first and final

You Are My Beauty

Haneul's POV 

Hi~ my name is Haneul. I am geek, nerd, weirdo person. Thats what people called me. Study is my first prioty. I love books. I am wearing specs and love to tie my hair in ponytail.

 

-end of pov-

 

School ended in 20 minutes but you are still reading a book about “How to be successful in your life?” in library. Hyorin was yawning and you are staring at her.

 

“You can go back home now. I want to finish read this and I will go back home later.” You said.

“Haneul-ah, dont you feel bored read those book? I felt sleepy even I just read the first chapter.” She was yawning again.

 

You smiled and said “No~ I love to read. It makes me happy.”

“Oh whatever. Lets get home palli~ I'm hungry.” She whined over you.

 

You closed the book.

 

“Okay~ Lets get home. Poor my girl.” You patted his back with the book.

 

----------------------------------

 

“Haneul-ah, can you come to my house this weekend? I got something to show you.” Hyorin stopped you from walking.

 

You gulped. “Kim Jong In!” Your heart said.

“Why you are sweating? Are you okay?” Hyorin looked worried.

“No~ I'm fine.” You gave her a fake smile tried to hide your nervousness.

 

Haneul's POV 

 

Kim Jong In, he was my first boyfriend. Err I mean he is my first love. I started to love him when I accidentally saw he danced in his room. I was at Hyorin's house, studied for our exam that time. OMG! He's perfect. I love how he dances, perfectly match to his attitude. I mean he's y when he dances :D but I'm not his match. I am nerdy student. He is too handsome for me.

 

-end of pov-

 

-------------------------------

 

You went to Hyorin's house on weekend. You felt nervous and you cant sleep last night because of Kim Jong In. “Aissh~ Why I feel like this?”

 

You rang the door bell. The door opened by Hyorin.

 

Phewww~ you took a deep breath.

“Come in Haneul” Hyorin grabbed your hand and took you to living room.

 

“Wait here~ I need to take shower first. I'll be here in 20 minutes.” She said while walking away from you.

 

Its already 10 minutes. You hate waiting actually. You sat up and walked to Hyorin's room.

 

“She locked.” You said while trying to unlock her door.

 

You walked back to living room and bumped into Kim Jong In. He was dancing in his room with his door wide opened. You froze. You were admired his body and how he danced at that time. Suddenly, someone grabbed your hand.

 

“Lets dance with me.” He said, snapped you into reality.

 

I WAS DANCING WITH MY LOVE? AM I DREAMING?” You facepalm your face.

 

Both of you keep dancing and suddenly your leg trapping his leg, make him fall on you.

 

Your eyes were staring at his eyes for few minutes while your hands were over his chest.

 

You heard someone cleared . Kim Jong In got up and you guys bow to each other.

 

You grabbed Hyorin's hand and walked back to her room.

 

“Haneul, what are you doing in my brother's room?” She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“Dont misunderstand. I'm not doing anything. We just dancing and....” you were stammering.

 

“And what?” She stared at you.

“And.....” you were stammering again. You felt really nervous. You are sweaty.

“Haneul-ah, rilex. I'm just asking.” She smiled while patting your back. You took a deep breath.

 

“Haneul-ah, can I say something? You love my brother right?” She said, staring in your eyes, searching for the answer.

 

“No. I just.. errr..” You tried to find an answer but you cant.

 

“Haneul, I know you well enough. Its okay. I'm happy for you. At least you are normal.” She said and laughing at you. You pouted.

 

“I need to tell him.” She walked away to the door. You tried to stop her.

 

“Hyorin! NO!”

“Waeyo?”

“Please just keep it as secret. I dont want anybody know my feeling except you.” You said as you grabbing her hand tightly.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Nobody know your feeling except Hyorin until one day you got a note that said..

 “Meet me at the park today at 5PM.. -Kim Jong In-"

Your eyes widened when you saw his name.

 

“KIM JONG IN WANTS TO MEET ME? OMG! I CANT EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL!”

 

------------------------------------

 

Your were wearing your favourite dress, tying your hair in ponytail and walked to the park. You saw Kim Jong In was smiling at you. “Gahh~ Why so cute?” You said in your brain.

 

You sat beside him and you guys just keep silent.

 

“Haneul...”
 

“You..”

 

You both spoke at the same time.

 

“You first.” You said while staring at your feet. You felt so embarrassed.

 

“You look so pretty today.” He was smiling at you. You just look at the front, not looking at him. You felt so nervous.

 

MUAHH~ Kim Jong In gave pecks on your cheek when you are not looking at him.

 

Your eyes widened as you are staring at him. You rubbed your cheek. “DID HE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK?” your heart said.

You felt your cheek turned to red and you felt his lips on yours.

 

“I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to kiss you but your lips too tempting for me.” You were shocked and just staring at his face, not saying anything.

 

He grabbed your hand and rubbed it smoothly.

 

“I love you~ will you be my girlfriend?” He smiled.
 

You cant control your smile. You nodded and hugged him.

“Thank God. I dont believe it will happen today. Thanks to Hyorin, she was telling me about your feeling since she accidentally saw your pic in my wallet.” You pushed him away.

“Hyorin? But how my pic----” he cuts your word by kiss.

 

“I will tell you later. Lets celebrate today first.” You smiled to his hug.

 

“The meaning of love cannot really be explained, it has to be experienced....”

 

********HELLO! *bow* thanks for reading.. please do some comment after read.. ^^

btw, I got idea for this oneshot after saw Kai kiss scene..lol

here some bonus ^^

 

 

Good Night xDD