⊹ Song Rae In

⊹ We Got Married; Trainee Edition ⊹

 

Song Rae In


Keeping her head down, Song Rae In - more commonly known as Raine - hurried through the halls of YG Entertainment. She was needed at Cube Ent. at 3pm for a rehearsal and being nearly ten to, she was already going to be late. Picking up her pace, it wasn't long before Raine burst through YG's front doors - nearly knocking down an arriving Seungri and Taeyang before bolting away, an apology shouted over her shoulder.

She sprinted down the street, skidding to a stop beside her managers car and wrenching open the door. Throwing herself into the passenger seat, Raine had only just closed the door before the tyres squealed; the Mercedes Benz lurching forward and speeding towards their destination. Huffing as she quickly clipped in her seatbelt, Raine wilted under her manager's furious glances.

"You're late, Rae In."

Jung Jishun snapped at his charge, hands clenched on the steering wheel as they made quick progress to the Cube building, "Mianhae~" Raine whined, sinking down into her seat, "We finished later than expected and we were on level 23!" Shaking his head, Jishun turned a corner quickly, before pulling up to the curb abruptly, "We're here. You better hurry. It's 2:57."

Freeing herself from the seatbelt, Raine grabbed her bag and shoved open the door - practically falling out of the vehicle before slamming the door and racing to the entrance of the large building. Almost colliding with the slow-moving automatic doors, Raine huffed as she finally entered Cube Ent. and sprinted up the 4 flights of stairs that would take her to the practice room. Heaving a great breath as she opened the glass door, the occupants of the practice studio all looked her way as Raine entered the room - bowing 90 degrees and calling an apology for being tardy.

Waving off her apology, Im Taejin gestured for her to join their circle in the middle of the room, "Now," she said, once Raine was seated, "Now that YG has released our backup dancer, we can get started. Rae, please introduce yourself to the trainees." Nodding, Raine stood up and bowed to them, "Annyeonghaseyo, Song Rae In imnida. You can call me Raine. Please treat me well. Are there any questions for me?"

Casting a level gaze over the few trainees, Raine was a little relieved when a seemingly timid girl raised her hand, "H-how old are you and how long have you been dancing?" She asked quietly, her face tinged light pink as Raine smiled at her softly, "I'm 22 and I've been dancing since I was 4. I was a trainee for 5 years at SM and then became a freelance backup dancer." At the confused looks, Raine chuckled and smiled.

"A freelance dancer is someone who isn't tied to one company. It's more difficult then being a set member of a company, but it also gives you the option down the road, if you do finally decide to stay within one contract." A few people nodded, soft 'ahh's leaving their mouths and Raine continued, "For example. Just now, I was actually at YG Ent. rehearsing with some of their artists for an upcoming music video. But, I'm not under legal contract to stay there once rehearsal is finished. I am at liberty to come and go as I please."

The small group nodded in understanding. A moment of silence ensued before another hand went up;

"Are you in a relationship?"

Raine almost choked on her saliva as she stared at the boy, wide-eyed, "Uh, why would you want to know that?" The boy that had questioned her smirked arrogantly, "Because you don't look like you could get one." The others gasped in shock and Raine could feel herself start to shake. Before anyone could retaliate, a knock sounded at the door and Taejin stood up to answer it, "Oh? Annyeong Dongwoon oppa. What's up?" She stepped aside as the BEAST member entered the room, "Hello everyone. I'm here with a special message for Raine-ah."

Raine blinked in surprise, before nodding at Dongwoon to go on. He smiled, before bringing his hands out from behind his back and revealing the red envelope between his fingers;

"Dear Song Rae In,

It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been chosen to appear in the next season of the hit MBC reality show; We Got Married. We unfortunately cannot disclose the name or group of your on-screen husband, but we ask that you appear to meet him at the following location;

Longview Park, ______ Street.

6:30pm, 25th July 2013.

With kind regards,

We Got Married staff."