turtles

Turtles

Ryeowook watched on as his lover fed his beloved boring pets seeing how much more attention they got over him, he sometimes wished he did get a dog instead. “I’d be nicer to it and it would love me too” he thought “probably wouldn’t bite me as much as that thing did” he mumbled.  Yesung looking up blinking “huh Wookie what’s wrong?” he asked finally putting the pets away back into their home.

Ryeowook shaking his head making the other slightly confused. “Liar” Yesung finally came out with, making Ryeowook jolt out from his thoughts. “I’m not, I was just thinking to myself” he spoke stretching.

“About what? ” 

“What I should  cook tonight” le lied again.  Yesung scrunched his face up, “what about samgyupsal?” he spoke.  Ryeowook shaking his head, “I want something exotic” the smaller man thinking, “burgers and fries?” he spoke after carefully, thinking, which got the reaction of the other falling off  the bed from shock.  After being helped up by his lover “I got flash backs of SS1” he spoke “why did I have the donkey” he pouted.  “Well what do you want to eat? I just want ramen” Yesung spoke, hugging the other before the slender figure got up.  “I want something exotic but not as far away as America” he spoke picking up the turtle box.  Yesung looked and watched “what are you up to wookie?” he asked, worried.  “Oh just saying goodbye” he spoke, leaving with the box.  “What? Goodbye…to who?” he asked getting up.  “The turtles” the other spoke back going into the kitchen.  “Eh why? Where are they going? ” he asked.  “Soup” Ryeowook spoke, putting the box down beside a large pot.