WE LIVE IN THE SAME ROOF!?w

My Fiancé is a total mess!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! What the hell are you doing here for!?" you shouted at Youngmin. "Looking for you duh!" He replied. "Why do you even care anyway?" you asked crossing your arms. "You think I care?....One night I was in my room and suddenly a little fairy told me to find you...I was basically busy!!!" He grabbed you by the wrist turning his face away. "Yah! let-let go!...I said let go!" you kept shouting but Youngmin was way too strong.

Youngmin was running fast so you couldnt catch up, And your wrist hurt. "Youngmin-siiii...My wrist hurts and I cant breathe!" you whispered but It was loud enough to Youngmin to hear. Instantly he stopped then let go of your hand.

             You panted hard then curled up on the ground. "Apayo~" you whispered. Youngmin leveled to your position then sighed. "I'm sorry ok? Is just that your family is worried about you".

     You looked into his eyes and smirked. "B-bwo? Your sister is annoying okay?" he turned away. "You care about me~~!!!" you teased as you giggled. Youngmin blushed and denied everything "No Way!" he took another glance at you then poked your forehead. "BABO!".

He stood up then left you there alone. "Yah! Your leaving me!?" you stood up and shouted at him. "I'm not leaving you unless your following me" he repied still walking away. "Aisshhh...this guy" you clenched your teeth. Suddenly Fireworks came into the air and The sound was like BOOM! BOOM!.

"Is she following me?" Youngmin asked himself. He decided to look back just to make sure. But when he did he saw you with tight closed eyes and with your hands covering your ears. You were trembling and tears started to drop from your eyes. Quickly, he ran to your side.

     "YAH! Babo! What are you-----" He was cut off when you whispered out the words "I'm scared....Youngmin-siii....I'm scared" you kept muttering as he hugged you and brushed your hair. In his arms you felt safe but you were still scared and visions of blood and screams always pop up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time: 8:09am

    Blur was all you can see as you slowly opened your eyes. "Umma...Apah..." You whispered. But to your surprise nobody was there.

"It was only just a dream" you sighed while you sat up straight.

                                                         "I dont remember coming home" you pouted looking around.

You stood up and went to the bathroom and bathed then changed into this:

6133B_1.jpg

"This looks natural." You smiled looking at the mirror, you put on make up so they wouldnt notice your eyes swollen.

                        When you were about to go out someone knocked on your door. "Ne?" you peeped. "Breakfast is ready maa'm" She bowed. "Oh. I havent seen you before, Are you new?" you asked bluntly opening the door wide open. "I'm afraid not Maa'm" she replied. "What's your name?". "I'm Hyewon..." she shyly said. "That's a pretty name, It suits you. Anyway, I'll go to breakfast" you complimented her then skipped away leaving her to blush.

         When you arrived the stairs you noticed something different. "Oh. Your awake" a gentle voice said. "Youngmin-siii!!!!" you shouted with wide open eyes. "Wh-What are you doing in my house!?" You shouted. "Bwo!? Your house!?" Youngmin scoffed. "Duh! I live here!". "I live here too ya'know?". You glared at him then clenched your fists.

"YOU KIDNAPPED ME!!!???" You shouted with a disgust look. "B-Bwo!? After all I have done for you you think I would do that!?".

"Of Course you BABO!!!"

"Your such a BRAT!!!"

"Your such a BYUNTAE!!!!"

"Grrr...." the two of you exchanged death glares. "Wait....You and I living in the same roof.....Does that mean were living together!???" Your eyes widened.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm so happy to update another Chapter!!!! Please continue to support me!!! I'm really tired right now but I'm just happy that there wont be classes this monday since it will be the birthday of our National Hero! 

AND ON SATURDAY 18!!!!! YOUNGMIN AND KWANGMIN WILL BE THE MC OF MUIC CORE FOR A WEEK AS I HAVE HEARD!!!!!!!

tumblr_lmz9x64QsC1qiaxvlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lmz97pCd7f1qc1uuro1_500.giftumblr_lmz8ppeZFn1qkseyzo1_500.giftumblr_lmz8mq6lle1qkseyzo1_500.giftumblr_lmz8k1xSZC1qkseyzo1_500.giftumblr_lmz8k4yvsm1qiaxvlo1_500.giftumblr_lmz6hxZ3up1qkseyzo1_500.gif