Fantasy #12

My Love, My Reason, Woo Sunghyun

CHAPTER 12 FANMEET

 

 

Kevin told me that he’ll be busy promoting this month but he doesn’t event have to tell me for me to know when news of Kpop is all over the internet and tv; including news that your husband’s group promoting a new album this month as well. His first fanmeet was today and it included a fansign which I thought of a very brilliant idea to surprise him.

 

It was safe and bulletproof. I laughed at my plan silently as I packed the lunches into my backpack and made sure I had everything I needed before I went out to the fanmeet.

 

It wasn’t far. I only took the train and the fanmeet was only 3 stations away and by the time I got off at the designated station, the venue of the fanmeet which was at a mall was just around the corner from the station. It was that simple so while I was walking; I was literately skipping happily excited to meet my Kevin. Of cause, the nearer I got to the place; I heard screams and squeals of excited fangirls, louder than I was. It added the fuel of my excitement as I rushed over to join the crowd.

 

Before the fansign started, everyone including myself sat accordingly in the area provided in the row of seats, ready for the fanmeet. The mc entertained and made sure we were in order before U-Kiss came out on stage. Some of the audiences had playcards, some had their DLSR cameras or the cameras out ready to welcome the boys. While I was properly seated holding tightly to the lunch boxes in the colourful paper bag I specially prepared earlier for Kevin. As I waited, I heard some of the girls talking about them.

 

“What did you get Kiseop this time?”

 

“I just wrote a letter for him. How about you?”

 

The girl flushed. Pink tints were shown on her cheeks. Probably shy. “I –I cooked a bento for him.”

 

She was stuttering and her friend poked fun at her shyness. “Aww! How sweet. I’m sure Kevin will love it!”

 

“You think so?” she shied away holding her bento for Kevin tightly.

 

Their conversation had my smile faded away and my mood sour. I couldn’t get mad at the poor girl who put her effort of getting her favourite singer a gift out of liking; she doesn’t know he’s married, moreover to me! I casted my eyes down to my thighs, avoiding the crowd and hopefully blocking the sound of the fans chatting. Soon, I could hear them cheering and that’s when I know that he’s on stage with his band.

 

“We are U-Kiss!” announced the band and the fans went wild. They introduced the band, the album and so on for a couple of minutes before going on to their performing their title song. It was brief but fun.

 

Lastly when the most awaited moment came, I finally gotten a grip on myself and prepare to meet him. I cannot let my plan to surprise him fail. We were all called up to the stage for the fansign by rows and so I was behind the girl earlier as my turn came. I took out my copy of the U-Kiss album and let them sign it one by one. I never forgotten to smile while their signed it. Kevin who was thelast in line, after Hoon, I wished I could hurry and meet him like an excited fangirl. I mentally slapped myself to remind myself I’m married to him. I see him everyday!

 

“Thank you so much!” he thanked the girl next to me as he checked the bag. “Oh! Did you make this yourself?” he asked.

 

“Nae!” she answered chirpily. Kevin finished signing her album, thank her again and bid her farewell.

 

“I love you, Kevin oppa!” she said and ran away blushing.

 

I giggled as I saw the act and watched Kevin’s reaction. Honestly, he blushed and tried to hide it by covering his mouth, pretending to cough. I found it absolutely cute despite my small moment of jealously during the fanmeet. When I finished my time with Eli, I took my album and moved to Kevin who quickly took the album from my hand to sign it.

 

“That was cute,” I said.

 

“You’re cuter,” he simply remarked not yet noticing who I was.

 

“You eat very well oppa. Should I cook tonight?”

 

“Wh –what?” then it hit him when he looked up and looked totally surprised by my visit to his fanmeet.

 

“I think... you should totally cook dinner.”

 

“I think there’s no need to,” I said as I put my special lunchbox for Kevin. “I hope you’ll eat well oppa.”

 

“I will. My Kissmes take really good care of me.” Especially you know who, he mouthed.

 

I smiled brightly at his statement and he rubbed my head; a gesture we both were so familiar with. Then I took his hand and wrote I LOVE YOU on his palm. While he returned the gesture by writing something on my palm. Since I was taking a lot of time with Kevin, one of the managers had to tell me to quickly get off the stage so Kevin and I quickly bed farewell to each other.

 

Off the stage, I took a look on my hand, he wrote, “FOREVER AND ALWAYS.”

 

It had my heart swell in so much love for him and I smiled stupidly all the way home to wait for him to return home.

 

Sooner, later that evening after the event ended where U-Kiss get to appreciate their fangifts from their Kissmes, they really did appreciate them, especially Kevin. He tweeted a picture of him with his fangifts while eating the lunchbox I packed saying:

 

I received a lot of energy from my Kissmes. Saranghae~ forever & always.