeong!!"i smiling widely like lotery winner.Sending him down and a few minute later he dissappear.

I look at the script.THE VIRUS,i grinned..seems dangerous.Hehe..i love dangerous(joking).

 

 

 

'G' Entertainment Building  12.30pm 2 Mac 2013

 

"Okay,all actor and acteresses gather here..are you ready?Okay,we'll start with.............."

 

Yoobin POV

 

What is he doing here..oh gosh,i'm so in' dead.Park min woo will act with me..Hell no!My mind now blank..i just cant hear  anything.Ouh,my head hurt.."PDnim,may i go to the toilet"

"Yes,sure."

I walk straight ahead to the door.You dont know how fast my heart beating when im passing him.

On my way to door,suddenly,"PDnim,may i go to the toilet too..i had a stomachache,"Min woo too..

Oh gosh,my leg just walk straight to the toilet when i hear min woo voice.."Yoobin...yoobin ah,wait for me,"

I dont know that voice,i dont know the owner of that voice..please,i dont want to meet you now..you hurt me bad.Please,leave me alone.Suddenly,i felt my hand was being grabbed.I gasp,no way.

"Yoobin..do you hear me?Why dont you answer me?"

"Sorry,i dont know you,"i have to go to the toilet,can you please let me go"

Finally..he did it.OMG whats going on with my heart.Stop beating so fast.I enter the toilet immedietly.Once i out from toilet,i startled."What are you doing in front female toilet.?" He walk toward me,ready to hug me."I really miss you yoobin,can we start everything from now on.I just can't handle my feeling,my love is not for Bae Suzy,its for you."

I startled..is that right.

"No,please..stay away from me,"i said coldly.He stop but his face are the funniest.He's pouting.Oh my god,i'm melting.Min woo,please dont flirt me again this time,i'm not ready yet.I leave the toilet to avoiding me from fall in love with him again.i enter the meeting room and seat at my seat..He following from behind.

"Did i missing anything important?"i'm asking ki joon sunbaenim.

"Yes,of course.I'll talk to you later,"ki joon sunbaenim was serious.

Gulp..why so serious?

Director nim was so serious and explain everything clearly with a hope of a good achievement.But my brain cannot accept everything for now.

 

"I really miss youyoobin,can we start everything from now on.I just can't handle my feeling,my love is not for Bae Suzy,its for you."

 

 

It keeps repeating like broken video tape.i might go insane if i not run away from him just now.Whats that mean?urghhh...my head hurt again.

 

_^.^_

 

 

Without her realizing..a pair of sharp eyes full with love feeling just for her,staring at yoobin since the meeting start.Thats why he find a chance when yoobin goes to the toilet.She might get shocked,but who cares.He loves her with all his might.He will get what he want,eveything."Just wait my lovely yoobin,i'll get you in a while,".He has a mission right now.

YOOBIN IS MINE.I really miss you yoobin.Would you trust me just for this time please.

 

"Park min woo ssi,do you hear me?"he flusttered."Y-yes director,"

"I'm asking you,your character in this drama wont be so long,most of them are very short,maybe you not gonna have the most appearence in camera,is it alright?"asked director carefully.

"Of coure, i'm alright,being your actor in this new drama would be a big honor fo me."he said it sincerely while smiling widely.

"Why your smile so sweet,huh..i'm melting,"yoobin said just in her  heart.Yoobin was so busy looking min woo face,untill in the middle of staring,min woo turn his head and stare at yoobin,and....smile.

"Oh god,thats killing me,"said yoobin just enough for her to hear.She's blushing.Her head couldn't raise.

"I still have that feeling for you min woo,even you hurt me bad,let the pass behind,and move forward,but of course its not easy,jagiya."yoobin whisper in her heart,suddenly she smirked.hehe ...just you wait PARK MIN WOO.

 

 

 

 

 

 

#hye my readers...this is exactly my very first try...hope its not dissappointing my readers...hihihihihihihi.. =D this story  may short..but of course i will work even harder...comment and subcribe please.. =3333

 

saranghae yeoreobun..