TaengSic's Thoughts..

Am I Tired Of Waiting?

A/N: A small sneak peek? Or their Thoughts? Not really the start of the fic..

**Please note that you feel insulted at any moment please stop reading. Sorry.

Enjoy this short chapter on TaengSic's THoughts!!!

BGM: Henry-Trap :D

Jessica's POV

Sometimes LOVE and Friendship can be really cruel.. I'm an example.. Trapped in this era, where i'm still stuck in this love tragedy.. I love her so much that it hurts so much..  

 

"There it is again.. Taeyeon and Tiffany, giggling together with each other once again.. Doesn't she know that I still cannot forget about the good times we once had together..

 

Flashback 

"Sica~ Do you love me?"

"Huh? Of course Taengoo.. Remember, NO MATTER what happens this heart of mine is only for you, it only fits you. Nobody will ever replace you.."

"Are you sure?" She asked as she place her head on my shoulder. The both of us were at the beach, enjoying the night breeze..

As i stare at the vast ocean leading to the moon endlessly. A smile crept on my face, our current relationship was just perfect. 

"Yes, Taengoo.. I will love you forever even till the day i die.. We will last long" i replied as i held her hand and planted a kiss on her cheek.

End

 

 

I thought you were just closer with Fany as Chingu (friends), and i thought heaven has given me a chance.. A slightest HOPE..

But you dashed that HOPE that i'm given, you sent my world crashing down once again when you announced that you were officially dating with fany..

It ing hurts. That is what i use to describe my feelings..

 

TaeNy.. TaeNy.. TaeNy.. I'm sick of this pairing, not that i'm angry with SONEs that ship them.. I still love SONEs. But if only they could stand in my point of view.. Once again, it ing hurts.. Every single time TaeNy was mentioned by shippers, those screams whenever there's a TaeNy moment.. 

It only reminds me of that tragic moment that I decided to erase from my memory, i refuse to face it.. ALONE.

To be honest those shippers are hurting me indirectly. I tried to avoid them in every i could but it was impossible. Even in the cafe, online and the backstage of our performance stage. There are people cheering about TaeNy. Its not their fault, but once again.. It hurts.

I try my very best to stay cheerful, but if only you knew that behind that fake face that antis say. Were actually the feelings of me wanting you back, those sad eyes that i have when i see tiffany and you, Kim Tae Yeon..

When are you coming to fix my heart?

For now.. Taengoo~

I Love You."

 

 

BGM- TaengSic's cover of Lee Sung Gi's Desire & Hope <3

Taeyeon's POV 

"You were standing there again laughing with the others but whenever you look and me and Fany.. You looked so unhappy? We have been avoiding each other for too long.. I wanted to care about you.. That foolish decision i made.. Mianhae Sica~

Even when you are laughing out loud, I feel that your heart is crying..

Perhaps.. I'm still in love with you?

I wanted to fill that empty space in your heart, regardless of who needs it.. 

I know i'm selfish.. But it seems too late.. I've hurt you too much and caused you too much misery..

But i want to heal the wound that i've caused in your heart, but its too late.. Somebody had came to replace me in your heart.

Shouldn't i be happy for you? But why does my heart so much?

Is this the felling that i've brought to you when i started ignoring you back then?

Yes, it ing hurts.. 

Jessica Jung..

I Love You."

___________________________________

___________________________________

A/N: How is it? As i write this while listening to the BGM that I've recommended above, it hurts.. As some may know, i'm kind of those emotional TaengSic shipper. 

As i've mentioned, I hope than any locksmiths that chanced upon reading this fic won't feel offended about Jessica's POV :)

 

 

 

Thx to my subscribers and silent readers!

Pardon any grammatical or spelling errors!

Thx for reading~!! ^_^

Do Comment!