A New Beginning

Coffee.

-Haneul POV

I woke up, feeling pretty good, until I realized that I had moved, again. I got up sighing and put on my dumb uniform because this school apparently requires it. I put on a tiny bit of makeup, just enough to enhance my features. My name is Lee Haneul, I recently moved to Korea from London because of my parents' jobs, my mother was a professional fashion designer while my father was an executive for a company. Needless to say, my family's wealthy, but that doesn't mean that I'm spoiled. I am 18 years old, and an upcoming senior at Seoul High, an exclusive high school in Seoul. "I wonder what kinds of events will happen during my stay here.." I smirked as I left the house.

-Hoya POV

I woke up and put on my uniform, today was the beginning of my senior year at SHS. I'm 18 years old, and my parents are  Normally, I don't really care about school, but I felt that today was going to be an interesting day.. "Hmph, let's see how this goes." I chuckled as I left the house.

-Suzy POV

God I don't even know what to do! I wonder what shade of lipstick I should wear to compliment my shoes, urgh! I feel like I really should dress to impress today, though I'm only wearing my uniform, today is going to be a very interesting day. I'm just going to put on some light makeup I guess... "Mom, I'm leaving for school!~" 

-Myungsoo POV

Damn, I look terrible. God, my face looks like death met dracula, pale and dead looking. But today's the first day of my senior year, might as well look good today at least. Let's just hope today goes as smoothly as I want it to. I grinned as I told my mom and dad that I was leaving.

-No POV

They all rode their seperate cars to the school, since they were all wealth, they had luxurious cars, but so did everyone else so it didn't really matter. Haneul got out of the car with a pissed off look on her face, some  pointed at her and was talking about her with someone else. She calmly walked over to the 's table and slammed her hands down on it. "Hi girls,isn't it too early in the morning to be talking about the new girl?" She said, smiling.

"Excuse me, but who do you think you are, talking to me like that?!" The screamed.

"The name's Lee Haneul, remember it, or else you'll regret it." I smirked and walked away.

"Hmm, she's an interesting girl." Myungsoo said to himself quietly as he came out of his car. "I guess things really are going to be interesting this year with Lee Haneul around."

"Myungsoo!!" Suzy yelled as she put her window down. "How ya doin' best friend?!" She screamed, grinning. Myungsoo grinned back and waved to Suzy, his childhood best friend. "Where's Howon?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, he should be here somewhere around here, let's find him."

"Alright, just give me a sec." She replied, locking her car and catching up to him. "Myungsoo!" She ran, trying to catch up to him when.

"Ow!" Someone yelled as Suzy ran straight into her.

"Oh my god are you ok?!" Suzy asked, reaching her hand out to help her.

"Yeah, I'm good. It's my fault for being a ditz and not paying attention, I'm new." Haneul replied, smiling.

"So you can be nice, eh?" Myungsoo said. Haneul's smile suddenly turned into a blank face.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked coldly.

"Oh nothing, it just seemed like you'd be naturally rude after seeing what you did to Hyewon."

"Oh that , I'm rude to those who are rude to me, and I'm nice to people who are nice to me." She explained with a face of understanding.

"So she's the that scared my poor HyeWon?" Someone asked.

"Please, the asked for it. She shouldn't have been talking about me in the first place." Haneul cooly replied.

"Well listen here , don't bother my girlfriend again, or else." He glared at her.

"Try me." Haneul smirked.

"You two should stop now." Myungsoo cut in. staring at both of them. 

"Tch, whatever. Listen to my advice girl." He said as he walked away. Haneul blew on her bangs in a frustrated way.

"Who was that bastard?" She asked.

"Oh that's Howon, or Hoya as everyone else calls him." Suzy said.

"Why do you guys call him Howon?" She asked.

"We're childhood best friends, or the golden trio, as everyone else says." Myungsoo replied. Everything clicked now, three good looking people, popular, respected, and highly powerful. She was standing in the presence of the golden trio, the children of the three of the four strongest corporations in the world, Lee, Bae, and Kim.