One

Lost in Love

"Yah yah yah, they're here!" Taeyeon patted Jessica's shoulders hastily and they both straightened their uniform and fixed their hair neatly. They walked out of their hiding spot confidently, pretending to be immersed in their personal talk.

"Oh! Isn't that Jessica and Taeyeon?" Sungyeol said out loud. The two girls lifted their heads and looked at them casually. "Oh? Hi." Jessica greeted in an unconcerned manner and flicked her hair. Taeyeon waved slightly which caused Sungyeol to hyperventilate. 

"You are an embarrassment." Woohyun whispered to Sungyeol, shaking his head.

L nodded his head slightly and smiled before walking away with the boys. Jessica pouted in annoyance. 

"That guy i swear is the most annoying thing ever!" Jessica complained. Taeyeon rolled her eyes slightly. "Then why are you still going after him?"

"Who's going after him?" Jessica denied.

Taeyeon scoffed. "Yah just because he's exceptionally good-looking and gifted you with two branded bags, a diamond jewellery set, a genuine fur coat, you are sold? Don't personality matters anymore? Anyway I don't care anymore, stop getting me involved in your little get-myungsoo-attention skits, i should really start getting busy with my accumulating projects."

Jessica grabbed Taeyeon arms and leaned her head on her shoulders while looking up at her cutely. "Don't be like that Taengoo~ you are my best friend, you won't leave me in the lurch right? Just once more pweaseeee? I'll do all the projects when mission is accomplished." Taeyeon's heart wavered, but she still kept her decision firm. "No. You don't ever contribute to our projects and we always have to do it all ourselves, do you seriously think you will help when you get a boyfriend? Plus the Sungyeol guy is kind of creepy. Anyway, no means no. Until i finish all of my work."

Jessica pouted the most adorable pout ever and Taeyeon to restrain from pinching her cheeks and agreeing to everything she asks. She quickly ran away.

"Aish I thought that last pout will work. Guess it's just me alone. WAIT. What am I doing? Why am I trying so hard to get a guy's attention? YAH it's usually the other way round! AISH im crazy." she complained angrily to no one in particular and kicked a large pebble on the ground hard. It flew and hit a student's head.

"Who is that?!?!" The student turned around.

Jessica stuck out her tongue in embarrassment and quickly escaped.

L was watching from nearby and he chuckled in amusement. He then took out his mobile from his pants pocket and send a text to someone.

Jessica ran for a good minute before she was panting hard. "Dang it i used to have pretty good stamina." she mumbled to herself. Her phone sounded in her blazer pocket, indicating a text message.

"7pm at Myungdong on Saturday. Are you free? -Myungsoo"

Jessica's eyes lit up. "ASSA! OF COURSE IM FREE!" Her fingers quickly went to the keyboard and replied. But before she could hit send, she stopped herself. "Yah jung sooyeon. Don't appear too anxious or he will think you are easy to get. I'll wait for 15 minutes." She decided and kept her phone back. She giggled to herself and skipped away.