Don't hate me because I know you want me.

Love's Blind #5 ~ Sulay

Suho walked through the dorm until he came across Lay's room he could hear laughter and he scowled. Something about Lay just made him angry. Suho was always the big brother that would always hug you when you are down type but when it came to Lay his head just began to boil with anger. The boy had never done anything to him personally but the way he acts so nonchalantly about everything got on his nerves. Suddenly the door opened and there before him was Lay who looked at him with wide eyes, however that did not last long because Lay pulled him into his room and pushed him onto the bed.

"Hyung I heard you hate me.” Lay whispered into Suho's ear. Suho just glared at the boy and pushed him away.

"I don't hate you Yixing... I just don't like you.” Suho said straightforwardly however that cheesy disgusting smile never left Yixing's face.

"Awe hyung you so sweet.” Yixing cooed and pinched Suho's cheeks as the Korean leaders cheeks puffed out and he exhaled an angered breath.

"Who gave you permission to touch me?” Suho asked and pushed Yixing back and went to open the bedroom door but was stopped however by a hand on his wrist.

"Hyung...” Yixing said breathlessly and pulled Suho to his chest hugging him tightly to himself resting his head against the elders back. Suho stood there motionlessly shocked by the other man's actions.

"L... Lay what are you doing?” Suho asked as he felt lips against his neck where his shirt collar ends. He shivered yet he didn't know if it was from hatred or from other unknowable emotion.

"Hyung did you know that some people use hatred to mask their true emotions?” Yixing asked the older boy and began to lightly run his hands up and down Suho's arms comfortingly. Suho turned his head to look at the boy and his eyes glazed over when he saw what Lay did next. Lay attached him lips to Suho's neck again however this time he softly on the skin nibbling and at it as well.

A soft whimper escaped Suho's lips and he turned his body around and pushed Yixing onto the bed and ripped his shirt in half.

"You make me so angry Yixing.” Suho whispered as he attached his lips to the boy beneath his. He could hear a breathy moan coming from Lay's lips and he then moved his own down the boys jaw and neck wanting to give Lay a piece of his own medicine he then began to harshly on the skin abusing the pale whiteness of it to create dark kiss marks. Yixing's body spasmed in pleasure and he cried out Suho's name. “Joonmyun hyung.” He moaned and Suho realized, it wasn't hate it was indescribable lust that made him avoid, glare and detest the boy. He was always so afraid of corrupting the younger however now he had no inhibitions because Lay, Yixing was his.