Chapter 4

My World Is You

Niel stormed angrily into a cafe in the town of Mokpo and sat himself at on a chair right infront of the coffee counter.  The sound of bell and door being hardly pushed, shocked the man behind the counter who spacing off while sipping a cup of coffee leisurely, make him stumbled a little due to the unexpected sound.

“Aishh, that way, you just hurting yourself.” Say the man as he put down the cup on the counter and his eyes wandered to the angry boy, looking for response. But, the other just sat there quietly, burying his face on the counter. Frozen in anger.

“Niel ah, what happen? You know you can talk about it with me right?” he sighed. There still no response from the angry boy. He twisted the right side of his body and grabbed a cup on the rack behind, as he put the cup under the coffee machine and pressed a few button on it. He grabbed a jar of milk and put into the cup that already half filled with coffee.

“Here.  Drink this, so you can feel better than before.” He put the cup in front of the boy, he just about to pull his hand from the cup when Niel grabbed his wrist and looked at him with his red eyes.

“Cap hyung, …..did you ever feel something burning inside you when you saw the one you love laughing happily with someone else, smiling widely when he talking to the person but never with you? Did you ever feel it?”

Cap looked at long tiny fingers that circled around his wrist. How could he did not feel it, he thought. I felt that for years, when you only looking at Ricky, never at me.

“I do…. Hurm, what it is about?” he fake his smile as he looked at Niel solemn face. He then caressed Niel hand softly, calming the boy down.

“Ricky. I saw him with someone, looking so happy. I don’t know what have gotten into me, but I felt angry inside me. It’s been a long time that he lost that pure smile on his face. Why not when with me? Why hyung? “ Niel gripped his hair with his fingers , wishing that the pain in his heart gone. Also, the scenes that he saw this afternoon in school as he tighter his gripped on his messy hair. He always love Ricky, protecting him, be by his side came hell or high water, always. Not as brotherly love, it’s different. He knows that he love Ricky more than that. But he scared, afraid that Ricky will never be the same toward him if he knows about that. The only thing that he scared the most.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//////////////////////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Ricky, can I go with Sungyeol to check on the bulletin board, he asked me to.”

“Ricky, how to clean the dustbin? It’s on my duty list”

“Ricky, why the coffee did not come out, I put the money already?”

“Ricky, why did they eat in the papercup?”

Ricky’s day has been busy to answer all Changjo’s curiosity. Every single thing that Changjo want or being asked to, he always referred to Ricky before doing anything. But, Ricky never felt burdened by that, plus he felt very grateful that the other willing to depended on him. He felt like that was his responsibility to take care of Changjo.

He knows the feeling of being alone with no one to be depends on, he knows exactly how hard it is. Suffering alone, there is nobody by his side, struggling with the big bad world to continue his life. He does not know what will happen to him if there is no Niel hyung back then.  

“Ricky ah, can I go to basketball court, they asked me to join the school team.”

Ricky snapped back to reality when his eyes landed on the grinning tall boy in front of him, shaking his shoulder lightly.

“What again?”

“The basketball team asked me to join them, can I go?”

“Then go. They bring no harm.” Ricky chuckled as he saw Changjo has been dragged by the other classmate. The latter then waved at him. The boy seems very happy that he makes many new friends.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ricky keeps on looking at his wristwatch, waiting for Changjo to go home. After ten more minutes of waiting, he decided to go to basketball court, finding Changjo.

Later then, his eyes landed on a tall boy covered in sweat as the boy controlled the ball in his hand before passed it to the other player. The image of the tall boy make Ricky feet froze at the entrance and his eyes not even blink, looking at the boy with amusement. He felt his heart beats as fast as a lighting struck. That sweaty face, half lidded eyes, strong arm muscle and everything seem like perfection to him, give him a shiver down to his spine.

He tried to get hold of himself as he walked toward the sweaty Changjo. He saw Changjo went to locker room and he followed the boy. Ricky pace become slowly when he saw a girl rushed shyly toward Changjo from other direction. The girl holds Changjo hand and gave him a letter. Ricky quickly hides himself behind the wall next to the locker room. He waited for the girl next move.

“Changjo sshi, I think I fall in love with you. Please accept my confession.” Say the girl as she looked on the floor waiting for the tall boy to answer. But there is no response from the boy as he just stands there looked blankly at the letter in his hand.

The girl then ran away in embarrassment. Ricky went out from his hiding place and walked toward Changjo. The tall boy smiled at him as he showed Ricky the letter that he got.

“I got this from a girl, what can I do?” Changjo asked as he put something out of his pocket.

“There is a few more here. I got it this morning but I don’t know what to do. They all said that they love me? What is love mean Ricky?” the tall boy continued.

Ricky feel jealousy filled his body. He doesn’t know why. He took all the letters from Changjo and thrown it all in the dustbin nearby. He then looked at Changjo confused look.

“It is nothing. When you receive any other letter or confession like this, just ignore it. That is totally nothing.” Ricky said as he tried to smile. He grabbed Changjo hand without looking at the boy.

“Let’s go home. It is already late.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

There is two pair of eyes behind the locker room door, looking at the silhouette of the two walking boys lost from their sight.

“Did you hear that? Ricky is so selfish!” said a ponytail girl.

“We must do something. Who he thinks he is.” Responded the other girl with short hair.

“We can teach him at the camping trip next week.” The two then grinned evilly as they looked at each other.

 

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

A/N: I’ve been late . huhu . I am just started my work, and I just have an offday to update . I am really sorry. *bow45degreex16*

Here the failed chapter 4 . I hope you enjoy it~

For the new subbies, a millionth of thanks to all of you. *hug*:

CAPLOVER / Meera2311 / ILuvHimchan / Teen_Top13

Thank you again to all the subscribers and the readers ~

*bow*