jessica disappeared too

carnival island
Please log in to read the full chapter

the Shinee group

jessica:"i can't believe that they are like that, told us to stick together and now sunny is missing and they don't even give a damn....."

hyoyeon:"calm down jess hating each other can't solve the problem...."

taeyeon:"hyo is right we need to stay together so that we can get out of this place...."

minho:"guys we are here....."

everyone stop on their tracks and look at a big house.....

tiffany:"don't tell me this is another haunted house...."

key:"no it say that its a house where we take balls and throw at targets...."

taemin:"well it isn't as scary as it is...."

they went inside the house and the door closed on its own and locked its own....

hyoyeon:" now we are stuck inside here...."

"HELLO AGAIN, NOW LETS PLAY.....NOW YOU GUYS SEE A BOX INFRONT OF YOU, TAKE THE BALLS INSIDE AND GET READY.....THE RULES ARE YOU MUST THROW THE BALLS AT THE TARGET AS MUCH AS YOU CAN UNTIL THE TIME IS UP, BUT IF YOU FAIL, ALL OF YOU WILL SHARE THE SAME FATE AS SUNNY.....HAHAHA"

jonghyun:"you sick bastard...."

"START...."

suddenly five wood target poped out surprising everyone and they started thorwing randomly at the target.....

"THE BALLS ARE LIMITED SO THROW IT WISELY.....2 MINUTES HAS STARTED....."

onew:"everyone stay alert...."

the timer started ticking at the door lock while they are throwing at the target.....

"OH I FORGOT THE TARGET WILL SHOOT BALLS AT YOU TOO TO MAKE YOU OUT....."

jessica:"what the ...."

s

Please log in to read the full chapter