imagine

imagine

it's 7:30 pm of June 8, 2013, you just got off from work. it's been a long and hard day for you because you missed hyun joong's party people fanmeet tonight. you start arguing with yourself and silently curse at your boss for making you work overtime.

 

"Tonight! out of all nights, it has to be tonight" you grunt in frustration and as you walk towards the nearest bus stop. 

 


you were still busy shooting imaginary daggers at your boss in your head when, from the corner of your eye, a black bus is fast approaching. you abandon the daggers for later and focus on the bus instead. it slows down as it reaches the bus stop. the bus is now right in front of you. you stare in awe of it because it is covered with your favorite band's photo. you curl your lips a bit.

 

"...i couldn't have gone to the concert, but at least i get to ride their bus. happy 8th anniversary ss501" you muse a little bit nostalgic. 

 

the door begins to open and you clutch your bag to your side ready to get on. 

 


as the door opens, you board without much thought and scanned the bus for empty seats. then, panic hits you.

 

it's dark inside and notice only five silhouetted figures.2 were sitting on either side behind the driver and the other 2 were on the fourth row. you squint your eyes to focus on their faces but they purposely hid from your line of sight. 

 


your heartbeat begins to race and beads of cold sweat start to form on your forehead and palms. you turn to alight the bus but the doors closed quickly and the bus takes off. "Please take your seat" the driver commanded authoritatively.

 


you take 5 uncertain steps toward the third row seat and position yourself on the seat's edge uneasily.

 

Suddenly, a cellular phone rings and a startled "yelp" escapes form your mouth. 

 

"ÿoboseyo? ne.... we're on our way.... we already have one" 

 


"is he talking about me?"you question yourself. fearing for your safety, you suddenly stand up and yell "stop!" but your voice is stuck in your throat.

 

you scamper to the front instead but the man behind the driver stood up alarmed and quite quickly and expertly, got hold of your wrist tightly. 

 


"don't let it be difficult for all of us. you just need to come with us" he mutters.

you thought his voice was familiar but couldn't think who it was. you struggle once

more and managed to connect your fist to the man's cheek. he lets go of your wrist and the other 3 men hurries to his rescue. 

 


an irritated man's voice yells..

"ya!!! i told you this won't work! look now, his face is bruised!"

 

"his lip is bleeding! Can he still sing properly?"

 


you begin to get confused..."who's singing? a bunch of kidnappers singing?"you blurt out

 


"Ya!!! he's hyun joong! hyun joong!!!"the man with the irritated voice shouted.

 

 

 

then it ocurred to you,"that was jungmin!!!! your eyes and mouth get wide. you begin to stutter...

 

 

W---whhaaaatttt?!!!! hy---hyu--hyung jooooonnngg?!!! OMG! and you collapse.