You're my rose.

My love is like a red rose.

Since Junhong confessed his love for Hayi, she always avoided him. Hayi decide to keep the distance between herself and Junhong. She felt a bit awkward when Junhong says his love for her. Before, they were pretty close though not much talking. But now, instead. For her, this is the best decision. Hayi don't want Junhong put high hopes on her. She just afraid. She afraid Junhong will ended up with hurts.

One day, Junhong saw Hayi out from a clinic. He tried to approached her but he was dwells about 5 seconds when he saw Hayi was coughed and there's blood coming out from . Junhong walked slowly towards her but suddenly, she fainted. He's very worried. He holds her and slapped her cheek softly but nothing happens. He lifted and brought her back to the clinic quickly. He's so nervous.

Junhong is sitting on provided seated in front of doctor's room. He's waiting with his nervous feelings. He pray that Hayi will be okay. When doctor is coming out from his room, he stood up and looked at the doctor and waiting for the doctor to say something. The doctor slightly smile.

"Don't worry. She's okay now. But she's quite weak. She cannot work too hard or do works that can make her feels tired. Her body temperature also must to be stable. Cannot too hot or too cold. Otherwise, she'll sick again. And the last but not least, she should keep her nutrition. Eat a healthy food." explained the doctor.

"But what's wrong with her? Did she have a deadly disease?" asks Junhong. The doctor showed a forced smile. Junhong is confused.

Hayi coming out from doctor's room with a weak outlook. She went to the counter to pay for her treatment. She still did not realize that Junhong is still there. An employee at the counter told her that someone already paid for her treatment while pointing towards Junhong. Hayi turn and surprised when Junhong look at her with the wistful glance. She bowed and quickly out from the clinic. Junhong follow her from back. When Hayi seems quite far, he's walk faster and reach Hayi's hand. Hayi was shocked and turn back.

"What is this? What you want? a thanks? Okay, thanks. I really owe you my life. Thanks for save me. Now, please let me go." Hayi tried release her hand from Junhong.

"Answer me first. You're sick? You has an illness? Tell me everything" Junhong try to control his voice.

"Don't act like you know everything. You know nothing!" Hayi shouted.

"Because I know nothing, that's why i asked you, pabo! What's wrong with you?!" Shouted Junhong back.

"Don't care too much about me. Why you're so busybody?! You're not even my brother or what, why you're so....." "Because I love you!" Hayi didn't finished her words yet but suddenly Junhong aswered.

"Yes, because I love you. I love you so much. I love you so much that I could die. I love you, Lee Hayi." Junhong confessed his love for Hayi for the second times. Hayi is in shock. It feels like there is lightning that flashed towards her. When Hayi look at him with her shock face, Junhong suddenly kiss her lips deeply that make her eyes wide opens. Hayi tried to push Junhong's chest but she just too weak. Hayi can't control her feeling. She kick hard Junhong's legs. That's make their lips parted. Hayi look at Junhong's eyes deeply. Her eyes are already teary.

"Listen here, Junhong-ahh~ My love is like a red rose. It may be beautiful but my sharp thorns will hurt you. Yes, I may be fragrant but the closer you get, the more I’ll hurt you. Don’t look at me with that light glance. Don’t speak of love easily. If you want my heart, you need to take my pain too because you will be pricked by my thorns someday. Don’t trust me too much, don’t love me too much. You don’t know me that well yet. Seeing your confidence makes me feel so bad for you. I'm sorry." Said hayi while control her emosional. She wipe her tears drop. And walk away...

Junhong sat on the edge of the street while hold his man tears. His heart is really hurts. Suddenly, his tears are drop. He's walking like a drunk person on the street and wipe his tears on his wet cheek.

 

 

5 months passed.....

 

 

Junhong is still sleeping. About 3 minutes, his alarm is ringing loudly. He sighed and get up. He's loosen his body muscle and streching his body. Suddenly, his eyes stopped at something. Yes, Hayi's photo. After what happened 5 months ago, he lost Hayi and tried to find her in her house. But seems like she already moved out. Only God know how sad he was. He only found a photo with Hayi's smile face in it. His ego was break like a glass when he cried for a girl for the second times. What is hurt his heart so much is when Hayi's friend told that Hayi has a cancer. He feel like wanna die that time. Junhong sigh roughly while shakes his head. He's rubbing softly the photo and smile sadly. He peck the photo twice and then put it back at his desk.

Junhong is thinking to take a shower but suddenly his bell is ringing. He walks towards the door and open the door. A postman is smiling while handing a letter while a regular box. Finish all the matter, Junhong sit on the sofa and open the box. He's shock and weird when he saw there's a rose inside the box. Suddenly his heart beating so fast. He quickly open the letter and read it carefully.

 

Dear you...,

You brought me so many smiles, so many tears, so many moments that will only be remembered in memories. Ever since you have left my side there hasn’t been a single moment passed when I have not thought about you. I know you have issues with me and I am apologizing to you for the umpteenth time for what has happened. I have now realized that I can’t think of a life without you. No matter how much I try but I can’t run away from your memories. Just as the earth awaits a rain after a long summer day, I wish for you in my life. I tried to hold my feeling because if i give you a hope, you'll ended up being hurts. Honestly, I love you, Junhong. I do love you and I know you’re very strong, you’ll see things are going to be all right. Don't worry about me because it's not worth. Maybe I already died or what, so don't cry for me. I'll keep my eyes on you when I'm in heaven. Take care. Don't skip your meal. Always be good. I'm giving you a rose as that's my last gift for you. You'll know how beautiful are rose yet how the pain that it'll give you. Lastly, I love you so much, Choi Junhong...

 

Sincerely,

Lee Hayi ^^

 

 

Junhong cries loudly. He feels so down. His face is all wet because of his tears. He's so dissapointed of himself because he didn't find H ayi so hard. Now, Hayi is gone. She will never come gain. Junhong take that rose and holding it with his hand. Without realize it, his fingers are bleeding. It hurts. But Hayi was wronged. His heart is more hurt than his bleeding fingers.

 

 

~The end~