KPOP STORY

KPOP STORY

Its 2PM and you're about to go to school when you heard your favorite kpop song playing in the radio. You stopped 4MINUTE and walked again. You got to school early and you found out that you have your NU'EST teacher. She's the new teacher for your science class. After the introduction and the getting-to-know-each other portion, she began discussing about the BIGBANG theory.

 

AFTER SCHOOL you headed to the ONE WAY street to meet your ULTIMATE BIAS who is your boyfriend also. You didn't know that it RAINed until you saw the beautiful RAINBOW up in the sky. On your way, you met your SISTAR and BRAVE BROTHERS, they were gonna pick up the T-ARA you reserved for your mom's birthday.

 

You finally arrived at the meeting place and was surprised to see your ultimate bias holding a flower in his hand. U-KISSed and hugged him tight. He then held your hands and the two of you walked down the BLOCKB  . He started telling you all his experience on his performance abroad. He said he was like in EXO planet. Everything was MBLAQ and dark but very beautiful and amazing.

 

You got to the famous CN BLUE hotel to eat. He began saying cheesy phrases and started planning for your future. He said he wanted to ride the famous and fastest NTRAIN and want to take you to the FT ISLAND while eating your favorite ORANGE CARAMEL candies. You felt very happy and tensed at the same time. You don't really know how to deal with the celebrity-husband life. You don't want to be the TROUBLEMAKER in his career.

 

It was already SE7EN PM on your watch and he still has a flight B1A4 to catch. Before he bid his goodbye, he held your hands and put it to the left side of his chest.

 

"I dont care what people say. I love you and i really do. I hope you can hear the uBEAT of my heart to prove its true" he then held a small box from his pocket and revealed an INFINITE ring. You're feeling eerie about the whole situation and you think you know whats gonna happen next. He suddenly knelt down and said "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"