I love you

I love you, Donghae

Hajima-F.I.X

 

The rain smudged her mascara. Because of the rain you couldn't see her. All her long brown hair was wet. Her hands were shaking and getting a goose bump. Her name is Lucy. She has the biggest and wonderful smile ever but she was sad and scared. Her brown eyes are red and full of water. If you look at her eyes when the sun is shining they have a green star. But the shine in her eyes disappeared but why?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I searched her everywhere. In her apartment, her job place. Finally I run somewhere. I must find her. She is my everything. I can't lose her. Where is she?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ran and ran, into a park.

 

 

 

 

 

“LUCY!!!!!!!!” I shouted and cried. Then I found her. My heart stopped for a moment. My breath stand still and I couldn't move.

 

 

 

 

She stands under the tree where we had our first kiss.

 

 

 

I walked to her slowly. She couldn't see me. She stands with her back to me.

Slowly I hugged her. My tears just shoot out.

She took my hands. We stood there for some minutes. We didn't mind that the rain fall. We didn't mind that the wind was blowing a cold breeze. We didn't mind anything. This moment count everything.

All our experience flowed through my brain. We met each other at a dancing lesson. We learned the waltz and we danced together. I made her so hard to laugh that she stepped on my food all the time. Her friend then asked me of my phone number because she was too shy. I like her from the beginning. We met each other in the City and went ice cream eating. A week later we went to this park. The sun was strong shining and I felt in love into her eyes and the beautiful green star. I took her cheek and her hair. I kissed her smooth lips. I didn’t know that a kiss could felt this good. I remember that I could get enough from her. Weeks later we went to the Lotte World. Her screaming at the roller coaster was hilarious. Her friend had birthday days later. She made cupcakes and I helped her. She made the best cupcakes in the world and we always put a cupcake into each other face. Her childish character always makes me laugh.

She watched the three letters which were carve inside the tree. I did it year ago as we had our first anniversary. It says L.o.L. We called our love like this. It means: Laughing out Love.

She sighed and throws my hands away. She turned to me. With closed eyes she shook her head and wanted to escape. But I hold her. My head went against hers and we kissed. Her hands claw at my jacket.

I hold her face with my hands. She didn't look at me. I kissed at her forehead and hugged her.

She mumbled something into my ear but I didn't want to lose her. Suddenly she pushed me away. She shook her head again and wanted to say something but instead tears were coming.

I went one step near to her but she just shook her head harder. Slightly I took her hands.

“L.o.L. Do you remember? We are laughing our love out.” she looked at our hands and nod.

“Do you remember our first trip to the Lotte World? When you screamed at the roller coaster?” She smiled.

“Do you remember your friend’s birthday and you did cupcakes? You spread the cream on my face.” Her head raised and her brown eyes looked into mines.

“I love you. I love you because you are how you are. I don't need a reason to love you. I love you and this is a fact. Nobody can tell me somebody is more perfect than you because for me you are the most perfect person on the world. You smile make my stomach turn upside down. Your jokes make my mouth hurt because I laugh so hard. When our lips touch each other it feels like thousands of stars were falling down. I can't live without you. You are my everything. Please don't leave me. I love you and I always will do!”

She smiled brightly and took my cheeks. She kissed me.

“I love you, Donghae” she mumbled.

“AND Cut!!! Nice! Good Job. This is it. We will continue tomorrow. Take your things together and rest until tomorrow.” the director yelled.

Lucy or better known as Jung Eunji looked at me again and turned away. Her manager runs to her with a bottle of water and a blanket.

“You did it good Miss Eunji. Here your blanket.”

“Yeah I did it good but this Donghae can't act. I always must lead him and this is tiring. Do you have my water?”

“Yes Miss Eunji. Here you are.” He gives her the water and walk behind her like a stupid dog.

She was also stupid. She didn't know that all I said about us or me were true. Her last words sounded so real that I hoped she mean it honest but like always she turn coldly away and leave me.

Eunji my last words to you were true. I love you and I always will do.