~~CHAPTER 1~~

Love From A ~~VAMPIRE~~

Yo Minho what you're doing now, Jonghyun ask. I think we should go now to a planet that call earth. I know that you want to meet with your lovers but we have to wait our Master to accept our mission, Minho say. After a few minute, their Master accepted their mission to go to the earth. They will go to earth tomorrow. 

TOMORROW MORNING,

Jonghyun and Minho go to the earth. They found a house that was empty and big. They stay at the big house and trying to meet with their lovers. One day Jonghyun say something to Minho.

{Jonghyun p.o.v}

Minho I think we should go to a place that call school. There are many people at the school. Maybe we can meet with our lovers, I say. It is to dangerous. The human will now who we are. We are a vampire not a human Jonghyun, Minho says. I know you will say like that you're same with my dad. He only like to talk much only. I know we're a vampire but I want to find out who will fall in love with me. And I know that human scared with vampire, so we ahould transform ourselves to become like a human. And they would not be courage anymore. And they will think we're a human. Okay. I say. 

{Minho p.o.v}

Okay i will but I have one condition. The condition is if I do not found my lovers I wil attacked you and this planet using my power. i say. Relax Minho i know you are angry with me. Sorry, and i acepted your condition Minho. 

Now let's go buy clothes.After a few minute they arrive at a mall.We can buy our clothes here. They sell many things here that we can buy. loke clothes , trousers , and many things